Not open for further replies.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
My original post here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...bomb-mixology-dusk-till-dawn.html#post2686527

I have to say I am a huge fan of VaporBomb and have been buying exclusively from them....

I have been mixing here and there and found my ellusive all day vape! I am seriously hooked on this combo and so are friends that have tried it.

All Juices 80%PG/20%VG/18mg

The mix is:
40% Plain Coffee (unsweetened)
55% Chocolate (unsweetened)
5% Black and Wild Cigar

I am dubbing this mix "Dusk Till Dawn". All three flavors compliment each other in subtle ways and make a well balanced sophisticated flavor, yet not sweet. Perfect with both the morning cup of java and at night with a nice snifter of cognac.

That sounds really really good!

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
I don't think it's that weird... You have to consider a juice supplier as a "Bartender" of sorts. They get to know what people like and dislike and throw their own twist on it. Just like a good cook.

I was contemplating on trying my mix with rum in a small batch and menthol in another small batch since I am, shall we say, "prone" to these flavors ;).

I learned a lesson though. Don't muck it up or over complicate it. I am sure of this combination, but I might only tweak the percentages (might up the "Black and Wild" and lower the "Coffee" by a 5% interval.) It's weird... this combo gives a heavier lung sensation to me... like I am inhaling a smoke of sorts, if only temporarily, which is a good thing. Then again cocoa is a traditional tobacco additive which was why I bought the flavor... That and to try making a Choco-Mint... which I don't think I will persue anymore.

< / ENDRANT >

Inspired to try tweaking the percentages and the coffee seems to overpower just a tad. Made this blend just now:

35% Plain Coffee (unsweetened)
55% Chocolate (unsweetened)
10% Black and Wild Cigar

I will follow up in a few days to see if it is a change for the better or worse. The only wild card is that the juices have matured for a week...

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
hey True, do you have the Jamaican Rum? I really love VB's version... it is sweet and taste like a cocktail... eggnog, mai tai...

i even added it to VB Egg Nog which needed a little zipping up...

but if you're looking for a "neat straight up" type of alcohol shot, it's not quite.

JRum goes good with anything you want to sweeten up...

True.Flavor

Jan 16, 2011
Mahalo nui loa ukeman.... I just googled that :D

I have VB Pina Colada and it is a very good juice, but I try to pick out the flavors in the mixes so I have an idea of the base flavorings they use. It is a solid/good rum flavor in their pina colada but I would up it a little bit... not sure if it is the same as the "Spiced Jamaican" juice they sell though. I am waiting till the new fall season to buy pumpkin pie, egg nog, and candy cane flavors.

To be honest, I like the "neat straight up type of alcohol shot" that for now, I don't think e-juice can mimic. However, I do see a use for a good "rum" juice for mixing. You can bet the spice Jamaican is on the top of the list.

BTW is that a Greyhound in your Avatar? I have a Italian Greyhound and that dogs markings look sooo similar! (I know, Italian Greyhounds are actually a terrier, but god they are so similar in demeanor!)

***EDIT*** Your Avatar just changed 20 mins after this post! I dont see the white streak down the nose or the white paws. Tricky puppy....

Last edited:

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
Bonnie, in between drops of hypno mist into your atty, drop about 2-3 drops of their orange flavored eliquid....guaranteed to blow your mind there.

Anne

Ditto.

I believe Hypnotic Mist is my new all day vape, but I'm still a newbie vaper so that's subject to change. It's not a tobacco flavor, though. Honestly, I'm having as much trouble as other people explaining exactly how it tastes. I think there's a hint of pineapple.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
Don't forget their customer service is OUTSTANDING.

Anne

Honey Flue Cured Tobacco has become my all day favorite vape ....unfortunately, I have to go elsewhere to obtain it and I go through at least 30ml or more of it per week!.
I buy all my other E-liquids from VaporBomb exclusively. If they can come out with their own version of HFC I have no doubt it would be great!

Given the quality and great prices of VB's E-liquids there would be no reason to shop anywhere else.

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Don't forget their customer service is OUTSTANDING.

Anne

Very true Anne!

VaporBomb deserves more MORE recognition for their OUTSTANDING customer service alone! They have gone above and beyond to ensure customers are totally satisfied with their purchases. It is no surprise why there is such a loyal following of VB fans!:toast:

I have many personal favorites now after trying so many different flavor options VB offers, though the original topic of this thread was All day Vape? " I wanted to be honest with expressing that HFC has become my all day vape; however, not on the VB menu so, I have to purchase it from a vendor that carries it.

I wish that I could say there was one single VB juice I would enjoy vaping all day. I love the variety and sometimes I like a certain particular e-liquid at different times of the day. Particularly a dessert blend after dinner satisfies my urges to turn to a high calorie sugar filled snack.

Its great to have choices...:) I find that not only are my cravings for analoges satisfied by vaping that also my cravings for high carb snacks and sweets are reduced because I can fill a cart with either (i.e. Pecan Pie, Peanut Butter, Chocolate, Snickerdoodle etc.) and have a zero calorie quilt free snack whenever I want!:rolleyes:

The majority of the day I find myself just gravitating to one specific tobacco blend and I have not got burned out on it yet after several months ! VB is a local business near me so yet another big plus! I get my orders the next day!

Harry is truly a master at his craft!

If he can develope a tasty HFC? I would be ordering it all the time and in bulk orders!:p

SSV2

Last edited:
Bonnie, in between drops of hypno mist into your atty, drop about 2-3 drops of their orange flavored eliquid....guaranteed to blow your mind there.

Anne

That sounds yummy! I like they hypnotic mist and arctic ice together myself! Sooooo good!

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Hypnotic Mist.... wow! what a great vape juice !!!! It stacks right up there with the snick and ice. Right up there at the top.

i'd like to thank you folks for mentioning your love of Hypnotic Mist.... hmm, the name is interesting... I just got a small bottle today with tons of snickerdoodle and arctic ice.... and i can see how it would be hard to name it (without the knowing ingredients)

Thanks and thanks VB for another favorite!

That sounds yummy! I like they hypnotic mist and arctic ice together myself! Sooooo good!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Hypnotic Mist.....Cool and refreshing! (I can see the commercial now):rolleyes:

I can see how this could easily be my next all day vape! I went through a 10ml bottle of this tasty treat in less than 2 days. I am wondering how it would be combined with Artic Ice?

I am going to have to order some more Hypnotic Mist immediately!:p

SSV2

Hypnotic Mist.....Cool and refreshing! (I can see the commercial now):rolleyes:

I can see how this could easily be my next all day vape! I went through a 10ml bottle of this tasty treat in less than 2 days. I am wondering how it would be combined with Artic Ice?

I am going to have to order some more Hypnotic Mist immediately!:p

SSV2

Arctic Ice + Hypnotic Mist= EXCELLENT

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
yes!
although i prefer my VB Snickerdoodle straight, i often mix... especially anything with Arctic Ice... CinaBomb does go good with a lot of things too.. thanks for the reminder.

believe it or not, one of my current go to vapes, since the Holidays, is VB EggNog w/ say 25% Jamaican Rum ! oh talk about ssuhweeet!
Custom mix of 80% Strawberry Waffle and 20% Cinnabomb. For me, nothing else compares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread