All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
What date does the vote end?

AFAIK, it doesn't end until it's chosen as a topic. I imagine they edit the list if a topic dies.

You should understand there is no guarantee that it will be chosen as a topic, but if we can get it up toward the top, and the producers think it would make a good show, they'll do it. Our job is to get attention and hope.

Anyone who's seen Freedom Watch knows that the show does a lot of stuff about government overreach and abuses. Our cause is just the type of topic they cover. There's a good chance they'll pick up the topic,,, we think,,,, or should I say,,,, we hope,,,, or,,,, will it to be so.

Last edited:

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
I'm thinking that the fact that it's the top hot topic and is gaining momentum so fast will definitely bring it to their attention fast. And it there's one thing that Freedom Watch enjoys more than anything, it's a topic that's full of controversy. And boy do we have a topic that's full of controversy. :D

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I have an idea to get more votes :)
There are tons of people who have accounts on Facebook, Myspace or various other social networks. If all of us would make a comment on our pages with a link to the voting site, letting them know that e cigs have helped you and thousands of others to quit smoking, maybe they'd do some voting for us as well. I know my non smoking friends are thrilled that I quit.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I did that yesterday, posted it to my facebook. I'd already been doing frequent updates for all my friends and family about being smoke free with the use of the PV's so most of them are behind us 100% and have been placing their votes. :D

We've got over 2100 votes now too. :toast:
Haha...that is so GREAT! Hope more will do it :)

socal

Aug 5, 2010
CA
AFAIK, it doesn't end until it's chosen as a topic. I imagine they edit the list if a topic dies.

You should understand there is no guarantee that it will be chosen as a topic, but if we can get it up toward the top, and the producers think it would make a good show, they'll do it. Our job is to get attention and hope.

Anyone who's seen Freedom Watch knows that the show does a lot of stuff about government overreach and abuses. Our cause is just the type of topic they cover. There's a good chance they'll pick up the topic,,, we think,,,, or should I say,,,, we hope,,,, or,,,, will it to be so.

Thanks for clearing things up, how often do they air a new show?

Posidon

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
I've been able to sign in and out of Facebook a few times and been able to add 3 votes ~10 times. It will stop after a while, but if you wait a certain amount of time (I have always waited a few hours), been able to log in and do it again. It's basically recognizing me as a new person each time, so you could add 3 and comment each time. The number of supporters also correspondingly goes up.

This is "Fair and balanced" news after all.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Thanks for clearing things up, how often do they air a new show?

It's just starting to catch on,, and I would say is in transition to becoming a regular daily one hour show. Here's the WIKI link.

Freedom Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's an example of some of his fine work, just so you can get an idea of the type of treatment he gives to a subject. You can google others on You Tube.

YouTube - Fox News Freedom Watch Judge Napolitano Shreds Columbia MO SWAT Raid

We just became 5th ranked !!!!! :thumbs::thumbs:

:nun: I have no idea how that happened. :matrix:

Although I did notice that sometimes if you log out, it allows you to vote again anonymously. Perhaps that would explains why all the other topics have thousands of votes and less than 100 comments.

Last edited:

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Keep moving on up and keep those fingers crossed.

If you arent logged in, or just visiting the page it shows 10 votes avail. If you log in with your email it will show how many votes left and what you've voted for. Tied to email address, so one vote up to three votes per email address (each person in household can vote using their email address)

Just dont load up on anon email addresses to go for 5000 votes. LOL Time better spent vaping or posting in the forum and drumming up more support or helping a newb get over the hump.

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread