Am I hiting this thing too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalvinf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2011
Hamilton Canada
I'd have to add that what I'm reading in all the posts for this thread is about right for my newbie experience. Don't know anyone else who vapes and is this normal to vape alot? Glad I checked out this section.
I totally am in the same thinking - as along as i stay away from analogs - vape as much as is needed. Those nasty toxins take a few weeks to flush. Beyond that why not vape as much as your circumstances and wallet allow - enjoy without the dread of severe health probs that always hung around us smokders necks.

KissOfDeath

Apr 11, 2011
swindon
one week today since my Titan tank arrived, i haven't even wanted a cigarette since. Yes the first few days it was constantly in my mouth but one week later i use it probably once an hour and only for 3 or 4 puffs.like everyone else i see posting i also do not know anyone else that does this but having used it in the pub yesterday, i found that alot of smokers are seriously interested in the thought of giving up and changing their lives without having to give up the mechanics of smoking.

ditch.the.pack

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
I vape pretty much constantly all day. I'm in a mom's group, though, so when we're meeting up somewhere, I don't vape (don't feel like explaining to a group of moms with their kids running around that I'm NOT smoking around their kids!). I still have 2-3 analogs a day, but I'm hoping to nix that.

Was vaping all day to curb any analog cravings, but now I'm doing it also because I'm totally addicted to Nhaler's Vanilla Custard. OMG this stuff is GOOD!!! lol

Doesn't matter how much you do it - what matters is that you're not smoking analogs! I'm still waiting for my husband to make a remark about my constant vaping though. :-/ He understands e-cigs, but I'm sure he's going to have a comment about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread