Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhunpenny

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2013
Omaha, NE, USA
My Postermail arrived today, the Kevin Tong print from the last contest is fantastic. I look forward to framing it an hanging in my new house when I move in a few months.

I would like to thank Alice in Vapeland again for the great contest and fabulous prize. Now I must patiently wait for my next order of juice to come from Vapeland. I am certainly going to have build up a stock pile of these wonderful flavors.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Laurel, Mississippi, United States
My White Rabbit took almost a month before the flavor completely developed. I did love it right out of the mail, but it got much more complex after a few weeks. 15FF and B&W Cookie also took almost a month. Zombie, April Moon, Frost Blossom and everything under your second list except for Cherry Blossom were really good right out of the mail to me. My Cherry Blossom took a couple of weeks to get good. It didn't seem to have much flavor when I first got it. I'm still waiting on my cupcake city. I drip some every few days to see what has happened with it, but not much yet and I've had it for a couple of weeks now. I get a subtle cake flavor that is barely there. Thank goodness there are so many other juices that are steeped and good to go so I'm willing to wait on it.

NiNi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
Paulden, Arizona
What's your preferred method of steeping AIV?

SOP:
24 hours with the cap off
Re-cap and shake every 24 hours
Wait..............wait....wait..........

Even with AiV samples, after they sit awhile, like ZA, WR, and B & WC will darken as they get a bit older.

I'm running about 3-4 weeks steep, but by the time I get to some of these bottles, they may have been sitting for months :ohmy:
Right out of the bottle or holding back for a bit, it depends entirely on your taste, so check them every week, give or take a day!
I'm vaping some Twas Brillig right now I got back in October, I think.............MAJOR flavor punch in the kisser!:)

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
SOP:

Even with AiV samples, after they sit awhile, like ZA, WR, and B & WC will darken as they get a bit older.

I'm running about 3-4 weeks steep, but by the time I get to some of these bottles, they may have been sitting for months :ohmy:
Right out of the bottle or holding back for a bit, it depends entirely on your taste, so check them every week, give or take a day!
I'm vaping some Twas Brillig right now I got back in October, I think.............MAJOR flavor punch in the kisser!:)

I love to let them steep. Truly.

Thought Berry Lil Cheesecake wasn't for me. Gave it a month. Loved! Cupcake City. Same story! Lemon Loves Cake, Frost Blossom, Lavender Ever After, etc. And I am sure there are more. Not White Rabbit, ZA, Twas Brillig, Crunkberry, April Moon, or 15 FF (gave it a few days though, lol). And others I'm sure I forgot in my immediate loves! :D

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
SOP:

I'm also vaping Twas Brillis right now. I've had mine since about November, maybe a little longer and it definitely has more flavor than when I first got it. It also creates such a large cloud of wonderfulness.

silverkbt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
I love to let them steep. Truly.

Thought Berry Lil Cheesecake wasn't for me. Gave it a month. Loved! Cupcake City. Same story! Lemon Loves Cake, Frost Blossom, Lavender Ever After, etc. And I am sure there are more. Not White Rabbit, ZA, Twas Brillig, Crunkberry, April Moon, or 15 FF (gave it a few days though, lol). And others I'm sure I forgot in my immediate loves! :D

I'm ok with steeping. The only problem is when I get a new flavor, I'm too impatient to wait. I waited 2 wks on my 15FF, and thought I had done pretty well with waiting. I just tortured myself by picking the bottle up and staring at it everyday. LOL Thankfully, I've got my supply built up pretty well now, so even if the bottles that I'm currently using aren't quite steeped completely, by the time I get to the second bottle, they will have had plenty of time to steep. I do keep them in a dark closet that is close to my heater so it stays pretty warm in that area.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I have Ginger by the Sea in a clearo at the moment, because the Reo is occupied - even in a clearo, with a good steeping it is absolutely wonderful....should have ordered a BIG bottle last time!

Ginger by the sea type night, my kanger tank has finally stopped being a jerk right about the time I should go to bed, ugh! In other news it is so calm and still out that one of the neighbors is smoking a cig and I can smell it, I keep blowing clouds to keep the stink away!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

balwin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado, United States
Hello Vapelanders! Hope you are all warm and comfortable today!

Morri our lovely lady of the light sending bright fresh warm energy your way! Where are you today... We have been missing you dear!!! Health and happiness abounding and surrounding you in {{{{hugggss}}}}

Athena still waiting impatiently for your return! Come home to us soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread