Status
Not open for further replies.

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
i think more nic gives the juices stronger flavor. I've noticed this going from 18mg to 12mg. But once your taste buds adjust, they should taste just as good.

Btw, april moon is a fantastic juice. I hope it'll soon make its way to the regular line up. :banana: :banana:

yet another one i need to try!

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Got my tiny order yesterday. Money is still tight but been feeling a bit down lately so I needed an AIV vapemail boost. It always makes me happy!

Got 7ml bottles of April Moon, 15footfalls, and call me vanilla. Haven't tried them yet....may drip them later but they smell wonderful, especially the 15footfalls. Been vaping a bit of my Rayvn lately. It has steeped to perfection but I save it for special indulgence vapes. I know that I really only bought it for the bottle but I do like it a lot.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I haven't been in much as I had an accident. It sounds funny but really, it isn't. Someone was at the door and I was trying to get to the door as Eddy was in the back in his music room. I stumbled and then caught myself and somehow..on the way back to safety, fell forward and broke my big toe. It is the most friggen painful thing ever. I cannot believe how much the silly thing hurts. Anyway, I can't sit at the computer desk long, so....there you have it. The excitement of the day. All is not lost though, as my White Rabbit came in the mail to keep me company. Vaping away looking at this crazy toe. duh

love you guys
Morri

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I haven't been in much as I had an accident. It sounds funny but really, it isn't. Someone was at the door and I was trying to get to the door as Eddy was in the back in his music room. I stumbled and then caught myself and somehow..on the way back to safety, fell forward and broke my big toe. It is the most friggen painful thing ever. I cannot believe how much the silly thing hurts. Anyway, I can't sit at the computer desk long, so....there you have it. The excitement of the day. All is not lost though, as my White Rabbit came in the mail to keep me company. Vaping away looking at this crazy toe. duh

love you guys
Morri

Oh! i'm sorry hon.
I broke my toe once, but I ended up digging post holes and scrubbing clinics and building picnic tables for 4 days after. Evidently I have a "high tolerance for pain" or so i'm told.
It still was fairly painful however!

it stinks when you hurt something you never realized was so important. lol.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

love you guys
Morri

Ouch! Be careful. At least you have WR now.

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Hey yutty! Just hanging out. How have you been??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Got a telemax as a gift to myself for starting vaping again will post pics soon other than that living day to day mike

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
oh Morri sweetie...so sorry about your toe. sending healing vibes. I have broken many toes many times (you know I am a clutz) and toes hurt worse than breaking wrists or fingers.

15footfalls is OMG good! I was going to drip it but I just skipped that step and tanked it. Trying to hide the rest of the tiny bottle from myself so it can steep....probably not gonna happen!

millertime660

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Central Mass
Vaping some zombie out of my epipe. The rsst atomizer has a ss mesh wick with a Nextel sleeve.

Tastes absolutely superb!

beranery.jpg

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
that is just so pretty that I want one. LOL I do love it!

There is a sudden jarring motion, of the air, near the tea table in the center of Vapeland. Turbulence creates rainbow like, prismatic, waves and suddenly YardByrd is there seated on his perch! The bevel cut, on the "T" of his stand seems to still be reflecting multi color light and the YB medallion around his neck begins to glow a Peach color. You hear a deep, smooth, male, Latin, voice translating for him:

"Hail, lauds, greetings and salutations Vapelandians! Viva La Vapeland! I had to make a quick flyby with a few comments. Charmed one: Be well! millertime, Monkey, and DD, a special and friendly acknowledgement! Warm regards basylica,l asttango, and of course Yutty! Ahh...ms morri! I was concerned and empathetic hearing of your mishap and wish you a quick, easy, and complete recovering and healing from your mishap! IKAG....IKAG!? welcome home old friend...it is wonderful to see your face here, once again in our Realm of beauty and friendly discourse.

Alas, I must fly...so many Realms...so little time...so many mods... so little money...so much e-liquid...and so few hours to vape it...but I wander. A special recognition of Vapeland! Our golden sphere of kindly gregarious meet, the founding stone upon our journey's stairs, the blessed soil that nurtures and encourages, the happy orb and atmosphere of fun...this home, our refuge against the cruelty of the Realms, this Far Country feral but yet tamed, this...our Vapeland! Viva La Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland! Viva La Vita Vapeland! and....viva my fellow country men!"

YardByrd's perch twitches, beneath him and he flaps his wings, hovering in the air above it. The perch starts to swing back and forth, and making a sound like a metronome, the odd turbulence returns. Prismatic orbs, colorful and gleaming in the Vapelandian sunlight, surround it and YardByrd and slowly retract until all are gone.

Last edited:

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Hello Everyone!!!

How are my favorite people in all of Vapeland doing? :) My what a busy few months we have been having in the mushroom lab! I've missed chatting with everyone. I hope everyone has been happy happy happy? :)

Im dropping in to say a big Heartfelt THANK YOU from Nicole for the birthday wishes. :) She is doing great and is having a perfect birthday so far. Everyone in the lab surprised her with Balloons, champagne and a wonderful card made up by the whole mushroom lab crew. She even got to sneak away from work to have lunch with mom and grandma. Tonight Im taking her to a art opening and dinner, followed by a craft fair tomorrow. Then its back to work for us :)

I miss you all and just want to thank everybody for being so wonderful and loving. Vapeland is my favorite place in the whole world and its because of every last one of you. Much love from Nicole and I. Everybody have a great weekend!

Jah

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hello Everyone!!!

How are my favorite people in all of Vapeland doing? :) My what a busy few months we have been having in the mushroom lab! I've missed chatting with everyone. I hope everyone has been happy happy happy? :)

Im dropping in to say a big Heartfelt THANK YOU from Nicole for the birthday wishes. :) She is doing great and is having a perfect birthday so far. Everyone in the lab surprised her with Balloons, champagne and a wonderful card made up by the whole mushroom lab crew. She even got to sneak away from work to have lunch with mom and grandma. Tonight Im taking her to a art opening and dinner, followed by a craft fair tomorrow. Then its back to work for us :)

I miss you all and just want to thank everybody for being so wonderful and loving. Vapeland is my favorite place in the whole world and its because of every last one of you. Much love from Nicole and I. Everybody have a great weekend!

Jah

Take the day off! Birthdays are supposed to be special days, so stay away from the lab today! Please!

Have fun at the at the art opening, and have a great weekend!

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com

love you guys
Morri

So sorry to hear about your toe morri! Sending some healing blessings that it'll mend quickly. I guess I must've been feeling particularly empathic tonight because I ran over my 4th toe with my roller ball chair less than an hour before I read your message. Though I didn't break it or anything, I'm watching it get all red, purple... pretty colors! :laugh: So I can almost say, "I feel your pain"... or at least a little bit of it. ;) Take care of yourself and mend well. xox

Deranged Doll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So...where are the brick n mortars in the DC area? We have to make a trip up that way at the end of the month to renew hubby's passport at the Finnish Embassy so might as well try and hit a shop or two. I know a few of our Vapelandians are up that way so figured I'd ask you guys where you've been and which shops are worth going to. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread