Not open for further replies.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

I just got the most fabulous news from
Darling Nicole in my email box! Here is a smidgeon...

from Nicole....

Dear Vapelanders :)

We have updated our site with a few improvements ;) You can now make an Vapeland Account at AliceinVapeland.com. It will save your addresses, and you'll be able to see all of your previous orders, for the orders you made after making your account. And, you'll be able to re-order your favorite delights easily :) Many of you have requested this before, and we're so happy to make it happen :) Lots of love from all of us and Tea and Cookies for all!

That is the news! :) I hope everyone likes it :)

back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Last edited:
Ok everybody, Here is the Monday contest!

Rules are:

1. Caption this photo
2. Only one caption per Vapelandian (if you make more than one caption, your most recent one will be your entry)
3. It does not have to reference AIV or vaping so just go nuts!
4. We'll have one of our wonderful Mushroom lab technicians pick his/her favorite to decide the winner.

Prize is:
You decide, $50 worth of juice sent to you asap or I'll send out 4 samplers to your 4 favorite friends.

Have fun everyone!

AIV_contest.jpg

View attachment 221566

"So help me George if you take the last pint you will find out what the sharp end of a bayonet feels like.."

J.R. Bob Dobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
near buffalo, NY

Rules are:

1. Caption this photo
2. Only one caption per Vapelandian (if you make more than one caption, your most recent one will be your entry)
4. We'll have one of our wonderful Mushroom lab technicians pick his/her favorite to decide the winner.

Prize is:
You decide, $50 worth of juice sent to you asap or I'll send out 4 samplers to your 4 favorite friends.

Have fun everyone!

AIV_contest.jpg

View attachment 221566

Guys..i know alice made a new flavor but please...line forms to the left...

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

I just got the most fabulous news from
Darling Nicole in my email box! Here is a smidgeon...

from Nicole....

Dear Vapelanders :)

We have updated our site with a few improvements ;) You can now make an Vapeland Account at AliceinVapeland.com. It will save your addresses, and you'll be able to see all of your previous orders, for the orders you made after making your account. And, you'll be able to re-order your favorite delights easily :) Many of you have requested this before, and we're so happy to make it happen :) Lots of love from all of us and Tea and Cookies for all!

That is the news! :) I hope everyone likes it :)

back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Nice! I guess I'll just wonder over there and make myself an account.

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion

Rules are:

1. Caption this photo

Prize is:

Have fun everyone!

AIV_contest.jpg

View attachment 221566

Well it doesn't say "Drink Me" so I guess we don't have to worry about shrinkage.....

Hello my friends...life has turned upside down for me but this should be the last week of that. On a very sad note....I am completely out of WR and 15FFs. Very very sad. I told Ogre hoping he would get me some....to which he replied "WAAA poor baby, sucks to be you." How's that for true love?!?!:unsure:

schotzky

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Kansas

Rules are:

1. Caption this photo

Prize is:

Have fun everyone!

AIV_contest.jpg

View attachment 221566

"Alright, one more for the battle field. Who's our designated horse rider?"

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA

Rules are:

1. Caption this photo

Prize is:

Have fun everyone!

AIV_contest.jpg

View attachment 221566

There is the sound of a gong crashing an suddenly, James, YardByrd's assistant is standing there. He is wearing a scarlet suit, red shirt, black tie and his characteristic Ruby Cufflinks.

"Here is our entry from left to right by person:
1.)"Oh no I've been drafted!" 2.) "What ales thee brother at arms?" 3.) " Huh? I didn't know they had White Rabbit on tap!? 4.) "Wow! That really looks stout!" 5.) "This proves what I always thought: All officers have a big head".
Thank you DI ad AIV"

"Viva La Contesta Vapeland!"James bows low and disappears.

Mal Meringue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2013
Covington, Kentucky, United States
me too and me too and I want wishlist too!!!! will forward this information!
Agree! A wishlist would be nice. I like to put things in my cart as I remember them through the week so all I need to do is check out when the portal opens. Maybe instead of disabling the add to cart feature they could just disable the Checkout button.

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
So many great entries! I've had the best morning reading them! I'll keep the contest open for a few more hours, print out the entries and hand them over to one of our great Mushroom elves to pick a winner. Much love everyone! Have a Wonderful Tuesday!
I'll be back soon :)

DIstrict Concept

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
ABQ & DC
www.AliceinVapeland.com
Agree! A wishlist would be nice. I like to put things in my cart as I remember them through the week so all I need to do is check out when the portal opens. Maybe instead of disabling the add to cart feature they could just disable the Checkout button.

Thanks Beth, that is a good idea! I'll check into it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread