• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

All things in the world of rebuildable atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Anyone have any thoughts on the new one at GV, Vision Eternity?

Is that the stainless "vivi nova" RA? Think it has posts (like the phoenix) to easily change out the wick and coil, which is a lot easier than the normal heads. Comes with an eGo-T setup also, I beieve.. supposed to hold a ml or two as well. If that's the same one, I heard it was pretty good..was waiting to see if one popped up in the co-ops, but haven't seen yet.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

TarFreeMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bellevue, NE
No way! Not until it's been out a while and has a good track record. I'm intrigued by the design but will happily let all the early adopters play guinea pig. It looks pretty solid and nothing stands out as being wrong with the design IMO, but I won't pay $30 to alpha test anything either.

I'm alot more interested in the AC9 (?) from vapinaze if it ever makes it to market. Won't be a guinea pig there either though.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
No way! Not until it's been out a while and has a good track record. I'm intrigued by the design but will happily let all the early adopters play guinea pig. It looks pretty solid and nothing stands out as being wrong with the design IMO, but I won't pay $30 to alpha test anything either.

I'm alot more interested in the AC9 (?) from vapinaze if it ever makes it to market. Won't be a guinea pig there either though.

Yeah, that one looks promising and I hope it meets the hype as well as the demand! Still excited about that one..

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

That ac9 looks awesome but I bet the pricetag will be 3 digits.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Well, im not really a "socializer" but I like seeing how everyone "tinkers" with their accessories. Im more of a "tinkerer" and like to improve on things and my mind is always trying to see if I can make something better of if it doesnt work, "why" doenst it work. I tend to keep little bits of all sorts of stuff just in case someday when the apocalypse hits I will have lots of parts to use to make other things.

Plus Im sort of on the market for an atty tank once I recover from the hole in my pocket from buying my saber touch.

Just as I promised hawkizefan, here are some picts of my Saber Touch.
saber t-002.jpg
saber-003.jpg

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Just as I promised hawkizefan, here are some picts of my Saber Touch.
View attachment 141505
View attachment 141506

Stunning. Can't wait for mine.
Knurled, satin black with 6 lines. 3.7/6 volt with a pass-thru and a flashlight.
Just need a name and the $$$(next Friday!) And I'm good to go.
I'm sure I'll be bothering you on the moon for the next week or 2...or 10..or.........
Still looking for a few answers. Maybe the kind Sir will jump in and hook me up.

Thanks Avid.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread