All Day Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art02

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Manassas, VA
I've been alternating Mt. Baker Vapor Cinnamon Roll with their Butterscotch throughout the day. Occasionally, I throw in their Strawberry Shortcake, too.

I really like the Cinnamon Roll. And I like the Strawberry Shortcake and Moo Juice.

I didn't like the Butterscotch nor Irish Cream. Funny isn't it?

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
As has been said, vaping and taste can be very individualized. I do have an ADV which is a mix of Mr. Vape's Special Blend Menthol and either Menthol or Peppermint from Vapor Leaf (a local shop here in Denver). It gives me the vape experience and taste that I enjoy during the day.

However, at night, I usually don't vape my ADV. I rotate among other flavors throughout the evening. I'm vaping Watermelon from Vapor Leaf while typing. In a little while I will switch to Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream, then an RY4 and I may add in a Blackberry juice that I got yesterday. Got the clearo ready to go and just have to fill it with the new flavor.

There is something about rotating flavors in the evening that I really like (either that or my taste attention span is very short, like in other areas of my life). It is kind of like having a dessert bar at my disposal...without all the calories.

Keep the vape and namaste.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
I really like the Cinnamon Roll. And I like the Strawberry Shortcake and Moo Juice.

I didn't like the Butterscotch nor Irish Cream. Funny isn't it?

Yes, it really is. I really hope my taste doesn't change, but everyone says it will. I'm that kind of boring person who has nearly the same thing for breakfast every day, and drives the same route to the grocery store. I guess I really like order and routine. I would love to have that with my vaping experience, too. We shall see.:)

It's funny that I am that way about a lot of stuff, but I'm also quite creative, and enjoy making lots of things. I'm pretty adventuresome with my wardrobe also. I guess we are all a bunch of contradictions, and that's what makes life interesting.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
My ADV is a flavor creator option from Pure Vapes. It's vanilla ice cream, double orange, one spoon sweetener and tickling throat hit. SO creamy tasting! Love the throat hit.

Also from Pure Vapes, Mango Dream - tastes like mango with a hint of peach, a citrus note and subtle creaminess. His flavors are YUMMY. Everything I've tried of his are really good, except the Red Velvet Cake, wasn't a fan.

I also like minty flavors.

eryenne

Feb 1, 2014
Denver, CO
Hi all. First post! :)

I've only been vaping for about a month (started at my local B&M, Colorado E-Smokes), but I've tried juices from CES as well as some that came highly recommended on this site.

At this point, my ADV is probably J Vapes' "Guavatron." Tastes light, sweet, and fruity with a hint of guava, but if I didn't know what it's called, I doubt I'd have picked out the guava flavor. It's my "ADV," but I find it goes terribly with my morning coffee; for that I'm using High Caliber's "Killa Vanilla" or Coles E-Juice Vanilla (a CES juice made here in Colo.).

I am so loving this community! Thanks, and keep all the recs coming! :)

LotusGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
North NJ, USA
I'm still figuring out my likes/dislikes.None of the really fruity/tangy/tart flavors are doing it for me. But I am loving bananas, candy canes, vanillas, sweet bakery, and stronger blends.

That being said I am hooked on MBV's banana pudding (I have Plume Room's on the way), Plume Room's Vanilla Caramel Frap, Creme Brulee, a custom candy cane/white chocolate blend and Boba's Bounty. Despite having already tried about 30 dif flavors...these are the ones I keep coming back to,

inanitydefined

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2011
On a rock floating through space
Currently, it's Arctic Wolf by Vapor God. Before that it was MBV Menthol for a year.

I only like menthols and I tend to stick with what I know.

arctic wolf is some intense stuff! I used to buy it at 36mg and cut it in half and it was still one of the strongest menthols out there. I don't know about you, but menthols are more of a summer thing for me. Too cold up here in the great white north for all that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread