Alice In Vapeland: All the flavors you were curious about...

Was this review helpful to you?

• Yes

• No

• You're Pretty :)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alfredjauk

Moved On
Feb 1, 2013
Paris
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Multiple Identity of Banned user

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Robin , your review is spot on !
So much great juice coming from Alice , what to chose??

Is that a question Kenzi? If so, I'd go with....

-A Quiet Morning
-Bandersnatch
-Lemon Loves Cake
-Cherry Blossom Tea
-B&W Cookie
-White Rabbit
....I could probably keep going, but I will stop here so I don't break your budget.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
So far... ZA, Crunkberry, and B&W Cookie have been winners for me. I tried Frost Blossom... not a fan at all. I am waiting on Cupcake City, more ZA, more B&W Cookie, Berry Lil Cheesecake, and Afternoon Tea. I think I may have a shopping problem with AIV. :unsure:

you just HAVE to try the ones I listed!!!!

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
you just HAVE to try the ones I listed!!!!

you're just EGGING her on! :p

She got her zombie order placed on the 9th when I HAD to have the raven bottle.
We received it, that same night, She got another order in for B&W cookies and afternoon tea. I wanted a quiet morning. And of course, she wanted tanklets and the pretty stuff.
then days later, more zombie, rabbit, and just about everything else that's on the menu....

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
you're just EGGING her on! :p

She got her zombie order placed on the 9th when I HAD to have the raven bottle.
We received it, that same night, She got another order in for B&W cookies and afternoon tea. I wanted a quiet morning. And of course, she wanted tanklets and the pretty stuff.
then days later, more zombie, rabbit, and just about everything else that's on the menu....

Haha sorry... thats the way it goes with AIV... they might be the most addictive flavors out there! You too, will see that you want to try ALL of them. And then once you do, you will still continue to buy from them... just bigger bottles. And your favorites will probably change from time to time too.

pillowking

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
OKC
Haha sorry... thats the way it goes with AIV... they might be the most addictive flavors out there! You too, will see that you want to try ALL of them. And then once you do, you will still continue to buy from them... just bigger bottles. And your favorites will probably change from time to time too.

Oh I know it... a friend of hers came by the other night, had a taste of her AIV, went home, not 5 minutes later we got a text telling us that she placed an order. I'm just trying to convince PP that she needs to try ALL the juices from AIV before going whole hog on the giant jugs. not doing a very good job tho, she kept on reminding me that her zombie juice are no more and she's been looking at the empty bottle. IDK how long I can keep on denying not placing a giant jug and just do the once a week AIV order thing......

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
well....order her the ZA, and then just get the "everything Sampler" that they offer. Some of them will be repeats, but trust me, you probably won't waste any AIV juices. And that way you can try all of them and really decide which ones are your faves from there. Just be sure to let certain flavors steep first... anything with citrus in it requires steeping, and the bandersnatch needs a good steep too. I also order my AIV juices with extra flavor... I have liked them best that way since I first started vaping.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Robin, that's the one thing I wish I had done with a couple of their juices, the extra flavor... (and why I need to read your reviews first as we have similar tastes, it seems!)

Thank you, I am very happy to hear that my reviews have helped you! I enjoy doing them...but I really like the fact that others find them useful. I will be doing A LOT of new reviews in the next few days... So stay tuned! :)

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Really like Bandersnatch and now I must try Zombie Apocolypse!

I agree... Bandersnatch is one of my faves... But trust me...they are ALL worth trying! I strongly encourage all new customers to AIV to get the "everything" sampler pack. Even if you already tried a flavor or two.

Waterman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Colorado
I want to report the terrible effect Zombie Apocalypse had on me. Shortly after my order arrived and was opened some friends came by, still sitting out was a 30ml bottle of Ravyn and a 15ml bottle of ZA and the nice packaging. After the wows on presentation I was asked if they could sample some, but i replied that they had to steep first so they would taste as they should. I was asked how long and I replied at least a week. Six days later I got a call asking if they were ready yet, and i told them I would send over a carto for them to try. One yes only one because I had vaped about 9ml of the ZA and I couldn't spare a drop of it, sent a cart of Ravyn for them and quickly ordered a large bottle of ZA. You have to understand I am a very giving person, the shirt off my back kinda guy, so a little guilt is in order here. The ZA has a full spectrum of flavor for me if you know what I mean. My complaint is it made me stingy!

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I want to report the terrible effect Zombie Apocalypse had on me. Shortly after my order arrived and was opened some friends came by, still sitting out was a 30ml bottle of Ravyn and a 15ml bottle of ZA and the nice packaging. After the wows on presentation I was asked if they could sample some, but i replied that they had to steep first so they would taste as they should. I was asked how long and I replied at least a week. Six days later I got a call asking if they were ready yet, and i told them I would send over a carto for them to try. One yes only one because I had vaped about 9ml of the ZA and I couldn't spare a drop of it, sent a cart of Ravyn for them and quickly ordered a large bottle of ZA. You have to understand I am a very giving person, the shirt off my back kinda guy, so a little guilt is in order here. The ZA has a full spectrum of flavor for me if you know what I mean. My complaint is it made me stingy!

Hm, all AiV juice has that effect on me, not just ZA. And forget White Rabbit, no one but me gets to vape that thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread