• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

almost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I'm finally feeling better :D

I've still not tried the abc one from CV, think I have far too much custard otherwise it would have gone by now! My OH has just mentioned getting more trolls blood so I will either try the mint vapetto or lemon one....and twisted!

I've refilled my tanks but everything tastes too sweet and sickly just now, I opened my last vamp vape sample but I'm not even bothered about that one atm. I'm using the coconut choc mint, not quite enough mint so I might add more but at least it's not too sweet.

We've had lots of vapemail this week, mainly batteries etc but I got my 4nine mod and magma clone too :)

I've been thinking it's Monday all day with the strike yesterday so I'm glad it's the weekend! Not much really changes but we're hoping to get a new stairs carpet ordered (super exciting)! Lol.

Think we are due a nice quiet weekend at home, might call to our fav vape shop too.... I'm all out of blueberry :D

I've been wanting to try nicoticket forever (well it feels like it) the creme brulee sounds lovely!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm finally feeling better :D

I've still not tried the abc one from CV, think I have far too much custard otherwise it would have gone by now! My OH has just mentioned getting more trolls blood so I will either try the mint vapetto or lemon one....and twisted!
Glad you're feeling better. Too much sun is awful!
Well, I like the three CV's you mention (and ABC) I use the first two most days, plus I mixed some of the ABC with Caramel Cappuccino today :)

I've refilled my tanks but everything tastes too sweet and sickly just now, I opened my last vamp vape sample but I'm not even bothered about that one atm. I'm using the coconut choc mint, not quite enough mint so I might add more but at least it's not too sweet.
I tend to reach for the Posset or a menthol one when I want something less sweet.

We've had lots of vapemail this week, mainly batteries etc but I got my 4nine mod and magma clone too :)

I've been thinking it's Monday all day with the strike yesterday so I'm glad it's the weekend! Not much really changes but we're hoping to get a new stairs carpet ordered (super exciting)! Lol.
I haven't bought a lot recently. Got three small bottles coming from Velvet Cloud and another larger bottle of Mint Choc Vapetto.
I don't really agree with the strikes - rarely makes a difference, and in that case means thousands of people have to make child care arrangements.

Think we are due a nice quiet weekend at home, might call to our fav vape shop too.... I'm all out of blueberry :D

I've been wanting to try nicoticket forever (well it feels like it) the creme brulee sounds lovely!
The ones I've had so far have all been very good. I do like Frenilla, and I expect the Short Run Strawnilla is very nice too ...but there's none in max VG :(
Our weekend is so far nice and peaceful. I dead-headed all the roses this afternoon and trimmed a tree, and then we ate outside in the garden!
If the expected rain clears enough, we may do the same tomorrow. No good if the rain is very heavy though as the garden gets very soggy!

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I've been enjoying the azteca fat cow again today, what goodies have you got from velvet cloud?

I've finally sorted out our vape box, we had quite a few bottles almost empty and some 18mg that need mixing down, every thing fits in now except a few bottles that are too tall.

I might order some creme brulee later, we still have lots of custard flavours so I was going to wait a while, not much we really need atm though :)

My little boy had a afternoon at nursery on Monday, we have another visit today! I'm going to be busy getting the decorating finished on the stairs, new carpet is getting fitted on Monday.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've been enjoying the azteca fat cow again today, what goodies have you got from velvet cloud?
I got Mewlews Magic, Chocolate Pudding and Night Shift - I like them all too. Think favourite is the Night Shift, and Mewlews is similar but without the coffee. the Chocolate Pudding is quite nice and I think it'll be good with something like custard or vanilla added to it! Not quite as good in my view as Mint Choc Vapetto, but good to add things to!
They sent me the sample bottle of Melomenon, and much to my surprise, I like it. Could be one that I wouldn't want to use every day, but still very nice.
I have some more from Velvet Cloud on the way, so looking forward to trying them. The best thing is that they're 100% VG.

I've finally sorted out our vape box, we had quite a few bottles almost empty and some 18mg that need mixing down, every thing fits in now except a few bottles that are too tall.

I might order some creme brulee later, we still have lots of custard flavours so I was going to wait a while, not much we really need atm though :)
I used some 1.2mg without realising a few days ago and it took me a while to work out why it was horrible and burnt my throat! :laugh:
Looks like Nicoticket may have Humming Bird on the SR for next Tuesday! I'm currently waiting for the Band Camp Apple Pie to arrive and some CLS VG.

My little boy had a afternoon at nursery on Monday, we have another visit today! I'm going to be busy getting the decorating finished on the stairs, new carpet is getting fitted on Monday.
Hope the nursery went well!
Staircases always seem to be really hard work with decorating ..suppose there's a lot more to them once you add in the hall and landing!

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
What flavours are the night shift and magic ones?

I ordered the creme brulee and it arrived the next day, I'm a little disappointed in it, It's very similar to my vanilla fudge and the cinderilla one with a bit of custard. It's not a bad flavour but I was hoping for something new and different.

I didn't have heat stroke after all! It was fifth disease, I came out in a rash last Saturday and now have viral arthritis! Never heard of it, kids have had it too (luckily they didn't get the arthritis) little boy got the rash last Friday and little girl had it the week before, the timing was different from illness to rash so it took a while to connect everything. My knees and feet where swollen and sore yesterday and my hands and knees today with milder pain in my shoulders and everywhere else! So I've still not finished the decorating, hope I can move more easily tomorrow!

I'm hoping to visit the vape shop and see if the t-juice has arrived in yet, I'm quite looking forward to trying the jack the ripple one and I don't even like raspberry! Hope it's just like the ice cream, I do like that :D

I've got some trip hammer victoria sponge in my kayfun, topped up with custard. The sponge really doesn't work in the kayfun, I was hoping for better/stronger flavour but it's just fallen apart, I can't pick anything out and It just tastes really dull. The custard hasn't mixed through yet so hopefully it will taste better tomorrow!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
What flavours are the night shift and magic ones?
Night shift: Glazed Chocolate Donut and Creamy Coffee with light sugar. I really can detect the chocolate icing sugary taste and cake, creaminess and a touch of coffee - coffee isn't strong but it's there. Can always add a little more. I like it enough that once I've used the 30ml on order, I may order the next size:120ml.
Mewlews Magic: Enigmatic blend of chocolates, cream, butterscotch, doughnuts, and fudge. It is a chocolate cream fudge sort of taste.
I really do like them, and next time I order I'll get more of the Mewlews. They're both very similar but different enough to tell the difference.

I ordered the creme brulee and it arrived the next day, I'm a little disappointed in it, It's very similar to my vanilla fudge and the cinderilla one with a bit of custard. It's not a bad flavour but I was hoping for something new and different.
I tend to mix the CB with other things. The G Cinnamon Danish is too powerful on the cinnamon for me and I prefer it diluted with 3/4 CB! I also like adding the CB to anything I want to taste a bit creamier/sweeter. I'm the same with the CV Confusion: always add it to the RY.

I didn't have heat stroke after all! It was fifth disease, I came out in a rash last Saturday and now have viral arthritis! Never heard of it, kids have had it too (luckily they didn't get the arthritis) little boy got the rash last Friday and little girl had it the week before, the timing was different from illness to rash so it took a while to connect everything. My knees and feet where swollen and sore yesterday and my hands and knees today with milder pain in my shoulders and everywhere else! So I've still not finished the decorating, hope I can move more easily tomorrow!
I've never experienced that. I see it generally clears up fairly quickly and easily, so hopefully you're OK now :)

I'm hoping to visit the vape shop and see if the t-juice has arrived in yet, I'm quite looking forward to trying the jack the ripple one and I don't even like raspberry! Hope it's just like the ice cream, I do like that :D

I've got some trip hammer victoria sponge in my kayfun, topped up with custard. The sponge really doesn't work in the kayfun, I was hoping for better/stronger flavour but it's just fallen apart, I can't pick anything out and It just tastes really dull. The custard hasn't mixed through yet so hopefully it will taste better tomorrow!
I like the sound of Raspberry Ripple ice cream but the raspberry ones I've tried so far have been rather disappointing. Think it must be one of those flavours that's hard to get realistic enough. I think NT are going to do a SR of Razz Cup in the coming months. Not sure when but it seems to be a favourite with a number of people. I'll only try it if there's some in VG.
With Trip hammer, I could taste the Victoria sponge but not interesting enough to risk too much wheezing for!

I'm trying to avoid as much PG as I can because things are getting worse and I need to try and reduce my use of even VG.
It's been suggested that the extra moisture in the vapour is clogging my breathing up. Whatever, I need to find a way around it either by cutting back on VG and/or tinkering with nicotine strength. Ideally, I want to be totally non-dependent on nicotine, but my other problem is lack of concentration since I stopped smoking, so for now I'm going to try adding some WTA (got it on order) to a separate tank of liquid and only use it at a few intervals throughout the day, and at the same time continue gradually reducing the nicotine in the other liquids.
I'm working on the principle that if the WTA works with concentration, it'll also add a boost of nicotine now and then that will perhaps reduce my use of liquid through the course of a day.

No way was smoking cigarettes this troublesome - but yes, they did make me and my house smell of cigarettes, they did restrict me in other ways, and although I had no problems, they were likely not doing me any good! ...I must keep reminding myself of these things - I don't miss smoking, just the convenience of it! :laugh: ....going back to cigarettes is the last thing I want to do.
When I see the many people who can take up e-cigs and never get these problems it really does annoy me that I have to be one of the minority that does get plagued with difficulties! :)

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
The night shift does sound good! Do they only sell VG? I'm sure I've come across VCV before...I will go look! :D

We were given some red energy from my brothers friend, she has cut all nicotine now and it's 12mg. It's much better than I thought it would be, quite tasty but it's also quite dark and made my wick look like sludge! Will use it in a smaller tank next time.

We have been so busy I haven't bought anything else, carpets in now and the blinds are coming tomorrow. My OH has a couple of doors to alter then we can cram everything back in the cupboard under the stairs :-/

My OH put the trampoline back up yesterday so the kids have been enjoying that today (me too)!

I'm back on captain custard tonight, I've still got some samples left, not used any for a while. I keep thinking about lowering my nic, I did try some custard in 6mg and I've got some 8mg. It's when I reorder favourite's I keep getting 12mg!
I like the TH, I needed it when smoking too.

Are your 'safe' liquids causing problems now or have you had too many new/treat flavours? Would Piriton or an inhaler help (not sure if the doc would help)?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
The night shift does sound good! Do they only sell VG? I'm sure I've come across VCV before...I will go look! :D
Yes, they do just sell 100% VG. I can feel the difference too.
Nice company and seem to despatch really quickly.
I got a sample of Peach Tea this time and so far, it's pretty tame tasting stuff ...we'll see.
Tried a bit of the Caramel Swirl too: rather nice already but think it needs to sit a bit! :)
The three tobacco ones I got all smell very nice: Vanilla tobacco, Ice Beard & White Beard.

We were given some red energy from my brothers friend, she has cut all nicotine now and it's 12mg. It's much better than I thought it would be, quite tasty but it's also quite dark and made my wick look like sludge! Will use it in a smaller tank next time.

We have been so busy I haven't bought anything else, carpets in now and the blinds are coming tomorrow. My OH has a couple of doors to alter then we can cram everything back in the cupboard under the stairs :-/
Pleased with your newly decorated staircase?
Sounds like you have cupboards like ours ...full! I'm sure if I put my mind to it though, I could make a fair bit of space in at least one!

My OH put the trampoline back up yesterday so the kids have been enjoying that today (me too)!
Ha-ha! Ever young!

I'm back on captain custard tonight, I've still got some samples left, not used any for a while. I keep thinking about lowering my nic, I did try some custard in 6mg and I've got some 8mg. It's when I reorder favourite's I keep getting 12mg!
I like the TH, I needed it when smoking too.
I used to smoke light cigarettes or at least, fairly light. But sometimes smoked them pretty solidly! I don't think I miss TH too much. If I try a 12mg one, I find it harsh/peppery.

Are your 'safe' liquids causing problems now or have you had too many new/treat flavours? Would Piriton or an inhaler help (not sure if the doc would help)?
Well, certainly one brand of what I thought 'safe' aren't that safe: some have 20% PG!!!:ohmy: No wonder I was getting worse.
I tried Clarityn and it did help a little, and rather than go to a doctor who wouldn't know that much about e-cigs etc., I got a Ventolin inhaler from an online UK clinic. The form I filled out online must have been good enough because they sent it without further query. I have to say though, the Theophylline/Ephedrine tablets do a good job, just not as fast as Ventolin. If I'm careful, I can perhaps take just one tablet every 2-3 days.
Until I got the Velvet Cloud, I was using them every day these past few weeks! So, whether they're the best or not, I'll have to keep using VC or something similar at least half the time.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I've been so good...it lasted longer than I thought it would! I've ordered some more speckled lemonade and hawk sauce from cloud house vapor and Yorkshire fog from vaping king, I ordered OH some apple pie and custard and zombie pus from vaping king too! He's fallen asleep on the sofa so it's a surprise :D

I'm trying to gather a few different types of flavour, been getting quite bored of everything these last couple of weeks. We didn't make it to the vape shop so we might call this weekend, definitely glad the stairs are finished!

I can taste the peppery thing too, mostly in custard types, I'm OK with 12mg but it's too strong in my rda's. I've ordered 6mg for all of my liquids today so I will have to see how I get on with them. I never liked light cigs, like taking a draw of air, I need that hit but I have got some nice flavours which are very light and smooth, they wouldn't be any good first thing in a morning etc.

20% PG! Oh no, you've been so careful :-( Having those in top of any 'treats' can't have been good. Grey haze have a cloud chaser range (everything in VG) so you could try them again now it should be already in stock. I think true vape have vg only ones too, glad you've got CV :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've been so good...it lasted longer than I thought it would! I've ordered some more speckled lemonade and hawk sauce from cloud house vapor and Yorkshire fog from vaping king, I ordered OH some apple pie and custard and zombie pus from vaping king too! He's fallen asleep on the sofa so it's a surprise :D

I'm trying to gather a few different types of flavour, been getting quite bored of everything these last couple of weeks. We didn't make it to the vape shop so we might call this weekend, definitely glad the stairs are finished!
I tend to get either bored, totally fed up, or sick of something :laugh: Some days, nothing seems to taste as good as it should. Other days, when something has affected my breathing, I just get plain sick of it all to be honest! Not feeling totally upbeat at the moment.

For some weeks now though, the Mint Choc Vapetto, RY/Confusion mix and Posset have been mainstays! :)

I can taste the peppery thing too, mostly in custard types, I'm OK with 12mg but it's too strong in my rda's. I've ordered 6mg for all of my liquids today so I will have to see how I get on with them. I never liked light cigs, like taking a draw of air, I need that hit but I have got some nice flavours which are very light and smooth, they wouldn't be any good first thing in a morning etc.
I keep a good menthol one in the kitchen cupboard for with my morning cup of tea (LT Ultra Menthol). It's a .6mg, but the menthol seems to do the trick.
I used to smoke B&H Silver and Mayfair Menthol.

20% PG! Oh no, you've been so careful :-( Having those in top of any 'treats' can't have been good. Grey haze have a cloud chaser range (everything in VG) so you could try them again now it should be already in stock. I think true vape have vg only ones too, glad you've got CV :)
Yes, couldn't understand why I'd suddenly got worse until I found that a lot of the stuff I've been using lately is 20% PG!
Also, some nicotine base is in PG, some in VG ...the nicotine I bought from CV is in VG, so I'm thinking their e-liquid is likely made with the same. If other brands are made using a PG nicotine base plus PG flavouring, it's no surprise that I get problems.
I also feel that not all VG is the same.
I seem a good bit better already using the Velvet cloud and VV.
It's also been suggested that the silica in the coils could be affecting me too.
It all just gets a bit too much some days :closedeyes:

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I'm on my third tank of Yorkshire fog, I was pleasantly surprised that it does actually taste very similar to murray mints! It's not too sweet and not sickly at all, it's a fairly light colour so my cotton wick is lasting well so far :)

I'm not really a mint person so I can't wait until my other order arrives (only got dispatch yesterday and it's coming from France), but I haven't changed flavour in 24hrs so it's a winner! I think it's just the mint but it still has enough TH, light, but enough.

OH hasn't tried his yet, the apple pie smells yummy but the zombie puss smells like washing up liquid :-/

How's the VCV, I was looking at a doughnut flavour on pink mule (think it was namber juice) but if I remember right the reviews weren't great, so I think I will wait for VG getting the VCV range.

Has your reaction settled down now you found a cause? I can understand you getting fed up with it all, how many 'safe' liquids do you have?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm on my third tank of Yorkshire fog, I was pleasantly surprised that it does actually taste very similar to murray mints! It's not too sweet and not sickly at all, it's a fairly light colour so my cotton wick is lasting well so far :)

I'm not really a mint person so I can't wait until my other order arrives (only got dispatch yesterday and it's coming from France), but I haven't changed flavour in 24hrs so it's a winner! I think it's just the mint but it still has enough TH, light, but enough.
Not sure that I'd like that ..I like menthol ones that aren't sweet :)

OH hasn't tried his yet, the apple pie smells yummy but the zombie puss smells like washing up liquid :-/

How's the VCV, I was looking at a doughnut flavour on pink mule (think it was namber juice) but if I remember right the reviews weren't great, so I think I will wait for VG getting the VCV range.
I don't like the smell of the tobacco ones but the rest are fine! Still got one or two to try that I got in my last order.

Has your reaction settled down now you found a cause? I can understand you getting fed up with it all, how many 'safe' liquids do you have?
No, still get problems. Some definitely have more PG than others, and the 100% ones such as VV and VC do make a difference, but I haven't spent a whole day using just those yet, so not sure if they'd be trouble free ...I don't actually think so though. I'm pretty sure even VG affects me a little.

If I'd managed to overcome the difficulties I'd be feeling rather pleased that today is 6 months since I had a cigarette, but instead I'm wondering how much further I can get seeing it has it's problems.
I still want to find a way, just not 100% sure I can/will.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Oh yay! Happy 6 months to you! Congratulations :D :D

Maybe it's a milestone thing, I haven't been enjoying much lately! Think I found the Yorkshire fog one just at the right time, I really never expected to like it so much but the bottles almost empty and I ordered 30ml yesterday :)

My mt baker order still hasn't arrived, hopefully tomorrow....I've been drinking strawberry lemonade waiting for my freckled lemonade to arrive, it's not the same :-( Think I'm more looking forward to the hawk sauce, another one I didn't expect to like (I don't usually enjoy anything berry).

I hope you've been good, sticking to your kind liquids! I would have been too scared to try anything new with reactions like that :-(

It feels like May was a decade ago, my little girls appointment with gastro is tomorrow! Feeling nervous, I know I should have been planning and making food lists. Got a feeling he's going to start the top 6 elimination diet, at least she's off school now so I don't have to cry over pack lunch ideas :-/ Only other option is to stop all food and start elemental and food trials, I feel so bad for her :'( Just hope it does her some good, nothings working so far!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh yay! Happy 6 months to you! Congratulations :D :D
I'd be even happier if I'd got this far without problems! Never mind, I suppose it's been even more of a challenge! :(

Maybe it's a milestone thing, I haven't been enjoying much lately! Think I found the Yorkshire fog one just at the right time, I really never expected to like it so much but the bottles almost empty and I ordered 30ml yesterday :)

My mt baker order still hasn't arrived, hopefully tomorrow....I've been drinking strawberry lemonade waiting for my freckled lemonade to arrive, it's not the same :-( Think I'm more looking forward to the hawk sauce, another one I didn't expect to like (I don't usually enjoy anything berry).
It's good to find a few that you can use time and time again ...all day today I've been using the Posset and Mint Choc Vapetto ..with a little RY/Confusion mixed :)
I hope your order arrives tomorrow! Spiritus will have Strawnilla on Monday!

I got a VV one: Caramel Kona ..don't like it! I'll drown it with custard to use it up ...got 30ml. I like the Vanilla Latte and the Velvet Milkshake (both discontinued now too!)

I hope you've been good, sticking to your kind liquids! I would have been too scared to try anything new with reactions like that :-(
I've avoided them mostly, but some days, it also depends on how much I use. I tussled with my conscience a few weeks ago and realised it was either go back to smoking or try and find a way to cope with it - the inhalers and tablets are the only way.
Suppose I could go back to using just the small cig size ones, but after using the nice liquids, that would be hard :laugh:
I do have one that comes with VG cartridges, but they aren't as nice! They're OK for out and about to pop in a pocket though and I sometimes use them at night to ease up on the amount I'm using.

It feels like May was a decade ago, my little girls appointment with gastro is tomorrow! Feeling nervous, I know I should have been planning and making food lists. Got a feeling he's going to start the top 6 elimination diet, at least she's off school now so I don't have to cry over pack lunch ideas :-/ Only other option is to stop all food and start elemental and food trials, I feel so bad for her :'( Just hope it does her some good, nothings working so far!
It does indeed seem like a long time ago!
So difficult for all of you - hope all goes well at the appointment. I did hope she'd improved with the medication.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Still no delivery from cloud house vapor! My 30ml of Yorkshire fog arrived though :)

I really didn't like the kona ones, I got 2 samples to try, 2ml was too much...30ml!!! Think I would save it until I had a cold and couldn't taste anything.

I never got on with the small batteries, maybe now I've quit they would get me by but they weren't enough for me to cut the cigs.

The gastro appointment was a disaster! They used the wrong letter template for her appointment so we arrived on time at the wrong hospital! Luckily it's happened to quite a few other people (some dippy receptionist has printed out a bunch of appointments using the wrong template)! Anyway our gastro waited for us to get there. Her dietician was there too and she has known my little girl since she was 5 months old :)

He prefers to do the elemental diet but because my daughter wouldn't even drink a sip she would need a feeding tube, so we are going to try the top 6 elimination. Then he knocked me sideways and said he wanted to repeat the PH study and biopsy and if results are the same he wants her to have Fundoplication surgery....I cried! I thought I was ready for this appointment, apparently not! Been feeling deflated all afternoon :'(

So for today I'm allowing myself to be a big wuss, I'll be super mum tomorrow :D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Still no delivery from cloud house vapor! My 30ml of Yorkshire fog arrived though :)

I really didn't like the kona ones, I got 2 samples to try, 2ml was too much...30ml!!! Think I would save it until I had a cold and couldn't taste anything.
I added some of the Comp one from CV ...made it taste OK! I think Confusion and NT's Crème Brule would do similar too.

I never got on with the small batteries, maybe now I've quit they would get me by but they weren't enough for me to cut the cigs.
I can't criticise them at all ...stopped smoking using them, and would likely still use them if I hadn't had the problem with PG. I had around 60-80 cartridges to hand too! Son sold them on Ebay ..helped him out a bit :)
Once I started using refillable tanks and bigger batteries, I didn't miss charging the smaller ones frequently! :)

The gastro appointment was a disaster! They used the wrong letter template for her appointment so we arrived on time at the wrong hospital! Luckily it's happened to quite a few other people (some dippy receptionist has printed out a bunch of appointments using the wrong template)! Anyway our gastro waited for us to get there. Her dietician was there too and she has known my little girl since she was 5 months old :)

He prefers to do the elemental diet but because my daughter wouldn't even drink a sip she would need a feeding tube, so we are going to try the top 6 elimination. Then he knocked me sideways and said he wanted to repeat the PH study and biopsy and if results are the same he wants her to have Fundoplication surgery....I cried! I thought I was ready for this appointment, apparently not! Been feeling deflated all afternoon :'(
That's understandable ...not exactly what you wanted to hear. But, will it hopefully resolve the problem? Looks like a vast percentage of patients do get a very good outcome. Isn't that better than the elimination method?
I know having a child undergo surgery isn't fun - can well remember with both of ours, but of course, they were fine.

So for today I'm allowing myself to be a big wuss, I'll be super mum tomorrow :D
It's human to be a wuss! Both of ours gave us some heart-stopping moments ...still can at times!

Last edited:

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
I opened my Yorkshire fog yesterday (it's been sat on top of the fridge), it's leaked! Not too much, just down to the label :-(

My freckled lemonade and hawk sauce is here too with a 5ml raspberry lemonade freebie, so I guess I'm all square!

I sent a message to vaping king just to let them know to check the caps, they said they would send me some more. I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again as I will be keeping a stock of the murray mint.

It's much more complicated, I will send you a PM.

I wasn't keen on the confusion, it was too sweet and very sickly but I think it would mix well with some flavours. Going to try holding off on orders again, we have 13 bottles sitting on top of the microwave that won't fit in the box of 70 some bottles :-/

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I opened my Yorkshire fog yesterday (it's been sat on top of the fridge), it's leaked! Not too much, just down to the label :-(

My freckled lemonade and hawk sauce is here too with a 5ml raspberry lemonade freebie, so I guess I'm all square!

I sent a message to vaping king just to let them know to check the caps, they said they would send me some more. I'm just hoping it doesn't happen again as I will be keeping a stock of the murray mint.
I had 5x5ml sample sizes in a bag once and one had leaked ...couldn't read the labels. Around the time I realised I couldn't use PG/VG mixes, so I just binned them :(
Good thing it hadn't leaked too much! It's good to have a favourite you can always use.

VapeGreen have the Velvet Cloud on their site now! Not all of them, but most. Velvet Cloud themselves have 25% off until sometime at the weekend. I'd just ordered their two new ones too, and then got the 25% off email yesterday!

I tried the CV/Steamgunk Frution yesterday - very nice! Real fruity black & red berry taste ...reminded me of having a mouthful of fruit gums! :laugh:

It's much more complicated, I will send you a PM.
Yes! - just read it through - I'll reply later :)

I wasn't keen on the confusion, it was too sweet and very sickly but I think it would mix well with some flavours. Going to try holding off on orders again, we have 13 bottles sitting on top of the microwave that won't fit in the box of 70 some bottles :-/
I don't use Confusion by itself either, but do mix it with quite a few. The Comp one has the same usefulness too. As does the NT Crème Brulee :)

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Oh no, now I'm going to order more liquid! Must try night shift, 100vg is kinda putting me off but I will give it a go :)

I've put some hawk sauce in the magma today, think I better order more of that too! At least it's 20ml and not 10!

We called to our local vape shop and I finally picked up some vamp vape and jack the ripple! Vamp vape seems a bit sweet now I've been keeping off the sweeter ones! Lol jack the ripple has a lovely flavour but it's over powered by pepper!!!! Hope it gets better, they only had 3 nicotine choices so I had to get 11mg, was getting on quite well with the 6mg too!

OH picked up a Russian 91%, that's him that doesn't like my kayfun!

I tried to get OH interested in the SG frution, I wanted to try it but I hate blackberry, raspberry etc so I wanted to try his instead of ordering it for me :D (I do that with food too)!

Vk sent me a replacement! I need to stop by and leave them a review :D

We have started getting some really nice liquids now (after many we won't be buying again), need to try and get through some of the older stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread