Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
it could be a reaction, what is the ratio of juice you are using?
if it is a reaction you can go one way or the other and try juices with either a main Pg or VG base. as well as the flavorings sometimes are annoying in some juices. i vape like a train but cannot tolerate juices with citric acid so.
more info on the juice and setup may help to narrow down the problem.
drink lots of water give it a few days and see if it settles down.

A.Jay

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Bristol, CT
My understanding is a PG reaction is itchy skin of the minor side up to throat swelling on the serious side. A VG reaction (which is what I get) is tongue swelling and taste-buds dying. It can be really annoying, and even dangerous. Bottom line, know what you are vaping. Any reputable e-juice company should tell you which base they are using, or ratio if it's a mix. If they won't tell you, their juice isn't worth it, go somewhere else.

So, it could be a reaction to one of the bases, or just your body getting used to vaping. Vaping can be very dehydrating when you aren't used to it. So drink plenty of water and test a few different juices with different bases. If you find that there are certain juices you can't vape, don't worry, there are quite a few of us in the same boat.

kelleymosier

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2013
United States
Thanks for the info, I've gone for different mg and different juice and I seem I be fine. I Think i was maybe a bit ill and just used vaping as an excuse, probably more of a coincidence!

Make sure to know your food allergies as well when vaping, like i'm allergic to strawberry's and with any of the "natural" juices if they have strawberry in it, it sets off a allergic reaction

Jadesrayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
oceanside ca
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread