All Time Favorite Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
Im with Whosback using the innokin MVP2 with the protank 2 and am really digging it. I loved the strong flavours and the huge vapour production in the cartotanks until there were increasing QC issues with the carts i ordered for them. After constant attempts to salvage and rebuild them, i just gave up. Maybe i'll go back when i find a reliable vendor.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
How is the MVP? That is actually my next purchase. Can't decide between that and the Smoktech SID....

Oh, im having a blast with mine! But its a little bulky and probably not comfortable bringing it out on the street unless you have a purse like me, knapsack, or some jeans with deep pockets. Some of my gal pals who have small hands dont like operating it. It is square and might feel awkward vs the round SID. But the good thing is that the batt capacity is huge in the 2000s mAh, variable voltage, passthrough, can even act as a charger for your phone, ipads, ipods, etc. It is mainly my at home kit though due to its bulkiness.

TruckDrivinMama

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
CA, USA
The large battery capacity is awesome. I am a heavy vaper so that sounds like it is right up my alley. Is the version 2 2000 mah? I thought I ran across one on a site and claimed it was 2600 mah. Either way thats a lot of usage for me.

Yep sorry. Its 2600mAh. I was guessing the first time and didnt bother to look. Sorry for the confusion. Yeah, im a chain tooter too and it lasted me 3 days before the buttom light turned red (low batt). Yes and theres a nice batt life indicator on the button too.

Ride394

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Oxford, NJ
I'm loving my MVP v2. Right now I'm using evod tanks and they're working great but, I have an IGO-L coming in tomorrow so I'm sure that will be my favorite for at home. If you plan on carrying it with you I wouldn't go with the SID as my evic feels super awkward and fragile in my pocket but the MVP feels like carrying a pack of smokes with a cell phone antenna which I like lol.

I seen PBusardo's review on them Aspire BDC and wanna get one for myself.

Right now i'm using a pyrex smoktech carto tank (with boge f16 cartos) on my zmax v5. I love it.

Just ordered an Aspire BDC though, we'll see if that takes over when i get it. Pyrex cartotank will still be my go-to for tank crackers though.

I'm loving my MVP v2. Right now I'm using evod tanks and they're working great but, I have an IGO-L coming in tomorrow so I'm sure that will be my favorite for at home. If you plan on carrying it with you I wouldn't go with the SID as my evic feels super awkward and fragile in my pocket but the MVP feels like carrying a pack of smokes with a cell phone antenna which I like lol.

I always take my ego out with me when I'm out and about. Usually sporting a LR Boge carto (love my cartos). When I'm at home I am using my Big Kazoo 5 volt box mod. I'm def gonna get an MVP sooner or later. Heard good things about them.

Ride394

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Oxford, NJ
I always take my ego out with me when I'm out and about. Usually sporting a LR Boge carto (love my cartos). When I'm at home I am using my Big Kazoo 5 volt box mod. I'm def gonna get an MVP sooner or later. Heard good things about them.

I hate cartos. Just haven't had a good vape with any that I've tried. I also don't like the way egos feel in my pocket. The non box style mods just feel like they're going to snap in my pocket.

My current favorite setup is my Sigelei Zmax (v3) with a Smoktek Pyrex & Metal DCT. That said, I've only been vaping since last December and just started getting into Mods and tanks, so my opinion could definitely change over the coming months and I am really dying to try a Provari. I just don't yet want to put that kind of cash out for a device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread