All new members This is important

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Virginia
Ive tried signing this petition 3 times now.. my name doesnt show up on the list of ppl signed.... the page "confirms" my email.. though i do not recieve an email.

confused....

i did print out the pdf... 10 of them in fact for the 10 different ppl's names listed. so at least ill be mailing those off.

If yours acted as mine and a lot of others' did with gmail, check your spam folder. The confirmation email may well be there.

(BUMP)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Ive tried signing this petition 3 times now.. my name doesnt show up on the list of ppl signed.... the page "confirms" my email.. though i do not recieve an email.

confused....

i did print out the pdf... 10 of them in fact for the 10 different ppl's names listed. so at least ill be mailing those off.
Check you spam folder.
If it isnt there, let us know your email provider and we'll go from there.

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA

confused....

My confirmation email didn't show up in my spam/junk folder until after an hour. Check it again later.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Yeah, it's especially important for new people to sign the petition!!

You guys are the most passionate about vaping, having just discovered it, and most likely to make the effort to get EVERYONE YOU KNOW to sign the petition, which is exactly what is needed.

Besides, all us old-timers have already stocked up just in case!!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread