Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
I have no way to judge veracity but this is damning:

Juul makes mockery of vaping flavor ban
On an annual basis, juul produces more than $2.3 billion in retail sales. This is 135 times as much in retail sales as its nearest competition, Vuse.
As of Feb. 16, juul’s mint pods accounted for 70% of their sales, up from 40% in 2018.
juul knows that if menthol or mint are excluded from the ban, their competitors are going to suffer immeasurable losses, while Juul is likely to gain more customers who are converting to the mint and menthol flavors.

Juul is the top seller of e-cigarettes to teens, and their sales have only increased since they announced their youth-plan last November.

According to FDA data from August 2019, e-cigarette use jumped to 28% of high school students, with a notable increase in the use of mint- and menthol-flavored e-cigarettes.

In 2019, menthol- and mint-flavored e-cigarettes have made up 64% of youth use.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well no, I highly doubt Juul is going to give up their popular mint line, it's the one they are stashing fentanyl in right?

I swear, there IS some secret ingredient in Juul vs other vapes CLUELESS what it is, it could be dried poop of the Malaysian Mango eating Chimp but SOMETHING is in it.

Also, if mint went away, everyone who Juuls would complain but would also switch tot tobacco only (which OH GEE really only better contain tobacco FLAVORIING however that is determined, etc. I don't even know. But, it would happen.)

I found whenever I switched tobacco flavors to one I hated in an attempt to cut back, I got used to it.

Anna

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The US flavour ban has nothing to do with public health and deserves to be mocked.

"Continuing to sell “mint” flavored vaping products is a direct violation of the spirit of the flavor ban. This corporate policy is all about profit and comes at the expense of public health."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread