Alien Visions has officially rocked my world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
wow!! This is my favorite tobacco flavor so far!!

YouTube - Alien Visions Boba's Bounty T'bac Blend Juice Review

flavor intensity--9
flavor quality--10
vapor--10
throat hit--10

this is basically a mixture of my three favorite tobacco flavors.

-throat hit and vapor of ULTRApure
-rich tobacco flavor of Tasty Vapor's Tobacco (but all VG!!)
-dirty european analog flavor of Dekang Dunhill

if you are looking for a satisfying authentic cigarette smoking flavor then do yourself a favor and try this!!

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Yes great VG juice in general from Alien Visions, but I'm just baffled by the Bobas blend. It just tastes crazy sweet to me, nothing but sweet. This is one my taste buds just don't get at all. Blueberry is good and vapor on all is top notch.

really?! I taste no sweetness AT ALL. Everyone's tastebuds are different I guess.

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
;);)I have also ordered from Alien Visions. Love to find out where they get their bottles from.
I loved the English Toffee (pretty strong) and Irish Cream. Both are reslly good.
The one question I have is my liquids are very foamy. I have never seen this before. Has anyone noticed this. I just wonder what they use to make it so fizzy and foamy. Anyone know?8-o

Amajn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
New York
www.gloryvapes.com
Hey Rhino, I know what Suddenlyno is talking about it's not fizzy more like when you squeeze it out it has more airy mix so there is some bubbles its due to the bottle drip tip used its not foamy fizzy in the bottle just it has some air enter when dripping it......Hope this helps

I will also say the clouds of vapor produced by this liq is insane!!!

i've been dying to try this "ry4" you crazy kids keep talking about, but it seems like there are about a hundred variants of it floating around. Anyone have a few words to say about this company's version? Unless they're really expensive, I don't like buying just one flavor from a vendor, so I was thinking blueberry (I haven't tried any company's blueberry yet, and I really should) and the ry4.

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Hey Rhino, I know what Suddenlyno is talking about it's not fizzy more like when you squeeze it out it has more airy mix so there is some bubbles its due to the bottle drip tip used its not foamy fizzy in the bottle just it has some air enter when dripping it......Hope this helps

I will also say the clouds of vapor produced by this liq is insane!!!
Thanks for the explanation... I kind of figured it had to be something like that, but just wasn't sure..... Figured i ask before Puling the trigger....One more thing though... How long is the wait for shipping?....I mean does is ship from the US or Overseas.....I'm in the US....Thanks in advance:)

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Thanks for the explanation... I kind of figured it had to be something like that, but just wasn't sure..... Figured i ask before Puling the trigger....One more thing though... How long is the wait for shipping?....I mean does is ship from the US or Overseas.....I'm in the US....Thanks in advance:)

I just ordered and it says 2-5 business days to recieve my order so I am guessing US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread