All available battery mod companies (LIST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Shreveport/Bossier City,LA
Just wondering if i can get people to chime in and try to name all of the companies that produce battery mods. I have seen vp1/vp2,the chuck and lil chuck,prodigy v1,silver bullet and super-t. Can everyone name more for me? Im ready to get a battery mod and I want to explore all of my options before i commit to one. thanks in advance for all of the help.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
oh yeah im leaning extremely hard towards the higher voltage 5v-6v units. when i smoked analogs i was a hardcore smoker. the tobacco could never be strong enough. i used to smoke 2-3 packs a day and smoked cigars and inhaled every drag too. i want a awesome throat hit with great tasting vapor. i may be asking for too much but hey i can dream cant I? Thanks again.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Tonight I ordered the AdapteveR by Thad. I've done a lot of research and really felt that this device would be exactly what I want and need. I am not interested in lights and whistles. I wanted a device that will last a long time. This unit is very well made. Solid and dependable. It will provide me with several hours of great taste and vapor without changing a battery. But the AdapteveR looks great too! The coupon code i used is October for 5% off.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I use a DSE801 now and always have my pinky or ring finger on the end of it. I think I started doing that because I didn't want to attract attention to the e-cig while I was driving to and from work. It's the way I hold and auto DSE801 (which I love by the way). I find it more comfortable than holding the button down on the side of a manual battery. I've watched the reviews from Mufftrix and the button is so easy to press. The size, shape and button placement are perfect for me. Do you use a sidebutton manual or auto battery now?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Just wondering if i can get people to chime in and try to name all of the companies that produce battery mods. I have seen vp1/vp2,the chuck and lil chuck,prodigy v1,silver bullet and super-t. Can everyone name more for me? Im ready to get a battery mod and I want to explore all of my options before i commit to one. thanks in advance for all of the help.

Just ask Zofryer and Bandit which models they've owned :D

Go to the modders forum and make a list.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
im new to pv's and i started off with a blu kit which i sent back for a refund. im currently using joye 510 manual and i have some manual dse801 kits on the way but i know the 801 wont be good enough either and i havent even recieved them yet. the prodigy has really caught my eye more than any other.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Trog put the button on the end of the screwdriver too. The button on the Screwdriver sticks out about three times as far as the Adaptever button does. Adaptever button is almost flush to the bottom of the unit and requires VERY little effort from the pinky or ring finger to push it. Who holds a penstyle e-cig like a regular cigarette anyway. I'm always holding the end of it somehow. Think about it when you're vaping. How do you hold it now?

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
Trog put the button on the end of the screwdriver too. The button on the Screwdriver sticks out about three times as far as the Adaptever button does. Adaptever button is almost flush to the bottom of the unit and requires VERY little effort from the pinky or ring finger to push it. Who holds a penstyle e-cig like a regular cigarette anyway. I'm always holding the end of it somehow. Think about it when you're vaping. How do you hold it now?
i would worry about carrying it in my pocket with the button on the bottom and you just stated that it requires very little effort to push the button.

Elapid

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Mississippi
im new to pv's and i started off with a blu kit which i sent back for a refund. im currently using joye 510 manual and i have some manual dse801 kits on the way but i know the 801 wont be good enough either and i havent even recieved them yet. the prodigy has really caught my eye more than any other.

If you get a Prodigy on an 801, you will think they were made for each other. The Prodigy or the Pure Smoker pass through with the 801 is a good combination that can rival an analog in my opinion.

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I am going to get a Puresmoker pass through. Just to have it. I like the pass through at the computer with an 801. But, I have had terrible luck with the 3 small ones I've gotten so far. Lost the buttons on two of them and the other fried three atomizers in less than a week. I'm sure the Puresmoker pass through will be good to have.

6linkslam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2009
If you get a Prodigy on an 801, you will think they were made for each other. The Prodigy or the Pure Smoker pass through with the 801 is a good combination that can rival an analog in my opinion.
yeah this is what i have been looking at (prodigy w/801). looked like a good combo.prodigys are about 3-4 weeks away though. now im thinking about a chuck and ordering batteries and a charger from puresmoker

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
There's also a new version of the Prodigy coming pretty soon (V2), which is supposed to be stainless, 5v-6v ONLY, and (I think) smaller. The Mako at smokejuice.co.uk which is due pretty soon, also looks promising. It has a unique bottom button that looks really easy to operate, but locks to avoid misfiring. I'm usually not interested in bottom-button designs either, but this looks pretty nice and it's all mechanical so the switch is unlikely to fail.

ViZi

Moved On
Apr 14, 2009
Finland
www.e-savuke.com
  • Deleted by Elendil
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier--afilliate codes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread