Alternative to Mint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff roberts

Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys, I was wondering if you know if any alternatives to juul's mint. Unfortunately since they have banned it my black market supplier has run out :(

I know juul sucks, but I have only found one brand that is a close contender. Pod juice just released their jewel mint sapphire. I have tried their Jewel mint which was pretty solid but Just wondering if this is an icy menthol or just more flavor ful.

Ceejay0875

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2016
Hey guys, I was wondering if you know if any alternatives to Juul's mint. Unfortunately since they have banned it my black market supplier has run out :(

I know Juul sucks, but I have only found one brand that is a close contender. Pod Juice just released their jewel mint sapphire. I have tried their Jewel mint which was pretty solid but Just wondering if this is an icy menthol or just more flavor ful.
I'm not sure, I'm not a mint or Juul person myself, but you might have better luck asking around here:

General E-Liquid Discussion

Good luck!

Reactions: stols001

BigPappa

Ultra Member
Sep 21, 2019
Fort Myers, FL
Hey guys, I was wondering if you know if any alternatives to Juul's mint. Unfortunately since they have banned it my black market supplier has run out :(

I know Juul sucks, but I have only found one brand that is a close contender. Pod Juice just released their jewel mint sapphire. I have tried their Jewel mint which was pretty solid but Just wondering if this is an icy menthol or just more flavor ful.
Aside from not knowing what Trump may do after the AMA fiasco, with May 2020 just around the corner, you may want to look into DIY sooner rather than later. Plus in the meantime you will save a ton of money vs. buying disposable pods. Then use that savings to stock up.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
One does not have an alternative. Sorry. Juul is proprietary you are not gonna get the same feeling.

Whenever a menthol smoker asked me if I had a menthol I said, "No but I have a regular cigarette and a tin of Altoids" and they totally turned me down EVERY time. Not a single one of them went for it

Menthol smokers are an odd breed. You are just going to have to make do somehow,. I have no idea how .Get into the menthol Juul perhaps, or find a high nic salt mint to put in a pod vape but I am fairly sure it won't be the same.

Although, Good Luck and God Speed I also say!

Anna

Reactions: smacuser
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread