Alien Visions has officially rocked my world!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
Fayetteville, AR
I love Boba's and Blend 4. Didn't care for Blend 4 at first (too sweet I thought) but the more I vaped it the more I loved it. My 100mL bottle of Boba's seems to have a little Scotch taste/smell to it, which was different than my original 15mL bottle. Don't mind, though.

I also bought their 555 and Flue Cured, but I can't really seem to get a grasp on the taste yet. I'll continue to vape on, though...

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
This might be an old, unvisited much thread but someone might stop by here some day. Anyway -
I'm a newbie.
I just discovered this thread.
I got my first ever order of AV juice and I must say:

ROOT BEER! Is so very root beery, it gets my ravest review even though I've never tried anyone else's root beer. It's just that spot on.

BethInMichigan

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Michigan
Try the Blend 4, it is the best cigarette flavor I have found and very substaintial. I thought the bobas was a little sweet but I really like adding it to other flavors like their C&D. The Blend 4 is my all day vape. I also tried the Gamel and the Flue Cured. I like the Gamel a lot also as it taste like the C&D but with a little more bite to it. The C&D is perfect for mellowing out any too harsh flavor and just adds smoothness. My least favorite is the flu cured as it just taste kind of flat to me. I keep the bobas, blend 4, C&D, and Gamel in stock as I really like all of them. With all the juices I have tried if I could only pick one it would be the Blend 4. I shake mine up before pouring and have noticed bubbles also. I don't know why this is either and thought it kind of strange. Maybe it is because he doesn't add a lot of water to it. His juices are the best. I plan on trying the caramel, irish creme, and toffee ones next as I like to add a couple of drops to sweeten flavor sometimes.

MahBohMan

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2010
Rhode Island
If Boba's Bounty tasted like a real cigarette, I would probably flush it down the stinkin toilet. Boba's Bounty cannot be downgraded to the same flavor as licking a filthy ashtray thats been sittin outside for a week. I've been chain vaping Boba's for a week, at 24 mg strength, filling the house with vapor like a madman, this stuff rocks. Every once in a while I will go out and have a real smoke...just to remind me what garbage vomit tastes like....and its NOTHING like Bobas :)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
If Boba's Bounty tasted like a real cigarette, I would probably flush it down the stinkin toilet. Boba's Bounty cannot be downgraded to the same flavor as licking a filthy ashtray thats been sittin outside for a week. I've been chain vaping Boba's for a week, at 24 mg strength, filling the house with vapor like a madman, this stuff rocks. Every once in a while I will go out and have a real smoke...just to remind me what garbage vomit tastes like....and its NOTHING like Bobas :)

I agree ..... I have been enjoying Boba's for the last few days. Just ordered 36ml more of it.
If it tastes like a cig to anyone, something is wrong. Maybe if you eat a cig and don't light it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread