All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris41279

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2010
Armpit of America, New Jersey
I posted this to my Facebook Wall and my Myspace and personally messaged many of my friends on there to go and vote. I think i helped a little, but i also told them to spread the word to there friends and family.

It helps, so please get the word out to your friends and family via whatever social networking site you use!

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
We're only 2196 votes away from being ranked #1. We've gotten that many votes in just the past 4 days so if the momentum continues at it's current pace we should hit #1 in another 4 days. :D

Now only 2120 away from Rank #1. :toast:

As of right this minute we are only 1882 votes away from being ranked #1 :toast:

Now 1766 away from Rank #1 :thumbs:

Careful MoonRose or you're gonna wear that bouncing banana guy out :party:and will be already worn out by the time the real party gets started.

Although now that I look closer, you only posted twice on two days on one page, so you are doing far better than I did the first couple of days staring up that long tall mountain we were gonna have to climb. Had to pace myself a bit before I caused so much stress that I became the poster boy for the FDA's case against PV's..........see what'd we tell ya, killed him dead they did.................naw we didnt have nothing to do with it, had to be the ecigs don cha know, couldnt have anything to do with us holding his vendor's last shippment up for a few extra days or weeks just cause we needed to have something to do on Friday.

Only thing that really has me worried is we are the tip of an enormous iceberg. The whole lot of um need to go out and get a real job from the stupid dr's who say what they think their bosses want to hear to the bureaucrats who have to have something to fight against to defend their right to make twice what I probably ever will even if I become the local ringleader for the PV underground (Honestly I'd start my own vape shop, but I just cant stand to charge twice what I'd be willing to pay even if everyone else is charging three times.) And it'd be a sin to pick a fight with my internet guys who have kept me grateful for their tireless efforts even with me constantly checking their inventory as often as I check the vote total on the Judge's wall. Are they in yet on the one hand.......Are we there yet on the other.

Just don't forget to dance with the one who brung ya, have a puff on me and try NOT to scare the neighbors when we make it to the top. I for one will probably be dancing in the streets. I could care less what they think, maybe I'll convert them on the spot, and we can all go talk to the mayor or something about the pothole in the street behind my neighbor hood. Mayor wont be nothing after kicking the FDA in the shins. :thumb:

Last edited:

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
i just voted 9 times with my 3 email accts... it looks like were still in 4th place though?

am i missing someting?

-hov

Hova meet Chris.......Chris has the right idea. I'd have lost the use of one or both of my hands by now if I had tried to push the rock all the way up the hill by myself. Hit every smoker you know up, I'm planning a trip up to my mom's to show her how to use her new computer :glare: Hmm wonder where her first stop on the internet's gonna be. Lets see you need an email account and oh yeah, talk to the judge while I go grab a coke out of the fridge.

I dont expect anything, but would rather not have to worry about them seeing us hit number one and having to check the ballet boxes (Granted by the comments alone, we definitely showed our passion.) Just too busy looking for buddies and ammo to give any to our potential critics. Much better when you show up and can ask them to 'Say Hello to my Thousands of Vaping Friends. They'd like to know why you want them dead and they'd like to know now."

I posted this to my Facebook Wall and my Myspace and personally messaged many of my friends on there to go and vote. I think i helped a little, but i also told them to spread the word to there friends and family.

It helps, so please get the word out to your friends and family via whatever social networking site you use!

Use all that extra spunk to get your post count up.............hey no fair you've got more posts than I do. Guess I've spent to much time trying to talk to the judge myself. Back to Vaping in the ECF for me too. Good thing the mailman made it to the house yesterday or I'd be holding an overnight stakeout on the post office to make sure the FDA didnt sneak down here and mess with my goodies.

Last edited:

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Be sure to take in the VIEW while you are making your rounds online to visit the Judge.

I want to find me some cigar flavored juice and say 'I love it when a plan comes together' as a van load of ECF members comes barreling out of the forum headed over to invite Whoopi and the Judge to join the struggle.

Whoopi and the Judge have a grudge match against the FDA. That would make a great pay per view special.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/organizations-ability-listen/113899-calling-all-medical-personell-all-ecf-members.html

Link to send comments in to the view is here.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
That's the spirit Chris and check it out, somehow I ended up with a 13 karma on the board at Freedom watch. lol And I dont know how I got it, is it still lucky 13 if it's karmic????

Facebook and Myspace. Dont forget to send them after Whoopi too. She's not to timid about telling people exactly what she thinks and actually thought she controlled herself quite well on the whole smoking vs anti's. Wont she be surprised that Vapers are given just as much grief as smokers and we're giving them cleaner air and healthier citizens. Go figure. Well between Whoopi, the Judge, and the Ateam we aught to be able to be heard a little. Someone dug up an old FOX spot, but their Dr was a bit on the hemhah side of whether he would actually 'endorse' it, although he did agree he could see the potential to be an alternative w/benefits sorta kinda maybe, but blah blah blah

Could be interesting if one, both, or everyone who smokes and is online decides to really get a burr under the collar and make a ruckuss. Give it what for on Myspace, just remember you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him vape :)

Off to count my 13 Karmic Sheep and get ready for the Dreaded Monday.

Chris41279

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2010
Armpit of America, New Jersey
I've nearly exhausted my resources of people to contact. I've acquired us nearly 300 votes over the night. If everyone can do the same thing as I did, go to your facebook and IM everyone thats online. Link this page to them, and tell them it literally only takes 5 seconds to vote. Make sure they know about the "Vote" button on the top left, and that they can (and should) use 3 votes towards this topic. Then ask them to spread the link around to there social network. Do the same thing on your myspace. I contacted well over 90 people yesterday, PERSONALLY! No messages in inbox's. I contacted them with personal IM's or direct comments on there main page.

I know you guys can do it, we only need another 400 people im guessing but i dont know that many people, so we need your help!!!

Take a few seconds out of your time to assist in securing your future as a vapor, not a smoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread