Juul Cool Mint Alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalvaper

Jan 25, 2020
Long time lurker of this forum. Extremely thankful for this community helping me keep away from cancer sticks.

I don’t know how many people are or were former juul users, but hopefully this helps a few of you.

I was a Juul user and ever since the ban on flavored closed system pods I was searching for anything that could taste like Cool Mint pods.

First thing I did was buy a Caliburn (thank you for the recommendation). I tried Naked, I Love Salts, Solace etc. but I couldn’t find anything close.

I started googling Juul mint juice and found a brand named Pod juice with a flavor called Jewel Mint. I figured with the name, I’d give it a shot. I just wanted to say that this mint flavor is amazing and if anyone is looking for an alternative or a great mint flavor in general, give it a shot.

I’m saving tons of money and there’s no reason to look back now.

I wanted to thank this forum again. Even if it helps one person, I thought it would be worth the time to post.

Thanks for the support fam.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Long time lurker of this forum. Extremely thankful for this community helping me keep away from cancer sticks.

I don’t know how many people are or were former Juul users, but hopefully this helps a few of you.

I was a Juul user and ever since the ban on flavored closed system pods I was searching for anything that could taste like Cool Mint pods.

First thing I did was buy a Caliburn (thank you for the recommendation). I tried Naked, I Love Salts, Solace etc. but I couldn’t find anything close.

I started googling Juul mint juice and found a brand named Pod Juice with a flavor called Jewel Mint. I figured with the name, I’d give it a shot. I just wanted to say that this mint flavor is amazing and if anyone is looking for an alternative or a great mint flavor in general, give it a shot.

I’m saving tons of money and there’s no reason to look back now.

I wanted to thank this forum again. Even if it helps one person, I thought it would be worth the time to post.

Thanks for the support fam.
I used to use that flavor and loved it. I had a real hard time finding it after a while. I have been using Naked Arctuc Air lately, but it's not as good as Jewel Mint. Never used Juul but Jewel Mint is one of my favorite salts. If you know where to get 35mg, LMK

SoCalvaper

Jan 25, 2020
I used to use that flavor and loved it. I had a real hard time finding it after a while. I have been using Naked Arctuc Air lately, but it's not as good as Jewel Mint. Never used Juul but Jewel Mint is one of my favorite salts. If you know where to get 35mg, LMK

I buy it direct from their site at PodJuice55.com. They offer free shipping on all orders, which was a better deal than element, electric tobacconist, etc.

I noticed they have 3 options for Jewel Mint now. Jewel Mint Diamond, Sapphire and the original. I ordered them as well and just received them yesterday. I will try to give my review when I have time later this weekend.

Have you tried the other 2 by any chance?

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I buy it direct from their site at PodJuice55.com. They offer free shipping on all orders, which was a better deal than element, electric tobacconist, etc.

I noticed they have 3 options for Jewel Mint now. Jewel Mint Diamond, Sapphire and the original. I ordered them as well and just received them yesterday. I will try to give my review when I have time later this weekend.

Have you tried the other 2 by any chance?
Thanks! No I haven't tried them yet. I will have to hive them a try though

SoCalvaper

Jan 25, 2020
I think it will help many Juul lovers/users and welcome to ECF "visibility" stick around :)
Anna

Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for welcoming me. I’ve been on the site countless times when I needed honest opinions from actual users.

Jewel Mint has been great for me. Hopefully it can help a few others. Losing Juul for me was unfortunate due to the convenience, but honestly glad I’ve been able to save money.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread