All Home made Try??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Ok Just to put it out there I am going ti try to make my own e-cig not a mod frome the ground up will post it all asap. Here gose nothing Haha

Your success will greatly depend on your mechanical and electrical knowledge.

Good luck;

Please update your profile with your location. It will greatly help if you need assistance.

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
well i guess there are to many issues with the atomizers. I just think there has to be a better way than the regular atomizers. they just burn to much. leave nasty tastes behind. never get full flavor. always have to clean the them. theres got to be a way to make an atomizer that uses no wick. there has to be a better way to heat the liquid. and a better way to lower the amount of liquid being used while geting great vapor. We have to get these things perfect so we can get an FDA aproval. theres still to many chances of getting nic over dose. until we find a perfect delivery system we'll never get this aproved. using liquid is awsome and i love dripping. so we have to perfect the atomizer and carts to where we just plug in a long micro slim slim 1-2 mil metal bodle(preferably fits in the cart with room to spare) (refillable) and vape away. no mess, no cleaning Except atomizer tube with an ear swab. we can do it. mmmmmmmmmvaping

rock

Feb 23, 2009
I was thinking about the material used in toasters, if you cut off a little piece of the flat material and soldiered two wires, would that heat up? If it did work, it would be better than spring because the liquid would fall onto the flat area instead of passing a spring.

For liquid delivery, I wonder if a small rubber primer button would work like on lawn mowers to deliver one drop per press?

THICKFOG

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
ATLANTA, GA.
One post on April 30, nothing since... I think we all know what happened here - The Ruyan Official Secrets Enforcement Unit (ROSE-U) managed to track down poor star465. :shock:

You won't find me trying to build one frome the ground up, believe you me!

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

mogur

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
I am confused...are you trying to say that no one is allowed to build atomizers?

No, you are allowed to build as many as you care to. But the black helicopters are gonna get you if you sell any of them. There are hundreds of patents protecting almost all of the ecig design ideas, and Ruyun holds probably more of them than anyone else. And they have the most incentive to defend their patent interests to prevent any real competition.

The original joke is that we modders can barely understand the current commercial designs, much less start from scratch and create a 'better' ecig. The big dream of modders is to stumble upon a minor change that dramatically improves the design, or better yet, come up with a radical change that blows away the current designs. Claims by a modder that he is gonna start from scratch strikes most of us as humorous, since the wheel has already been invented some years ago....

rock

Feb 23, 2009
There must be some way around it. Maybe using a different idea for the burning process maybe?

How about if you made one and gave it away for free if someone buys a bottle of juice for 60 bucks or something like that?

But I guess you think I am entrapping you right and I am flying over your house right now with my Black Chopper and I am going to put you in a camp with all the other people who try and make Atomizer's!!!!

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
such a good idea ... a lock on your poota that stops you using the internet when hammered or even just a bit too tipsy to actually know what your doing .... that would save me so much trouble and hours of deleting stuff ..... opening in the market there ... i'd buy one ... no i'd buy two just incase i got the first one drunk

edit ... whilst peroosing (spellcheck) "my posts" i found this classic example of my drunken internet use ... its about half way down the page

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...jazz-ruyan-vegas-free-entire-month-may-8.html

Last edited:

mmmvaping

Moved On
Apr 2, 2009
ah BS create a device that can heat liquid that is better than an automizer. An atomizer uses a whick to absorb liquid and then when heated you get vapor... a vaporier heats the tabacco and you get the same thing...so look at different vaporizes and narrow it down to where you can get the same effected while keeping the small battery look and feel of a real cig....just my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread