Status
Not open for further replies.

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Well I have a Aspire Nautilus Large BVC kit that will be here tonight from Sweet Vapes. It looks like to clear their shelves of their remaining stock of Full Size Nautilus, they threw in 2 of the BVC coils in addition to the BDCs that come with it.

I plan on trying both to see if I like either of them. Currently I also am a fan of the Kanger Single coils.

twall

Moved On
Sep 10, 2014
Jamestown, NY,USA
I am on my 3rd week on my BVC. No issues. I get FAR fewer dry/burned hits off a BVC when I chain vape. Like under stress, at the bar, or bored. Which works out to 80% of my vaping. The other 20, I am sleeping.

However, as with all replaceable coils I have come across - there is the manufacturing consistency issue. I can see myself trying to rebuild one. Versus a dual-coil. Which I simply toss in a drawer and try again.

Aspire Nautulis coils BDC or BVC make Kanger coils look so inferior!!!! No gargle, no spitting and don't burn out in a couple of days.
I got my Nautulis not long ago and I am now wondering why I didn't buy it straight away and went for the cheaper Kanger tanks.... The build quality is a mile better on the Aspire tanks and the way their coils work is spot on I reckon. I like the both BDC and BVC coils but the BVC does work better taste and vapour wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread