• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

almost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh no, now I'm going to order more liquid! Must try night shift, 100vg is kinda putting me off but I will give it a go :)
VapeGreen have last orders on 6th as they're closing for holiday until Aug 19th.
Spiritus will have Strawnilla & Frenilla on sale tomorrow apparently, and there's some other new ones coming too.

I've put some hawk sauce in the magma today, think I better order more of that too! At least it's 20ml and not 10!

We called to our local vape shop and I finally picked up some vamp vape and jack the ripple! Vamp vape seems a bit sweet now I've been keeping off the sweeter ones! Lol jack the ripple has a lovely flavour but it's over powered by pepper!!!! Hope it gets better, they only had 3 nicotine choices so I had to get 11mg, was getting on quite well with the 6mg too!
I don't like pepper or much cinnamon in them!
I tried the Steamgunk Captain custard and thought it OK but not spectacular. Put little bit of their Snickedoodle in it and then two drops of flavouring: Malaga Ice Cream ...very nice :)

OH picked up a Russian 91%, that's him that doesn't like my kayfun!

I tried to get OH interested in the SG frution, I wanted to try it but I hate blackberry, raspberry etc so I wanted to try his instead of ordering it for me :D (I do that with food too)!

Vk sent me a replacement! I need to stop by and leave them a review :D
I stop short of anything that has to have coils rebuilt ...just couldn't be bothered with a fiddly job over and over again :)
The Frution is Blackcurrant and red fruits, and for me it's like red and black Rowntrees fruit gums ...I don't get much liquorice, but that's OK. Nice to finally find a full flavoured red fruit one that I like. Not so sure about the Sunshine though ...seems a bit weak for now.
Nice you got a replacement! I do like it when companies give such good service.

We have started getting some really nice liquids now (after many we won't be buying again), need to try and get through some of the older stuff!
Yes, it's nice to have some that get re-ordered! ...don't feel a frantic need to try more and more - just one or two now and then.
I have ordered a trial pack of 6x10ml from Strix Elixirs though! You get another one free too. Came to $28 and $2.95 shipping! Very good. Just hope there's a couple of nice ones! :)
Amazing some of the junk bought in the early days though! I've thrown a fair number of semi used bottles away and today I also cleared out some rather poor clearomisers that never worked!

I just used the Nautilus mini for the first time - if that's a mini, I wouldn't much like the bigger one! It seems OK for now ..had a couple of small gurgles, but then it settles down. If the coils last a reasonable time and it doesn't leak, I'll be happy.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
It's not bad making the coils, would be better if I could see without the magnifier! I've got 2 tanks (kayfun 3.1 and taifun gt) and 2 rda's (orieco storm and magma) I've not used my evods and protanks for a while, I will get around to recoiling them and leave them to one side for a rainy day! It only takes a few minutes to rewick (we use cotton wool balls), I've not recoiled them for a few weeks and won't unless needed.

I'm using captain custard tonight, I use it much more than GVC (still quite a bit left).

I didn't think I would like strawberry, really didn't fancy it, but it's much better than I thought!

I'm trying to avoid ordering any more liquid, we are over run! I'm charging up my nexus 7, not used it for ages! Hopefully a good book will distract me from browsing vape sites and ordering more stuff!

Hows the nautilus? I've been tempted to get another kayfun but there's far too much shiny stuff, I would buy something every week if the bank balance agreed!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It's not bad making the coils, would be better if I could see without the magnifier! I've got 2 tanks (kayfun 3.1 and taifun gt) and 2 rda's (orieco storm and magma) I've not used my evods and protanks for a while, I will get around to recoiling them and leave them to one side for a rainy day! It only takes a few minutes to rewick (we use cotton wool balls), I've not recoiled them for a few weeks and won't unless needed.
I will have a got at re-wicking, but coils aren't something I really want to mess around with. I do have patience for painting, but not much else! :laugh:

I'm using captain custard tonight, I use it much more than GVC (still quite a bit left).

I didn't think I would like strawberry, really didn't fancy it, but it's much better than I thought!
I think I used too much Captain Custard with the small amount of Snickerdoodle in the past few days ..sort of sickened myself and got breathing problems with it ..likely a mix of too much used and the usual custard/vanilla issues.
I've never found a true, fresh strawberry one, but the few I did try for any length of time did give me a few problems, and I finished off the last of a bottle of Strawberry Vapetto 1.2mg a couple of days ago ...no wonder I'm not breathing too well! (The 1.2mg was a wake-up ..haven't had any of that for a good while now)

I'm trying to avoid ordering any more liquid, we are over run! I'm charging up my nexus 7, not used it for ages! Hopefully a good book will distract me from browsing vape sites and ordering more stuff!

Hows the nautilus? I've been tempted to get another kayfun but there's far too much shiny stuff, I would buy something every week if the bank balance agreed!
I keep promising myself I'll order no more for a good while and then someone tells me something is good, and off I go again!
I've ordered a Key Lime Pie one because our eldest and his wife made one at the weekend ...used 8 limes in it! It tasted wonderful and I just had to find a VG liquid to try! Decadent Vapours was the only one I could find, but Mt Baker do ready made Key Lime and also a Cheesecake and a Whipped Cream, so I could mix those together to suit my own taste if the DV one isn't very good!

The mini Nautilus is very good! For me, it's no good drawing as much as with any other type because it can steam through the liquid.. ..thus ending up with me using more than is good for me! Even with VG, too much still affects my breathing, so I need to be careful with the Nautilus.
I've got the Mint Choc Vapetto in it, and that, along with the Posset and a Velvet Cloud one will be all I'll use for a few days until the congestion clears and I can breathe freely again!

Rab D

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Perth, Scotland
I will have a got at re-wicking, but coils aren't something I really want to mess around with. /QUOTE]

You may want to try the pre-made 50-packs of coils from Fasttech, for less than $3; the No Resistance tails make them easier to work with than standard Kanthal. I'm using them in a Kayfun, a dripper and to recycle old Kanger heads (wish now I hadn't thrown out so many in the past!). I've made some coils myself but not well and for 3p a go, the pre-made are hard to beat (and without a zapper, to weld the No Resistance tails to the Resistance wire coil, recycling old heads is pretty impossible).

For Zeroclue: if you like Murray Mint flavour, I can vouch for the version from Emporium Vapour (different from Vape Emporium). I was in their shop in Edinburgh, and bought a bottle in 100% VG on a whim, from childhood recollection. Got home and tried it - and remembered, as a child, I didn't actually like the flavour! And still don't! But the vape certainly tasted like the sweets.

Just for badness, since you're both trying not to order more e-liquid: Lickwid has an introductory offer, £1.25 for 10ml on their 9 flavours. I couldn't resist... :)

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I don't use the no res tails, I think you only need them on certain tanks like the ithaka. Mine are all made from kanthal, just cut a piece off the real and wrap it around a drill bit.

I've heard mixed reviews for the lickwid so it's not something I will be adding to the list (very long list of bookmarks) :-/

I've got a ton of kanger heads sat gathering dust, never throw bits away!

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I've got key lime on my 'want to try list' only from mention on here! sounds like your having fun with the concentrates! I might get a few to try once the school holidays finish.

I think the velvet cloud will be next on the list (hope your ashamed of yourself)!! :)

That mod I've been waiting for came back in stock (gp paps x) It's not a clone and budget wouldn't allow this week (typical). So I ended up with a rather lovely stingray x clone as consolation prize, arrived today :D

Course I had to get OH a little something too, he's in the kitchen trying to set up his new dome! Least he's quite (ish).

I've been switching from 6mg to 12mg, most of our bottles are 12 so it's going to be a while before I drop down properly. I've been using the 6 more often but not had any cravings so I should be Ok with it.

I was going to get steamgunks strawberry or strawberry tart next time we order from CV. I had a sample of the s.vapetto, it was very nice but very sweet. I will give the m.vapetto a go since I've enjoyed the Yorkshire fog so much!

I've ordered a couple of little stands too, nothing fancy, they look like those plastic pen pots with different hight tubes. We have just been standing them in cups (posh) but they scratch each other (cat fight)! Lol

guess I'm not quite over my spending phase after all :-/

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've got key lime on my 'want to try list' only from mention on here! sounds like your having fun with the concentrates! I might get a few to try once the school holidays finish.

I think the velvet cloud will be next on the list (hope your ashamed of yourself)!! :)
:lol: ...now how do I look contrite .....:laugh:
I do have some nicotine in VG and some plain VG, but I'll use some ready to use 0.6mg VG at first. Haven't made a bottle of anything yet, but when I use a few drops in a tank, it usually gives me a good idea of how it'll be.

That mod I've been waiting for came back in stock (gp paps x) It's not a clone and budget wouldn't allow this week (typical). So I ended up with a rather lovely stingray x clone as consolation prize, arrived today :D

Course I had to get OH a little something too, he's in the kitchen trying to set up his new dome! Least he's quite (ish).
Wish I could find something to keep mine quiet! He's always chattering about something he's reading, muttering, or generally clattering about! :rolleyes:

I've been switching from 6mg to 12mg, most of our bottles are 12 so it's going to be a while before I drop down properly. I've been using the 6 more often but not had any cravings so I should be Ok with it.
I was using quite a bit of LT liquid at the time, and went to .8 for some, .6 for others, and didn't notice the drop from 1.2 and 1.0.
When I use a 0.3 now, I don't seem to be noticing that either but I'm usually using some 0.6mg too in others.

I was going to get steamgunks strawberry or strawberry tart next time we order from CV. I had a sample of the s.vapetto, it was very nice but very sweet. I will give the m.vapetto a go since I've enjoyed the Yorkshire fog so much!
I do still like the Strawberry Vapetto now and then, but the Mint Choc one is an every day one for me, and has been for some time now. Since using it in a mini Nautilus, I can taste the mint a bit more too! That and Posset are two I wouldn't like to run out of ...RY and Confusion perhaps next in line.

I've ordered a couple of little stands too, nothing fancy, they look like those plastic pen pots with different hight tubes. We have just been standing them in cups (posh) but they scratch each other (cat fight)! Lol

guess I'm not quite over my spending phase after all :-/
I got a nice clear acrylic stand from FastTech - bit like a test tube stand and it has 5 holes 21mm wide, so will take all my batteries apart from the MVP's of course. Also got a black round silicon one with 6 holes and the batteries up to cTwist fit in there as well as mini Unitank and Protanks tanks.
Will we ever stop spending? ...I'm starting to doubt it! :)

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I'm off to browse FT later, OH wants a few more drip tips and I wouldn't mind a bigger case for trips away :) lol, always something!

We bought the vape box, emptied a draw in the kitchen (vape draw), we have stands and cases and I have a pouch for out and about....now all we need is a bigger kitchen! :D

I'm having Yorkshire fog and hawk sauce today (both 6mg), had some fat cow yesterday which was rather nice, not had any for a while.

OH did it again, dropped his dome and smashed the window! He only had the kracken a day or two before the window broke! He managed to build and fill the dome before he dropped it on the kitchen floor (tiles)! Good job it's got a SS section too (where's the eye rolly yellow dude when you need him)!

We had fun shopping in asda yesterday, half the store was closed off, water everywhere, ceiling falling in! Car park was a pond too, sounds like more to come tomorrow :-/

I think my daughter hates shopping, every time we go in a supermarket she starts being sick! All over B&M and Asda yesterday and M&S today. I'm going to change her diet again and phone the dietician on Monday :-( Somethings definitely making her worse, I'm sure it's the meds!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm off to browse FT later, OH wants a few more drip tips and I wouldn't mind a bigger case for trips away :) lol, always something!

We bought the vape box, emptied a draw in the kitchen (vape draw), we have stands and cases and I have a pouch for out and about....now all we need is a bigger kitchen! :D
Funny how cigarettes and lighter took up so little space! :laugh:

I'm having Yorkshire fog and hawk sauce today (both 6mg), had some fat cow yesterday which was rather nice, not had any for a while.
I just ordered 2x30ml bottles of Posset from CV: one ZERO % the other 0.6mg. Plus a few from FlavourArt at 4.5mg - I found you can customise them there ..lots of strengths, can get 100% VG/water and you can even have flavours mixed too. Decided to try a few before buying some of their concentrates.
I keep forgetting about the Fat Cow I got - must try it again!

OH did it again, dropped his dome and smashed the window! He only had the kracken a day or two before the window broke! He managed to build and fill the dome before he dropped it on the kitchen floor (tiles)! Good job it's got a SS section too (where's the eye rolly yellow dude when you need him)!
:rolleyes: there you go! :laugh: ...it's just rolleyes with : at either end.

We had fun shopping in asda yesterday, half the store was closed off, water everywhere, ceiling falling in! Car park was a pond too, sounds like more to come tomorrow :-/

I think my daughter hates shopping, every time we go in a supermarket she starts being sick! All over B&M and Asda yesterday and M&S today. I'm going to change her diet again and phone the dietician on Monday :-( Somethings definitely making her worse, I'm sure it's the meds!
You certainly don't have a lot of luck shopping with her at present. Hope it's something that can be put right! :)

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
:rolleyes: ...just to see if it worked!

Hope the sunshine comes back soon, we had a very lazy day today (quite enjoyed it too)! Was going to sort through all the kids toys but didn't do much of anything!

I've been fancying a nice fruit flavour today, obviously I didn't want any of the 80+ flavours we have! Settled on hawk sauce again, but no doubt I will be browsing soon :-/

I wouldn't mind buying them if the others were getting used up but it's not very often a bottle gets emptied, unless it's one of the 'must reorder when half empty' flavours! Most bottles are at least half full and forgotten about!

Tried some of my alchemists cupboard coffee with cream and sugar today, its awful! Went off it ages ago, it was one that got me off the cigs, that and grizwalds cocomel, not bothered about that one either now.

I'm going to force myself another visit through the older ones, might find a goodie :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:rolleyes: ...just to see if it worked!
Ha-ha! :laugh:

Hope the sunshine comes back soon, we had a very lazy day today (quite enjoyed it too)! Was going to sort through all the kids toys but didn't do much of anything!
Every day, I tell myself I'll do at least one thing that doesn't get done! :facepalm:

I've been fancying a nice fruit flavour today, obviously I didn't want any of the 80+ flavours we have! Settled on hawk sauce again, but no doubt I will be browsing soon :-/

I wouldn't mind buying them if the others were getting used up but it's not very often a bottle gets emptied, unless it's one of the 'must reorder when half empty' flavours! Most bottles are at least half full and forgotten about!
I have a lot that I feel fairly sure won't get used. I also have quite a lot that may well get used! Even the higher nicotine ones can be used if they'll mix with one of the zero ones I now have. Don't hold me to that though ....I could change my mind! :laugh:

Tried some of my alchemists cupboard coffee with cream and sugar today, its awful! Went off it ages ago, it was one that got me off the cigs, that and grizwalds cocomel, not bothered about that one either now.

I'm going to force myself another visit through the older ones, might find a goodie :D
I remember you getting that coffee one and liking it! Funny how what seemed good can become so awful ..perhaps because we eventually find the best ones!
I'm worried in case I run out of Posset at the moment - left it a few days longer than I should have to re-order it. I have a little left, but may not last until the new order arrives. Not like I'll have nothing to use of course! :rolleyes:

Do you ever order from Nicoticket direct? They have a Short Run (SR) coming tomorrow afternoon: PBC Peanut Butter Cookie - lots eagerly waiting for it so it must be quite a good one. I'm doubting there'll be a max VG option though, so unlikely I'll be getting any :(

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I've only had one bottle from nicoticket, the creme brulee which I got from spiritus. I guess I was expecting too much, It's very similar to others I've got (vanilla fudge from alchemist cupboard and cinderilla from SG). I should try it again really but it's one I get bored with very quickly!

It's been an exhausting week, glad we have had bits of sunshine to get out and about! Little one is vomiting non stop, we have cut more from her diet and reduced one of her meds. Dietician is due to phone back tomorrow, I've never felt so swamped with it all :-(

We have booked a week away, I found a late booking caravan last night! Just going to Ingoldmells but me and the kids have been really excited all day, little boy keeps asking for his bucket and spade and listing things to take :D

I could do with ordering some zero nic to cut the higher ones with, not sure what flavours to go for though? I really don't want to buy more of the same just to lower nic esp as most of them I don't want to reorder.

I've been trying not to use so much of the favourites, got far too many bottles left un touched :-/ Hope your order arrives soon! It's always the one you want to use when you get to the bottom of the bottle!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've only had one bottle from nicoticket, the creme brulee which I got from spiritus. I guess I was expecting too much, It's very similar to others I've got (vanilla fudge from alchemist cupboard and cinderilla from SG). I should try it again really but it's one I get bored with very quickly!
CB is an excellent mixer - lots of people like mixing it with GCD and CLS plus others. I use it a bit like that in the same way I use confusion from CV. The GCD is a really full flavoured one if you like Cinnamon Danish. I know those three best because they do a max VG in them, but I also have Round House (unusual cherry/rose/tobacco), Band Camp (nice apple pie), Gravity (fruit), Hummingbird (nice cranberry/lychee), ACB Absolute Crème Brulee (a good one off short run), Banana Pudding (very real banana taste), Wakonda (nice tobacco coffee type mix). The last two I can't use much of because they're PG/VG mixes, and I'm not keen on banana even though this one is a lovely fresh fruit with pudding taste. Best banana I've tasted!
Their short run Frenilla and Strawnilla have been/are on the Spiritus site currently.
There are a couple more short runs coming on NT's site - Oreo cookies and a Cheesecake with three different flavour 'toppings' to add. They usually release any short run one at a time on a Tuesday afternoon 3.30 our time.

It's been an exhausting week, glad we have had bits of sunshine to get out and about! Little one is vomiting non stop, we have cut more from her diet and reduced one of her meds. Dietician is due to phone back tomorrow, I've never felt so swamped with it all :-(
Sorry to hear that - there never seems to be a 'fix' ..must be exhausting for you all.

We have booked a week away, I found a late booking caravan last night! Just going to Ingoldmells but me and the kids have been really excited all day, little boy keeps asking for his bucket and spade and listing things to take :D
I hope you get some really good weather and enjoy the break! :)

I could do with ordering some zero nic to cut the higher ones with, not sure what flavours to go for though? I really don't want to buy more of the same just to lower nic esp as most of them I don't want to reorder.
Depends what flavours you want to dilute. I reckon most could be diluted with Confusion, Crème Brulee or Custard (ABC from CV is a nice gentle custard) - they'd dilute fruit, bakery or even tobacco ones. CB or a plain cream or caramel would dilute coffee ones. Any fruit could be used to dilute other fruit or bakery ones.
Some of Nicoticket are in zero Nicotine, and CV will make you any of theirs in Zero (or a lower nicotine) if you put a note on your order during checkout (I use capitals so it doesn't get missed) - they offer a few in zero already though.
I have three of CV's and three of Nicoticket in zero.
I just got three Flavour Art ones in 4.5%

I've been trying not to use so much of the favourites, got far too many bottles left un touched :-/ Hope your order arrives soon! It's always the one you want to use when you get to the bottom of the bottle!
The order did arrive very quickly: Tuesday! :) Been using it diluted a little so will be around 4%, and I don't notice the difference. My others in current use are still .6, but Posset is one of my most used ones.
I've got a bottle of PBC Peanut Butter Cookie coming from Nicoticket - they found a little max VG in stock from their first run, so a few of us who were disappointed not to be able to try it are happy now :) If I don't like it, it'll get mixed with a custard of CB!

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
@zeroclue
I was a bit miffed with creme brûlée. Very similar but not as good as CLS. The cinammon roll is my favourite from nicoticket, but I'm a fan of cinnamon flavours. Currently working my way through red hot pear by Chefs vapour. Really good ADV.
Been on fruits this week so I'm going to break out my snicker doodle today from nicoticket. Hope it's good!

The suicide bunny juices are also very good but you can't tailor them as they are made just as they are. Quite strong in flavour with tons of vapour - even on a pro tank mini!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Hmm still not sure about snicker doodle. Ok for half a tank but couldn't vape that for much longer. Same with strawnilla.
Bet you can guess what I mix the Steamgunk Snickerdoodle with! :)

It's nice mixed 1/4 to 3/4 of either ABC or Confusion -.

I couldn't try the Strawnilla because of the PG in it.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I think I would like a hot cinnamon, I've only tried one (smoke rainbow sample) mt baker vapor cinnamon roll, which was sweet cinnamon. I used to love the big red chewing gum but I really went off cinnamon (too many pastries)!

Lol, custard always gets thrown in with everything!

I would really like to find a good coffee but I've tried so many and just about lost all hope :-( I saw a review/comment about one that tasted like a coffee chocolate (like what used to be in roses or QS) but I don't remember what coffee it was! Might look for a coffee cake or something, still want to try that CVC night shift too.

I tried a lychee (OH fetched some home from work, was donated) no wonder they passed it in, was awful! Really put me off trying anymore!

I will order from spiritus again, maybe the gravity and a SB to try. I've been doing really well, no orders this week. I was still happy to see posties van at the end of the road, think it's a habit now!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I think I would like a hot cinnamon, I've only tried one (smoke rainbow sample) mt baker vapor cinnamon roll, which was sweet cinnamon. I used to love the big red chewing gum but I really went off cinnamon (too many pastries)!
The CV Red Hot Pear is powerful - too much for me ...Jeddy seems like it!

Lol, custard always gets thrown in with everything!
:) custard or a creamy one like Confusion or CB. They can improve a lot of flavours or give them a different dimension. CV's ABC is a nice gentle custard.

I would really like to find a good coffee but I've tried so many and just about lost all hope :-( I saw a review/comment about one that tasted like a coffee chocolate (like what used to be in roses or QS) but I don't remember what coffee it was! Might look for a coffee cake or something, still want to try that CVC night shift too.
The mocha ones have a chocolate flavour to them. Depends what coffee you want: caramel cappuccino, espresso, creamy coffee, there's quite a lot of variations. I like Lews Brew mixed with their Caramel Cappuccino. I've just heard that Mt Baker coffee is a nice rich roast flavour, and I have a Strix Double Espresso to try - I'm thinking if it's too strong a coffee as it is, mixing a whipped cream one with it should work well.
Probably, once you find the plain coffee that you like, you can tweak it a bit with things like a chocolate cake, caramel or a cream one.

I tried a lychee (OH fetched some home from work, was donated) no wonder they passed it in, was awful! Really put me off trying anymore!
I quite like the NT Humming Bird but it has cranberry in it too.
They're having another SR on Tuesday again: Raz Cup. I won't be able to get it because it's a PG/VG mix. The week after it's either Oreo or Cheesecake & the toppings.

I will order from spiritus again, maybe the gravity and a SB to try. I've been doing really well, no orders this week. I was still happy to see posties van at the end of the road, think it's a habit now!
Ha-ha! You have a fixation on the post!
I ordered the PBC from NT - should be here by the end of the week and I'm hoping it's good! :)

Jeddy5

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
South Wales UK
Yes the red hot pear is a favourite of mine. It's very sugary though. If you like the MBV cinnamon juice then you'll love Grandmas cinnamon roll from nicoticket - think spiritus are out of stock of that right now.

One I keep going back to and have ordered a few times is Seville orange marmalade from mrs lords. Just like orange crush and tons of flavour!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I've ordered the night shift, was going go for a key lime but bumped it to next week :)

I don't really like mocca, my OH drinks it a lot and has a few liquids I've tried but they're not for me!

I love coffee flavour chocolate creams and coffee cake so hoping the night shift will be a good and I love doughnuts! Esp custard doughnuts :)

I've not ordered from CV for a while but I will be picking up some m.vapetto with my next lot of c.custard!

I've been using my T-juice a lot over the last few days, that peppery taste has just about gone from the jack the ripple now (I think the shop ordered direct from them so maybe just needed a steep)! The vamp vape was good straight away though, I might try their tangerine one.

I've had the alchemist cupboard, bonking on the beach which was really quite good to say I didn't expect to like a orange vape! So might give Mrs Lords a look, I've heard nothing but good about them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread