Status
Not open for further replies.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Hello friends:) I'm sorry i'm never around. The graveyard shift just kicks my tush to the moon and back. My supervisor told me I was doing a great job on nights so they were going to keep me there permanently. Being the nut that I am, I flailed about going 'nooooooooooooooo don't do eeeettttt!' Then, she told me she was kidding. :) However, she hasn't given me any indication of when I will stop playing vampire. I won't complain...yet! I do have fun with the people that work at night, but I enjoyed the day shift folks very much too. I miss them! The night shift folks tell me that they all have trouble going to sleep when they get home. I, on the other hand, have no trouble with this at all. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. :) I was born a good sleeper! Yay me.

Anyway.....I do stop in to read posts. I just don't have the energy most of the time to reply. Please to forgive me! <3 The girls are out of school for the summer now so I may have even less time. If i'm conscious, they'll want to go to the pool. I find it hard to deny them this, since they are so awesome about me going to bed when they've just woken up. I really am a fortunate Mama.

Hugs to all! Please know that I think of you, my dear Vapeland family, quite often. Miss you all! I hope some of you will be at Vapercon this fall!

yuttynutt

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2011
Minnesota
Hey river *hugs* morri I feel your pain with the cold I just got out of the hospital this morning I barely remember being there I have pneumonia in both lungs and a fever of 103.7 I'm keeping the fever below 101 now but my head is pounding and I can't keep anything down. They gave me a shot in the .... and lots of pills so I'm somewhat functional now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
owies (((((((((Yutty)))))))))) you poor baby! That sounds horrible. Please please take care of you. :)

huggles back,
Morri

Hey river *hugs* morri I feel your pain with the cold I just got out of the hospital this morning I barely remember being there I have pneumonia in both lungs and a fever of 103.7 I'm keeping the fever below 101 now but my head is pounding and I can't keep anything down. They gave me a shot in the .... and lots of pills so I'm somewhat functional now.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
A quick question before I re-enter the mushroom.....Do you all think another contest is in order?

Woohoo!! A contest!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :banana: (And nice to finally make your acquaintance Jah!)

Morri, may your toe soon be feeling well enough to dance on.

And to my newly met friends, Riversong and yuttynut, sending get well wishes over the airwaves that you both feel better soon!!

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hello everyone! Yes, a contest does sound nice.

Morri & Yutti, I hope both of you recover from your illnesses. It's never nice to hear that people are sick :(.

River, your return seems to coincide with Dr. Who going on hiatus. :) I hope you get back to daylight. Though, I hear, that being a vampire is sometimes very fun.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
So...where are the brick n mortars in the DC area? We have to make a trip up that way at the end of the month to renew hubby's passport at the Finnish Embassy so might as well try and hit a shop or two. I know a few of our Vapelandians are up that way so figured I'd ask you guys where you've been and which shops are worth going to. ;)

The only good Brick and Mortar even close to DC is in Ellicott City about 45 minutes away. Its called the vape Dojo and they are AWESOME! They even carry AIV. :) I hope you have a good time in DC, that's where I was born and raised :)

TheWrathOfSanity

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Travis AFB, CA
www.myspace.com
So, Hi. I'm done lurking.
I will contribute to the contest dance.
Unce Unce Unce...

Also, what is the average delivery time for everyone? My order shipped on the 10th & is taking it's sweet time getting here. I think the postal workers are close to filing a restraining order on me Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
So, Hi. I'm done lurking.
I will contribute to the contest dance.
Unce Unce Unce...

Also, what is the average delivery time for everyone? My order shipped on the 10th & is taking it's sweet time getting here. I think the postal workers are close to filing a restraining order on me Lol!

The USPS delivers all packages within 3 days after the ship date. I hope it didn't get caught up somewhere. Email me if you dont get it today. Jahflynn@aliceinvapeland.com

The contest is starting soon :) I think it will be a caption contest (real creative huh?) :/ And thanks for spelling out your dance music, I've been trying to spell that for years... Unce Unce Unce!

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Ok everybody, Here is the Monday contest!

Rules are:

1. Caption this photo
2. Only one caption per Vapelandian (if you make more than one caption, your most recent one will be your entry)
3. It does not have to reference AIV or vaping so just go nuts!
4. We'll have one of our wonderful Mushroom lab technicians pick his/her favorite to decide the winner.

Prize is:
You decide, $50 worth of juice sent to you asap or I'll send out 4 samplers to your 4 favorite friends.

Have fun everyone!

AIV_contest.jpg

AIV contest.jpg

Last edited:

TheWrathOfSanity

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Travis AFB, CA
www.myspace.com
The USPS delivers all packages within 3 days after the ship date. I hope it didn't get caught up somewhere. Email me if you dont get it today. Jahflynn@aliceinvapeland.com

The contest is starting soon :) I think it will be a caption contest (real creative huh?) :/ And thanks for spelling out your dance music, I've been trying to spell that for years... Unce Unce Unce!

Thanks! We'll see if it makes it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread