Allergy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trips1103

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
North Carolina
Just wanted to put a word of caution out into the community. For several months I had what appeared to be an allergy issue related to e-juice.

I began to itch on my lower back, my wrists, and sometimes the palm of my hands. If I scratched, the area rose into welts. My lips would swell. One time my upper lip had swollen for almost a day and a half. Several other times it was my bottom lip, in the area I would place my drip tip to inhale.

I was finally able to isolate the problem to one specific vendor. I have nothing bad to say about this vendor, and many others use their juice with absolutely no issue at all. Once I cut their juice out of my rotation, the allergy problem never came up again.

I wonder ... Has anyone else has had a similar problem that they were able to isolate with regard to specific e-cig related products?

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
Just wanted to put a word of caution out into the community. For several months I had what appeared to be an allergy issue related to e-juice.

I began to itch on my lower back, my wrists, and sometimes the palm of my hands. If I scratched, the area rose into welts. My lips would swell. One time my upper lip had swollen for almost a day and a half. Several other times it was my bottom lip, in the area I would place my drip tip to inhale.

I was finally able to isolate the problem to one specific vendor. I have nothing bad to say about this vendor, and many others use their juice with absolutely no issue at all. Once I cut their juice out of my rotation, the allergy problem never came up again.

I wonder ... Has anyone else has had a similar problem that they were able to isolate with regard to specific e-cig related products?

had a similar problem with johnson creek juice it would even make my tongue numb, i know a few people had the same issues with there juice,no idea if they have addressed it by now this was a few years back but personally i would never venture to try it out again lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread