Allergy symptoms unrelated to lungs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jónatan baldvinsson

Jul 17, 2018
Hi everyone :)
When I was a child I had a sun allergy that faded out when I was 5 years old.
I have now been vaping for about 2 years with big mods that run at about a 100w so I have been using liquids that are high in VG. Usually 70 to 80%.
However I have kind of gotten tired of nóg clouds and decided to switch to a smaller vape, the suorin drop. No complaints concerning the vape itself, however since I started vaping with a pod system my sun allergy seems to have returned. When I spend more than 10 minutes in direct sunlight my skin flares up and I get itchy eczema. I suspect this to be due to the increase in PG in my liquids. However I can not find any research that relates to my problem exactly. All cases of PG allergies I can find have to do with the lungs and throat. I have found some research about PG allergies causing rashes but none that relate to sunlight or other outside factors.
Do and of you share my problem or know of any research or study that could help me? If so I would appreciate any help you can send my way.
Best regards.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Let's see... A fellow investigages regarding a potential source for a difficulty. Another questions him for 'assuming something' and then goes on to 'assume something' theirself. Interesting tactic...
It certainly does sound ridiculous given your previous post. Enough that I checked to see if it was a ninja post situation. It doesn’t seem to be. I wonder how I missed it when I typed mine. I do remember thinking that there was no evidence of correlation between either the sun or eczema symptoms which your post clearly disagrees with. In any case I am at a loss to defend the statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread