Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
With so many vapers' out there, why haven't I ever met one?

I've vaped in Boston, Michigan, Ohio and North Carolina, and still I get looks like I'm from outer space when I vape in publc.

Maybe it's the helmet. = /

Everyone is sitting in front of there computer on ECF :p

Keef

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2008
Scotland
It is quite strange, I looked at the IDs logged in late last night and only recognised 2 .

This time last year I would have recognised 85% of them.

I think I know why there was a sudden user jump. I can tell ya why I started coming here. All the analog companies stopped producing non FSC ciggs in the US on nov 14th. I bought the last 12 cartons I could get my hands on then started picking out my PV.

My god I had no idea what FSC was - Cigarettes with speed bumps - just make everyone smoke roll-ups, they go out if you dont suck :lol:

Liscab

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2009
Miami fl.
I think I know why there was a sudden user jump. I can tell ya why I started coming here. All the analog companies stopped producing non FSC ciggs in the US on nov 14th. I bought the last 12 cartons I could get my hands on then started picking out my PV.

fire saved cigarettes?

jlmanno

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
FSC( Fire Safe Cigarette) was mandated by the feds and strictly enforced here in PA, they made analogs suck which was a blessing in disguise because it really pushed me to try an e-cig which has changed my life. after 30 years of 2 packs a day, I stopped analogs on day one of vaping. luv it and feel a whole lot better, let alone my 11 year old complaining about the stink before vaping!

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
fsc ciggs gave me chest pain, a bad cough and sore throat and they made me naucous. i found that they were adding plastic to the perforated paper parts. here in nj when the change happened i bought from pa, when the law changed in pa i bought online. now you can only get non fsc's outside the country and i'm not doing that. I think I will enjoy vaping more than smoking...as soon as my m602 arrives that is. its funny i did a search for fsc on this board when i first got here and came up with no results when i'm sure this is why alot of people switched to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread