Almost a month wait...still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razorclaw

Feb 20, 2011
Canada
$250 order on Feb 14th. with Eastmall. They didn't ship it until the 1st of March after when I emailed them. It's almost a full month now and still nothing. Tracking still just says "has left China and is now inbound". I don't know how much longer I have to wait but I'm running out of patience. I just hope they didn't screw up my order and I get everything i bought once when the package arrives. Had to spend another $20 on analogs today because my supply ran out...NOT GOOD!:grr:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
yes, it is unfortunate,
but as i understand it,
there were many many orders made during the holidays, and so when they returned to work on the 14th, there were lots to catch up with and ship out.

so as you say it took a week to get yours packed and shipped --

so now it has been 9 days since the order is shipped,

so you may have still 5 days,
but it should come to you in the normally allotted time of 10 - 15 business days -----

it is tough to have to wait, I know,
they do try to do their best,
and sometimes after a long holiday like this one was,
there can be in excess of 1000 orders to catch up ------

Razorclaw

Feb 20, 2011
Canada
I knew the wait would be long but I was hoping it be here by now. I had estimated my supply to last me a month when I made the order which would have lasted had I not vaped so much.:laugh:

What's upsetting is that when the package arrives, it'll still have to go through Customs which means more waiting. Doubted I'll get it this week. Most likely next week if I'm lucky.

At least I have this forum for comfort. Without you Di, I think Eastmall would not have so good of a reputation as it currently does. I'll keep you posted when my package gets here.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes, I know -- the waiting is a pain,

and sometimes customs can be such a drag,

but they may surprise us and actually do their job in qwik time, !!

hahahahahahahahhahahahaahahah 000000000000hhhh
hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahaha
did i really say that ?????????????????

oh be still my laughing azzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao_kittens-3365.jpg

Last edited:

Parmacrafter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Parma, Idaho, USA
I too thought my order was forever lost. It spent a full 7 days at the Outbound from China stage. I did however wait to even place my order until well after the Chinese Holiday in hopes that mine would not be delayed. I am happy to say that my order finally moved. It found it's way to my local post office yesterday (Saturday). Unfortunately it arrived long after my carrier had already left for the day and there is no mail service here at all on Sunday. So hopefully mine will arrive tomorrow. You should see movement on yours as well any day now.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
This really sucks. Another week and still no package. I'm really angry right now. I don't think I can keep waiting much longer. This isn't some small order that I can wait forever and take risky chances with. I'm really disappointed.

Brutal.

I gave up on EastMall when they shorted me on my order and rather than send the missing stuff, they gave me the value ($20) in credit. Then I had to use $15 of my $20 credit to pay shipping on the next (last) order from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread