Allergic to synthetic nic, tobacco maseration time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
My friend is bipolar and he's been through hell the last 10 yrs. The last few his medication has mostly been sorted and he's kinda sorted. Because of the medication he's left with the side effects...hand shakes and fuzzyness in the head.
He's been on CBD the last two months and he is a different man. It really changed his life and he's the best i've seen him since the start of this ordeal. Almost no shakes and his head is getting clearer every day. So much so he's found himself a job....and looking for a girl again :D

You can easily extract your own tobacco liquid. It tastes way better than anything out there, and it is super easy. You'll have to add nicotine afterwards as the extraction process don't bring anything with it.
Have a read through this thread. All you need is in there. Any questions...plz ask. Or you can PM the OP direct..fantastic man that will provide you all the support you need.
Tobacco extraction using heated Ethanol

Here's another good thread
Thoughts on Beginning to Extract Tobacco Flavors

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I have been buying flavorless DIY Nicotine but cannot anymore.

Nicotine Giant seems to still be shipping to Arkansas. 1 Liter of 100mg/ml (10%) base is $65 with a $15 shipping charge via USPS Priority mail. You may have to sign for it.

1000 ml of 100 mg Flavorless Nicotine Liquid

They have other strengths and you can see them all here.

But pretty soon (April 26) you won't be able to get this stuff through the mail very easily with PACT Act problem. Nic Giant will no doubt stop shipping soon. Gotta hurry. Most places already stopped shipping end of March/early April.

Good news is that HeartlandVapes is still selling to consumers who are able to pick up at their location in OK, which is just one state away from you. It is a 7+ hour drive, though. They no longer ship to consumers.

They also sell in many strengths. Here's the link to their 100mg
    100mg Liquid Nicotine Solution - Wholesale and DIY Heartlandvapes Wholesale

If you are able to make a road trip once in a while, it might be your salvation.

If you have room to keep a small 3.5cu ft freezer, you can probably buy all you'll need for the rest of your vaping life.

Use this calculator if you need to...
    Vaping Community e-liquid Calculator - Vapocalypse Calculator

Last edited:
    Reactions: pt91

pt91

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    I dont have a physical reaction, I feel manic when I vape synthetic nic. I'm bi-polar. Now Arkansas cant sell vape juice with real nic. I have been buying flavorless DIY Nicotine but cannot anymore. Can anyone give me a tasty method of soaking tobacco that actually has some nic in it?
    I have not heard and would be shocked if all the liquid sold in this state can only be made with synthetic nic. I DIY it and haven't bought local juice in several years.
    I thought synth is relatively new. Are you saying that store bought liquid with nic gives you a reaction but when you mix your own it doesn't?
    I may be wrong but I thought the big difference with synthetic is it isn't derived from tobacco.

j122068

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ravenden springs AR
    Nicotine Giant seems to still be shipping to Arkansas. 1 Liter of 100mg/ml (10%) base is $65 with a $15 shipping charge via USPS Priority mail. You may have to sign for it.

But pretty soon (April 26) you won't be able to get this stuff through the mail very easily with PACT Act problem. Nic Giant will no doubt stop shipping soon. Gotta hurry. Most places already stopped shipping end of March/early April.

Good news is that HeartlandVapes is still selling to consumers who are able to pick up at their location in OK, which is just one state away from you. It is a 7+ hour drive, though. They no longer ship to consumers.

If you are able to make a road trip once in a while, it might be your salvation.

If you have room to keep a small 3.5cu ft freezer, you can probably buy all you'll need for the rest of your vaping life.

Thanks for the info. I would make the drive when I have the extra cash for sure.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks for the info. I would make the drive when I have the extra cash for sure.

Don't get too comfortable, with the looming FDA PMTAs, federal nicotine base tax and god knows what else looming on the horizon, you may not have luxuries you have now in the coming months. Just a fair warning. If you have some money now, order some nic from Nic Giant today.

j122068

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ravenden springs AR
    I have not heard and would be shocked if all the liquid sold in this state can only be made with synthetic nic. I DIY it and haven't bought local juice in several years.
    I thought synth is relatively new. Are you saying that store bought liquid with nic gives you a reaction but when you mix your own it doesn't?
    I may be wrong but I thought the big difference with synthetic is it isn't derived from tobacco.
    I forget which online shop had it around 5 or 6 years ago. I think it was Express eliquid. Who ever it was had a popular honey flue cure that Grimm Green reviewed years ago. I was told about the all synthetic thing by a local shop who had to stop making there own liquids because of the new rule.

j122068

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ravenden springs AR
    I forget which online shop had it around 5 or 6 years ago. I think it was Express eliquid. Who ever it was had a popular honey flue cure that Grimm Green reviewed years ago. I was told about the all synthetic thing by a local shop who had to stop making there own liquids because of the new rule.
    And it just makes me feel shaky and on edge. For example synthetic thc is addictive physically where the real thing is not. Usually chemicals created synthetically in a lab reacts to the body different than their natural counter part.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

pt91

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    AR
    And it just makes me feel shaky and on edge. For example synthetic thc is addictive physically where the real thing is not. Usually chemicals created synthetically in a lab reacts to the body different than their natural counter part.
    I would call a few that mix and sell their own to verify. (479) 567-4257 is the biggest shop in AR that only sells a large selection of their own. They know the laws very well.
    Are you sure it isn't the level of nic or amount that makes you on edge?

j122068

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ravenden springs AR
    I would call a few that mix and sell their own to verify. (479) 567-4257 is the biggest shop in AR that only sells a large selection of their own. They know the laws very well.
    I'm sure, back when I figured it out I was vaping 36mg and the synthetic I was vaping was 24. It feels crazy, definitely stands out. Thanks I'll give them a call.

j122068

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ravenden springs AR
    I found out that that it's the small local shops that are not able to sell it because they would have had to pay millions to register their house juice. That number you gave me registered theirs and they do sell their flavors by the liter. At least I know there are options out there.

• Informative
    Reactions: pt91

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I found out that that it's the small local shops that are not able to sell it because they would have had to pay millions to register their house juice. That number you gave me registered theirs and they do sell their flavors by the liter. At least I know there are options out there.

Keep in mind what you/they are talking about is PMTAs (Pre-market Tobacco Applications). The small shops didn't want to (or didn't have the money to) file PMTAs for their juices, making those juices illegal to sell to US consumers.

The one big operation that did file PMTAs for their juices, they are only legally able to sell those juices for a 1 year period after their PMTAs were accepted, regardless if the PMTAs are ultimately approved or not.

If within that 1-year the PMTAs are not approved, those juices become illegal to sell to US consumers.

If the 1-year expires and the PMTAs have yet to be approved or not, those juices become illegal to sell to US consumers until the PMTAs are approved.

This is how I understand this all works.

My point is...don't get too comfortable. No PMTAs have been approved yet and no one really knows (as far as I know) what criteria the FDA is using in order to approve or disapprove PMTAs.

j122068

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2010
    Ravenden springs AR
    Keep in mind what you/they are talking about is PMTAs (Pre-market Tobacco Applications). The small shops didn't want to (or didn't have the money to) file PMTAs for their juices, making those juices illegal to sell to US consumers.

The one big operation that did file PMTAs for their juices, they are only legally able to sell those juices for a 1 year period after their PMTAs were accepted, regardless if the PMTAs are ultimately approved or not.

If within that 1-year the PMTAs are not approved, those juices become illegal to sell to US consumers.

If the 1-year expires and the PMTAs have yet to be approved or not, those juices become illegal to sell to US consumers until the PMTAs are approved.

This is how I understand this all works.

My point is...don't get too comfortable. No PMTAs have been approved yet and no one really knows (as far as I know) what criteria the FDA is using in order to approve or disapprove PMTAs.
    Well that's good to know

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread