All of you with your fancy mods and giant vapourisers size does NOT matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Your opinion is totally correct! I mean, that's the freedom that vaping gives!

If you like cigalikes, Great!
If you like <insert one of a hundred different batteries or mods> Great!
If you like <one of dozens of different styles of heads> Great!
If you like hopefully more than one of <millions of different e-juices, including ratios, nic levels, etc> Great!

vaping is different, we aren't all marching around with 99mm white tubes of tobacco, 20 to a pack, where the only real difference is the color of the filter and the printing on the package.

Your opinion is totally correct for you. And YOU get to decide, not RJR, and certainly not anyone here at ECF!

Oh, by the way, I get the same choices. If I choose differently than you do, does that make us enemies???????

I couldn't agree more. It was meant to be a humourous thread. I saw some of the giant things you can get to go on top of batteries earlier and it made me laugh a lot so I started a thread arguing for the little guy (EVOD in my case).

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
popcrn.gif
<If you're English, as I perceive, ya probably do not appreciate or understand my emoticon.>

Last edited:
I've seen a couple and he might be right. Someone posted earlier I can't remember on which thread saying if we could have a 5ml variable voltage long battery life wondercig that was about the size of a cigarette it would be great and I don't disagree as long as it came in all colours.

I snorted mountain dew out my noise when I read that.
Touche

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I couldn't agree more. It was meant to be a humourous thread. I saw some of the giant things you can get to go on top of batteries earlier and it made me laugh a lot so I started a thread arguing for the little guy (EVOD in my case).

Well, if it makes you feel secure in your manhood, you're good....lol

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I have a really nice black EVOD that's about the size of a large cigar and I love it. I've seen the pics of all these contraptions you lot are messing about with and think how will vaping ever become acceptable when some of you are wandering round with PV's that look like they are about to transport you (and half the people around you) to Jupiter when you press the button?

I totally get you go bigger because you want more power, more space in the tank, spinners, twisters, consisterisations (I made that last one up) but some of us are happy with something that just looks cool and does the job.

I appreciate it's all down to personal taste and opinion, fortunately for me then my opinion is completely correct!

What is your major malfunction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
No ya don't! If ya did, ya wouldn't have posted this topic!!! If what ya have works fer ya, fine. But no, ya had to demonstrate your immature attitude and envy.

BTW, at times, I'm very satisfied with an ol' eGo batt and an eMDCC for certain situations. So ergo, I do not appreciate your spew.

popcrn.gif
<If you're English, as I perceive, ya may not appreciate or understand my emoticon either.>

You can settle down for a start!

Well, if it makes you feel secure in your manhood, you're good....lol

I have no problems in that department dear :)

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
All of you with your fancy mods and giant vapourisers size does NOT matter.

Now I feel like an idiot for buy an ELA & a SQuape. In extended 18650 with Kick mod it's huge and I just found out it didn't matter. Where the hell were you when I was buying all this big stuff? Have you considered opening a vape consulting firm?

Wait a minute....this all smell like...
new_coke.jpg

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA

Maybe more smilies would have helped? Hey, I've loved vaping on stuff from tiny egos to (you wouldn't believe). It's got nothing to do with size, voltage, wattage, equipment, or anything like that.

It's all about technique!

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
This board needs a sarcasm emoticon. I thought you were serious at first but your second comment kinda told me you were joking.

Yep a tongue in cheek emoticon would work. I looked up a lot of stuff you and other people mentioned in the other thread and was kind of shocked at the effect of the other chemicals at work in normal cigs that I never knew about. It hasn't affected me yet, I hope it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread