Status
Not open for further replies.

eeevilyn.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
WI
I agree with you. I ordered a sampler from them last month. I had A Quiet Morning, Twas Brillig, Cherry Blossom, Mystic Mandalime, White Rabbit and Lemon Loves Cake.

Though they really were ALL delicious, my favs were White Rabbit, Twas Brillig and A Quiet Morning. I have a big bottle of White Rabbit and another sampler on the way. My new sampler has Sweet Tease, Black and White Cookie, Crunkberry, Afternoon Tea and another Twas Brillig. I wish I would have gotten Zombie Apocolypse as well. I will have to do another order!

:)

-A Quiet Morning... This is amazing, and everything that everyone says is true. It's a fruity tea and it is delicate, and perfect.

I don't know what it is about these juices...all of them...even the ones that don't make it to my favorite list...the all have a quality about them that I just haven't found with any other juices. They are truly unique. Special. Im not saying there aren't good juices with other vendors, because there most definitely are. However, AiV has the market cornered in delicate and unique juices. Strange words to describe juices, but beautiful, and pretty come to mind...yhey are amazing.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I just ordered a sample of Z.A. to add to my order that has not shipped yet, then e-mailed Nicole. From the looks of it my order is probably being created today so I hope it can be added. Can you reorder testing flavors? I know some vendors only let you order it one time until it's added to the menu. I just know I'm going to love it. =P

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
I agree wholeheartedly!!!! I liked all your choices, by the way.

Yeah...if you ask 10 of us to come up with the perfect sampler pack for new customers, you will get ten different answers...lol.

But I think we all agree that AiV is Awesome...no matter which flavors we happen to prefer :)

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
I just ordered a sample of Z.A. to add to my order that has not shipped yet, then e-mailed Nicole. From the looks of it my order is probably being created today so I hope it can be added. Can you reorder testing flavors? I know some vendors only let you order it one time until it's added to the menu. I just know I'm going to love it. =P

I an pretty sure you are allowed...i have heard some people say that they run out to quick and have to reorder...so it doesn't seem that they put any restrictions on us that way.

What else is in your sampler?

I think you are in for a very nice surprise :)

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
CayCay ..... I don't think AIV would stop us from ordering more of the test flavors. I haven't tried it yet, but they just don't seem like that kind of people, you know?

Omia...I honestly don't know the vg/pg ratio, but I do know that if you have specifics AIV wants to work with you. You could leave a note in the comments box or contact them before ordering. Also...get yourselves over to the other thread! :) C'mon....it feels all homey over there:D

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
What is the pg/vg ratio on the juices? What did you get? Do you write what you want in the comment box? I just wanted to know what the standard was.

I am not sure what their mix is...though I think they list it on the home page...and yes...you just put any requests in the comment box and they will make your juice to your specifications. They are very very nice, and will do what you need to make your juice perfect for you. I always ask for extra flavor, buy I leave the pg/vg ratio up to them because it's not something I care about either way since I don't have an adverse reaction to either pg or vg. But, yes, they will accommodate you :)

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Thanks Robin. Liked reading your review on the juices. I plan on making a order today. :)

Thanks...i was actually writing a review of ALL of them earlier... But my phone messed up and I list it all. So then I just put my absolute favorites in a review...i didn't have time to r write EVERYTHING that I lost. It was pretty disappointing though because I was actually reviewing each juice ai was dripping it, so it was as accurate add possible originally. By the time my started over, it was mostly from memory.

OmiaVincitAmor13

Aug 30, 2012
Florida
Thanks...i was actually writing a review of ALL of them earlier... But my phone messed up and I list it all. So then I just put my absolute favorites in a review...i didn't have time to r write EVERYTHING that I lost. It was pretty disappointing though because I was actually reviewing each juice ai was dripping it, so it was as accurate add possible originally. By the time my started over, it was mostly from memory.

Stupid phones! :mad:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
. . .
I've heard a lot about Gandalf. I might have to get a small bottle of it on my next order. It's sweet right? I'll let you know when I receive my stuff from AIV and give my reviews. Also ordered a bunch from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, AltCig & Vapealicious. All new vendors for me so I'm excited!

Hey, I see you have the Highbrow Vanilla Bourbon. Do you like that? I thought it had a strange aftertaste. Couldn't finish it. But I do love his Belgian Waffle, Caramel & Vanilla Bean. I also got the Tiramisu which I didn't like. It had that same funky taste the Vanilla Bourbon gave me. My taste buds are weird. lol

This is a cut and paste from a post I made in the HHV tobacco thread. If you're not into tobaccos, I'm not sure I'd start off with Gandalf. Maybe this will help:

A safe way to ease into tobaccos with HHV is something like Georgia Peach Tobacco (GPT) or Caramel Apple Tobacco (CAT). I can't say much about the CAT because my first bottle of it is in transit now, but there are a lot of people here who like it.

The GPT is a very mild tobacco with the taste of fresh peaches sitting on top of it. I'm a big fan. It's not an in-your-face tobacco at all.

If you like peaches or apples, I'd recommend trying a small bottle of either of them. "

IndubitablyMe

Oct 24, 2012
Maryland
The wife and I absolutely adore AiV's juices! We received two sample packs a few weeks back and every night we relax and drip Alice while watching TV. We'll drip the different flavors back to back, constantly switching 'em out. We've been trying to narrow it down to our favorite, which all you Vapelandians know is almost impossible, and we finally landed on Twas Brillig as the one we wanted more of. So we ordered a big bottle of it today and a smaller bottle of Bandersnatch (as it was released after our first shipment and we want to try it.) Unfortunately we had NO IDEA about the red door, and even though we had heard of Zombie Apocalypse we didn't know where on the site it was located. If only I had found this thread beforehand! So I emailed Nicole a few minutes ago to see if it was possible to add ZA to my order, but who knows if she'll get to the email with all the stress of moving and whatnot. I really just hope my order gets out beforehand -- all three ml from the sample are long-gone. :(

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
The wife and I absolutely adore AiV's juices! We received two sample packs a few weeks back and every night we relax and drip Alice while watching TV. We'll drip the different flavors back to back, constantly switching 'em out. We've been trying to narrow it down to our favorite, which all you Vapelandians know is almost impossible, and we finally landed on Twas Brillig as the one we wanted more of. So we ordered a big bottle of it today and a smaller bottle of Bandersnatch (as it was released after our first shipment and we want to try it.) Unfortunately we had NO IDEA about the red door, and even though we had heard of Zombie Apocalypse we didn't know where on the site it was located. If only I had found this thread beforehand! So I emailed Nicole a few minutes ago to see if it was possible to add ZA to my order, but who knows if she'll get to the email with all the stress of moving and whatnot. I really just hope my order gets out beforehand -- all three ml from the sample are long-gone. :(

I just added zombie to an order i made a few days ago and then e-mailed nicole. she got back to me an hour ago and said my order was combined... so yours will be too! she rocks!

edit... didnt see your second post

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
My first excursion into Vapeland begins with a sample of Cherry Blossom, strait from the box. SMOOOOOTH and actually quite an enjoyable flavor, not in-your-face candy/ syrup type of flavor but real cherry flavor. Tomorrow might bring Creamcicle or Cupcake City, but either way my poor AltCig juices are feeling neglected ! LOL ! When I go back and reorder I'll be looking for the little red door....

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Yum...the cherry blossom is one of my favorites... If you like that I think you will also like a quiet morning and twas brillig!

My FAVE is b&w cookie...so if you like bakery vapes...it's a must have...that and the z.a. :)

I ordered two sampler packs, and they added two 'freebies', so I've got 12 AiV flavors to explore ! QM, TB, and B&W C are here waiting thier turns ! The Zombie will have to wait for another order... (awww- LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread