Alternative to Aspire K3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faconinja

Dec 10, 2017
Hello fellow Vapers!

I have for a few months an Aspire K3 tank, that I use with 1.8 ohm coils, at 14w.
I'm really happy with it except for the bottom refill system which is pain in the neck, so I'm looking for an alternative tank, with kind of the same specs and for the same usage but with a more practical refill system (top, obviously).

If the volume is bigger or the replacements coil cheaper, even better!

Thanks for you help!

Reactions: stols001

NicotineRush

Linux Mint/Mate
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2008
Living 'Off Grid'
Might be time to upgrade. I used K3's for about a year then moved to the Aspire Trition Mini's with Pegasus mod. Nice top fill design. Have moved on from them, but enjoyed using them.

triton mini01.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The Nautilus 2 is a good tank meets one of your requirements (topfill) but it's pretty small capacity (not even 2 ml in my experience, if you fill to "fill line." I am rather fond of my MTL Vapefly Nicolas tank, though I guess it's not for everyone. It's topfill 3 ml, comes with a 0.6 and 1.8 coil, I prefer the 0.6 coil but I can certainly vape it MTL, it really does pool in your moth without being a direct lung inhale.

The nautilus X comes with an extender tank if you purchase one, making it 4 ml. Topfill.

Plenty of good options moving forward. Or could buy a kabuki clone from FT if you aren't in a hurry. Uses Nautilus coils, but much better flavor. It's a bottom fill but an easy fill. I'd usually say try one out before ordering the original (which is pricier but worth it IMO).

Good luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread