All Day Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robmidi

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Fresno, CA, USA
That's a very good question, Ravagex. So far I haven't found one. I did analogs for over 30 years and started vaping last October. I find that I get vaper's tongue now and then and I can't taste whatever it is. When that happens, I reach for something with menthol or a tobacco-type juice. This seems to clear my palate. What I tend to do is rummage through my juice tray (I probably have 30 different flavors) and spot one and go "Yeah, Blue Voodoo sounds good." Then I vape that for a while. Then I might decide Jamaican me Crazy would be a good next one. At other times, it's RY4, 555 or Honey Cured Tobacco. So, in a nutshell, I like to change things up after a few hours.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
My ADV for the last year has been Cinnamon Danish. Includes Flavor Apprentice flavors of CD, cotton candy, and Bavarian cream. Just mixed up a 16 ounce batch earlier in the week. I'm at 6 mg/ml now, versus 36 mg/ml when I started. Tastes like my favorite breakfast pastry. Smells like it too. I like fruits too, but this one is for me. Different strokes.....Good luck. It's not a myth. I have 20 juices I can ADV today, but it wasn't like that at first.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
Don't really think there is such a thing with vaping. There are just too many flavors to play with. Personally I would say that the first flavor you mentioned, MBV Hawk Sauce is probably the closest one that I use. But then again today I have vaped MBV Thug Juice, Hawk Sauce, Maraschino Cherry, Afternoon Delight with Soft Cinnamon mixed into it and Vapor X Sweet Strawberry. Needless to say I have a few rigs set up.:D

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
None. I like to mix up the flavors throughout the day. I have many carto tanks, all with different flavors. I vape whatever I feel like at the moment.

A good place to start cheap with lots of options is Mt Baker Vapor. At least you can get an idea of what type of juice you like - fruit, dessert, whatever. Then you can go from there.

Chrisnotes86

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2013
Ohio
Finding that special ADV can be very easy, or it can be a challenge. Everybody has a differant palate and "cup of tea." Or even many cup of teas. Dont get hung up trying to find an ADV, just find flavors that you can enjoy even if its just for a couple hours at a time. It IS nice to switch it up throughout the day because sometimes a juice starts to go dull or fade if vaped all day or days. Keep an open mind, dabble to see what you dont like. You will find something that you can enjoy for longer periods of time, trust me.

Vaping is a COMPLETELY differant experience than smoking because there are so many factors that come into play. It took me a long time to realize that, especially coming from a pipe tobacco background.

To answer your question though...

Smooth Criminal is my longest playing jam. Tastes like a bit of tobacco, slight touch of cinnamon, maybe a plum. Semi sweet and smooth!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread