Alice in Vapeland - What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
Before they moved I placed an order and fell in love with Sweet Tease but the past few times I tried to order some juice it wasn't possible to "Add to Cart" or select Nic level.

Are they doing something similar to AVP - shutting down after a certain amount of orders are placed each day?

Sorry if this has been covered previously but I did not see a thread that was recent.

manji1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dayton OH
Yea they are a small operation and put a lot of care into their juice and packaging. They are a great small business with limitations on volume that they can produce. If you want their juice just order on a Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. I've never had any problems ordering, you just have to do it on a specific day.

KerryK

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2012
Madtown, WI
It seems like all the best stuff is hard to get, mods, tanks, juices. Really frustrating, for example I stalked a thread here on ECF for a certain "impossible to get" juice for 3 months and still missed the sale.

We need more investment capitol going to these businesses so they can expand, so I can get my freakin PLUID!

demotivational-poster-4hyuhth7tc-THIS-IS-MY-BOTTLE-OF--PLUID.jpg

Tanks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Northern VA
It seems like all the best stuff is hard to get, mods, tanks, juices. Really frustrating, for example I stalked a thread here on ECF for a certain "impossible to get" juice for 3 months and still missed the sale.

We need more investment capitol going to these businesses so they can expand, so I can get my freakin PLUID!

View attachment 216299

I agree. I would say the hardest things to get are: low-production juices (like all of Mad Murdoc's juices); and low-production hybrids/Genesis RBA's. Ex., Entire Zenesis line, Orion v2/v2.1/v3, juggernaut, iHybrid (excluding the iHy "Standard" - they are somewhat easily obtainable), Noble 1, Macaveli 350, etc.

I WILL get me a MOD from Zen's new Z2 line (Zenesis that can be configured to have a 510 connection, genesis style atty (in hybrid config w/ no 510 connection), A HYBRID WITH A CARTO TANK and a bunch more options. ALL pieces of EVERY new MOD/Hybrid made by Zen will be COMPLETELY interchangeable and all his thread specs will be "open-sourced" so ANYONE can make attachments/battery tubes/switches ANYTHING.

The Z2 line is going to be the next step in vaping, IMO . And Zen's Carto-tank Hybrid is AMAZING. It uses a carto but it's not the same as a normal carto tank - it uses the carto much differently and because of this it changes the way the carto acts/tastes. I haven't been this excited for vape gear since I ordered my first MOD (ProVari V2).

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
I just recieved my first order from them yesterday 6/4 after ordering 5/21. A little bit of a wait but like its been said the care and quality put into the juice shines thru and I am just happy to have it right before the open again tonight. I've had a little bit of a chance to sample the 8 flavors I got and I'm pretty sure I know what I want to order.

I am really thankful it is nothing like AVE.

Being a new vaper of course I am riddled with curiosity about Bobas and tried to order some this morning along with everyone else in the world and when it crashed before I could checkout I was .......

AIV is different in the sense that, I know if I hop on at 1105PST tonight all of the wonderful juices are still going to be there and the website is going to be running strong.

If I forget, I've noticed that you are pretty much good to go until mid afternoon wednesday when they close up shop.

Their communication on Facebook and Twitter about when they are opening when they are coming close to closing and when they are shipping is wonderful.

I hope to maybe someday try AVE juice and I try to remain optomistic that they will have a better flow someday.

But based on their communication that I've seen in the short time I'v been watching, it's a downward spiral.

Same goes for Murdocks IMO.

No juice is that good.

AIV on the other hand is good enough for me to make sure I order on the day that I can and not need it for a few weeks.

They definitely make it worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread