All day Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States
thanks I just was wanting some different ideas lol on what was real good my wife is hooked on the mango but only got a 5 ml to try but it wasn't high enough nic for her so I'm getting a 30ml highest nic available lol and was needing some for myself so was wanting a good tobacco flav. and some others .....

BonnyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2010
Georgia
wish i lived there

Ditto.

I believe Hypnotic Mist is my new all day vape, but I'm still a newbie vaper so that's subject to change. It's not a tobacco flavor, though. Honestly, I'm having as much trouble as other people explaining exactly how it tastes. I think there's a hint of pineapple.

all day vapes: cinna danish swirl, cinnabomb, green apple, v's green apple cooler, fire n ice, watermelon, watermelon cooler, hypnotic mist, special blend, virginia menthol, arctic ice and cinna danish swirl...yeah, i know cinna danish swirl is listed twice, but its my all time favorite.

DreadLioness

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
Virginia (804)
Coconut Cream Pie! I love this stuff most of my other juices are now collecting dust. I enjoy rich sweet flavors. The coconut paired with buttery crust is PERFECT! Can't imagine why anyone would want to vape anything else. At 60VG 40PG, double flavor at 5V it's vape heaven! Anyone know if has already been flavor of the week? I need to stock up.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Honey Flue Cured Tobacco has become my all day favorite vape ....unfortunately, I have to go elsewhere to obtain it and I go through at least 30ml or more of it per week!.
I buy all my other E-liquids from VaporBomb exclusively. If they can come out with their own version of HFC I have no doubt it would be great!

Given the quality and great prices of VB's E-liquids there would be no reason to shop anywhere else.

SSV2

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
VB snickerdoodle can not be beat.... every day i pray they don't change it one bit.... i've tried the other snickers... no way.
I have all the brkfast treats you can imagine....

nothing comes close. I never even ate are reall snickerdoodle... or if i did, i don't even remember...

I can vape all the other brands and flavors, but THIS is one the NEVER lets me down.. it's fun to vape through my other tons of flavors, just so when i get back to the snickerdoodle from VB, it's such a hit! rich, rounded, full flavor.

Oh yeah and get the Arctic Ice.... gotta have the AI... it goes well alone or with ANY flavor imaginable.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
yeah; i guess i'm not really a throat hit guy.... more of a flavor dude.... some vapes, even low nic can turn me off if too much th.
thanks for that perspective...

since this is the VB thread, i will say that kbv's flavors are good, and the th is mild too, but VB's flavor is much better on the vape; not just the smell and literal taste of the juice... like you could pour kbv over your pancakes... but for vaping, it's VB.

Snickerdoodle is fantastic. Sometimes I feel like I need more throat hit than my 50/50 24mg provides. Weird? You'd think there'd be more.

I was looking forward to making Mountain Mist my all day vape, but then my 30 ml exploded in the mail.

-_-

DreadLioness

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
Virginia (804)
VB snickerdoodle can not be beat.... every day i pray they don't change it one bit.... i've tried the other snickers... no way.
I have all the brkfast treats you can imagine....

nothing comes close. I never even ate are reall snickerdoodle... or if i did, i don't even remember...

I can vape all the other brands and flavors, but THIS is one the NEVER lets me down.. it's fun to vape through my other tons of flavors, just so when i get back to the snickerdoodle from VB, it's such a hit! rich, rounded, full flavor.

Oh yeah and get the Arctic Ice.... gotta have the AI... it goes well alone or with ANY flavor imaginable.

I like VB snickerdoodle as well. Same as another vendor's that people love so much. The only thing is that it's not sweet enough. I normally add a few drops of sweetner and butter. I forgot to mention the Pecan Pie is awesome as well.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
cool; Pecan Pie? dang! i just made a nice order with a number or new to me... but i have to be careful... VB is my favorite overall, but just like some peoples' tastes are different there are some i don't like.
IMO, i like SnickerD the way it is... it is just sweet enough not to be like Waffle, that imo is not; or Vaperite Kona Coffee; imo needs something to sweeten it... i DO have a sweet TOOTH!

in fact i am starting to think that nicotine, along with dessert flavors are a food issue as much as nic !

I like VB snickerdoodle as well. Same as another vendor's that people love so much. The only thing is that it's not sweet enough. I normally add a few drops of sweetner and butter. I forgot to mention the Pecan Pie is awesome as well.

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
My original post here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...bomb-mixology-dusk-till-dawn.html#post2686527

I have to say I am a huge fan of VaporBomb and have been buying exclusively from them....

I have been mixing here and there and found my ellusive all day vape! I am seriously hooked on this combo and so are friends that have tried it.

All Juices 80%PG/20%VG/18mg

The mix is:
40% Plain Coffee (unsweetened)
55% Chocolate (unsweetened)
5% Black and Wild Cigar

I am dubbing this mix "Dusk Till Dawn". All three flavors compliment each other in subtle ways and make a well balanced sophisticated flavor, yet not sweet. Perfect with both the morning cup of java and at night with a nice snifter of cognac.

I must give props to Mutts Fire and Ice, Strawberry Waffle, and Virginia Menthol. Enjoy the blend guys and gals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread