Alice In Vapeland: All the flavors you were curious about...

Was this review helpful to you?

• Yes

• No

• You're Pretty :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

betterBquietnow

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Massachusets
Hey all; great review and roundup OP!

I had ordered a sampler from AiV a month or so ago and let things steep. Just getting around to these juices and I am so happy with them. The standout for me is White Rabbit. Here is a major question: has anyone tried this juice alongside Vaperite's Organic VR4??? To me I get a lot of similar notes...I almost see White Rabbit as an RY4 variant in that respect, and definitely get a tobacco base...am I alone on this? Love love love this juice...saw on the site when I went to grab some more White Rabbit that I missed this Rayvn...very bummed, it sounds right up my alley...any idea if it will come back?

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

I had ordered a sampler from AiV a month or so ago and let things steep. Just getting around to these juices and I am so happy with them. The standout for me is White Rabbit. Here is a major question: has anyone tried this juice alongside Vaperite's Organic VR4??? To me I get a lot of similar notes...I almost see White Rabbit as an RY4 variant in that respect, and definitely get a tobacco base...am I alone on this? Love love love this juice...saw on the site when I went to grab some more White Rabbit that I missed this Rayvn...very bummed, it sounds right up my alley...any idea if it will come back?

Hi, I don't think there's any tobacco in White Rabbit, but it seems that everyone tastes something different in White Rabbit. It's a mysterious flavor. I know there is almond, some coconut, butter, and other stuff which I forget. It's probably my favorite juice of any place right now :).

The Ravyn was a limited edition. Not sure if they'll bring it back, but if there is enough demand, they just might. Sorry you missed out on it.

john0821

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Bay Area

I'll try the VR4 and White Rabbit back to back when I watch the 49ers game. But I don't think they are similar at least on my palette. VR4 is a great vape for me, but it's like warm, yummy caramel on the inhale with light tobacco on the exhale. White Rabbit for me was a bit more complex with a coconut taste with maybe a marshmallow sweetness and a tea undertone. Now the tea might be maybe a coffee or even a tobacco, but there was an earthiness to it. To me, it's more like a sweeter tasting version of Bobas Bounty if I had to compare it to something else.

betterBquietnow

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Massachusets
I'll try the VR4 and White Rabbit back to back when I watch the 49ers game. But I don't think they are similar at least on my palette. VR4 is a great vape for me, but it's like warm, yummy caramel on the inhale with light tobacco on the exhale. White Rabbit for me was a bit more complex with a coconut taste with maybe a marshmallow sweetness and a tea undertone. Now the tea might be maybe a coffee or even a tobacco, but there was an earthiness to it. To me, it's more like a sweeter tasting version of Bobas Bounty if I had to compare it to something else.

Note: I have tastebuds of less than admirable skill....:)

I can see the Bobas Bounty reference, and I think my tastebuds are prejudiced because I only really vape three juices at the moment (VR4, Bobas, and Rawr's J55)

I definetely get the coconut as the distinguishing characteristic for me, but its so subtle after steeping! Love it!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I talked to her in PM's a week or two ago, but haven't seen her since then, just checked inbox says it was the 5th last time we talked.

I'm sure she's OK! Hope so anyway, love talking to her and reading her reviews!! I bet she just had to leave on a unexpected journey again :) A while back she disappeared for a while too, surprise trip to the big apple, so maybe this week/weekend has been another big surprise for her? If so, hope she's enjoying her trip and having lots of fun!

We will have to have a party for her to celebrate all these views when she gets back, I'm sure she'll be very surprised about that, and happy about everyones posts here too!

We miss you Robin, hope all is well and we'll see you soon! :)

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
We have to celebrate once she is back!

After A Quiet Morning and a bowl of Crunkberry we have a huge part in Cupcake City.
We invite all our friends, Twas Brillig, The Bandersnatch and the White Rabbit for Cherry Blossom Tea under the Mystic Mandalime Tree.
We share Black & White Cookies with the Ravyn and have a lovely cup of Afternoon Tea.
It's a hot day, but Orange Creamsicles fill our souls like Frost Blossoms and Lemon truly loves Cake!
And here comes the Zombie Apocalypse - What a Sweet Tease!

Last edited:

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Awww... Thanks guys! Such love from all of you! I'm back, sorry I have been disappearing, everything is great though...wonderful really! I am very happy, and also happy to be back. I am really ecstatic about how many views this thread has, and how helpful people find it to be. I will continue reviewing juices, and I will try not to disappear as much, but I can't make any promises about that... My life is getting pretty busy. But I guarantee, I am always okay, happy, and I will always return to all of you!

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Great to hear your doing well Robin!

Sounds like you are having a great time enjoying real life, and we all know that can get a little busy at times and not leave much time for chatting in forums, so don't feel bad as it happens to the best of us sometimes! I hope everything in your life continues to make you happy, and I look forward to reading more of your reviews in the future when time permits!

Always have fun, vape on, and enjoy all the happiness that surrounds you! :)

Last edited:

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Thanks! I appreciate that everyone wants to celebrate with me, and I will try not to disappear like that on you guys again!

And I am super ecstatic at how popular this thread is, and even more excited at how popular aiv themselves have become! Nicole and Jah deserve all the success that comes their way!

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Actually - A Monkey review thread of "Berry Lil'l Cheesecake" would be awesome!

Here are some dancing Bananas for your efforts!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm kind of shy with starting new threads, and I'm not very good at reviewing juices. My reviews kind of goes like this:

"I like it. It tastes like berries and cheesecake. It's good. Now go get some yourself" :)

But thank you for the :banana: :banana: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread