Am I too damn picky? Ejuice Post from a NOOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

teleman

Apr 18, 2014
United States
As a new vaper, I've had trouble finding flavors that I like too. I travel a lot and have visited a few B&M stores around the country and bought some eliquid that was recommended by the store employees. Some were ok, but a few were terrible. Only one store I visited had a way to sample flavors. That was Nashville Vapor, and incidentally, it was the first store I visited. I think more B&M's should offer in-store sampling.

Pastor Disaster

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
Not picky at all. It often takes a while to find what you like...even then you'll probably want to switch it up. Personally, I like many juices, but can't take any of them for more than an hour or 2 tops. I carry at least 3 juices with me and drip.

I'm a little surprised that 6mg juice gives you a head rush, but everyone's different. I often don't like 6 mg juice because I prefer no throat hit. What I do is buy equal amounts of 0mg and 6mg of a favorite juice and mix them to make 3mg.

Here's a few of my favorites (I love them all!):
OB and Mother's Milk (Suicide Bunny)
Spiced Custard and Nectar (Neckbeard) - Nectar is a standout
Deadly Sin (Good Life) - league of its own
Fifth Rank and Castle Long (5 Pawns)
Grant's Custard
Dillinger (Villian Vapors)
Smoked Custard (Nick's Blissful Brews) - excellent custard/ tobacco

Keep at it, whatever it takes to stay away from smoking is worth it!

floyd-hammer.jpg

Last edited:

dr210910

ECF Veteran
Ha, i have tryed about 50 ejuices in my 6 months of vapeing and I only like 4 and they are all from MBV...Drum roll''''''''They are Hawksauce, Grape, Green Apple, and my latest from them Peach meltdown... If any wants a few freebie's from me. Message me i got a few bottles os juice i give away....There is nothing wrong with them i Just dnt like me

CassiusCloud

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
U.S.
Nude nicotine is really good also..
i'm on my 3rd order from them and still checking out their other flavors but have a couple that i get every time..

so far everything taste really good..

thier kiwi strawberry and banana cream pie are my must have go to vapes..

it takes like a week to steep.but it is worth it.. when it is steeped it's like the juice says to me."I have arrived!"
i will fly through 3 tanks in a night if i don't slow myself down..
that's how much i love the kiwi strawberry and banana cream pie juices..
out of the time i've been vaping..they are just my niche..

Damn i'm wandering on here..can't help it though,it's good stuff :D

anyways here is the link if you want to check their site out..and a review from steeljan..
http://www.nudenicotine.com/

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
After a year of vaping I only have one or two juices that I would class as ADVs. Hawk Sauce from MBV is an excellent sour fruit with a slight menthol finish and Bobas Bounty from avejuice.com - a complex tobacco / bakery with hints of oatmeal cookies and all sorts of other flavors. I don't always vape them, but I always have them on hand.

I have probably tried about 30 different vendors and hundreds of different juices, and what I like a few months ago, I no longer like - and vice versa. So my biggest tip would be to not buy too much of a particular juice no matter how much you think you like it to begin with and eventually get in to DIY. You can change flavors to suit your tastes and save a bundle.

If you can hit more than a 10% good / 90% bad ratio then I'd say you are doing well.

Bernard Marx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2014
attic
Flavor/Schmavor. Except for you Fanatical Forum Flavor Fans I think there is a sizable cadre of ordinary folk following this discussion who may feel uncomfortable responding but who are of the same mindset as I am – flavor is nice, but incidental and fleeting.
I don't recall cigarettes as being hugely satisfying in the flavor category, so why do our vapes have to pretend to be so. Surely it's enough for them to be mildly pleasant to win our favor compared to the frequently hideous stinkarettes. " It just doesn't taste like a real Banana Daiquiri" – big deal, who said it should. It should taste sort of like a regular, calming smoke. I think you are opening the door to disappointment otherwise.

I'm a little surprised that 6mg juice gives you a head rush, but everyone's different. I often don't like 6 mg juice because I prefer no throat hit. What I do is buy equal amounts of 0mg and 6mg of a favorite juice and mix them to make 3mg.

The vape shop I go to has free samples of every juice on its shelves, so it's not that 6mg nicotine is too much but it's that I try like 30 in a row trying to find one that I really like, and get a head rush from vaping too much!

CassiusCloud

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
U.S.
Sure hope nobody feels uncomfy about posting up,the more the merrier i think:D
Myself, I like the flavors because i'm enjoying my new taste buds that i've been cut off from for so long..
I love when a vape tastes really good..
for me a lot has to do with enjoying to try and get that perfect vape..from building a mod or coil and wicking it just right and then it just tasting really good with my favorite juice..

it's preoccupying and enjoyable like an hobby should be really..
for me the smoking is over..
a nice calming kiwi strawberry works for me nowadays:D

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
Flavor/Schmavor. Except for you Fanatical Forum Flavor Fans I think there is a sizable cadre of ordinary folk following this discussion who may feel uncomfortable responding but who are of the same mindset as I am – flavor is nice, but incidental and fleeting.
I don't recall cigarettes as being hugely satisfying in the flavor category, so why do our vapes have to pretend to be so. Surely it's enough for them to be mildly pleasant to win our favor compared to the frequently hideous stinkarettes. " It just doesn't taste like a real Banana Daiquiri" – big deal, who said it should. It should taste sort of like a regular, calming smoke. I think you are opening the door to disappointment otherwise.

That works for some people for sure, but the real answer is that we don't smoke and our sense of taste has improved considerably since we quit smoking. Why should we settle for something that is meh, when there are loads of juices that simply make you go wow?

For sure searching for an ADV can be almost like an obsession for some, but if you enjoy the journey and keep your spending within what you feel comfortable with, then why should you not look for a vape that satisfies the craving and tastes wonderful too?

You can have your cake and eat it. Actually there are some great cake flavored vapes too :blink:

Nude nicotine is really good also..
i'm on my 3rd order from them and still checking out their other flavors but have a couple that i get every time..

so far everything taste really good..

But do they have sample packs? I am looking for shops that let you order a variety of 3-5ml 12mg nicotine sample packs so I can find at least a few more flavors that I can ADV...

Checked out the site and couldn't find any sample packs :(

Oh, and by the way!!!

Here are some of my favorite flavors if any of you know of a juice that you just absolutely LOVE that has any of these in it!

Banana, strawberry, pineapple, pear, grape, cherry, cantaloupe, blueberry, orange, and my favorite soda beverage is Sunkist.

As for candy, my choices are a lot more limited.

I like Starburst(absolutely love pink starburst but already found Pink Starburst by eLiqCube and it is amazing), Swedish fish, Sour Patch Kids, gummi bears, and that's about all I can think of for now.

PLEASE let me know if you have tried any eJuice that taste like any of these flavors I have named that are AWESOME in your opinion and their distributor.
(Pink Starburst by eLiqCube for example, so I know what flavor and who makes it!)

I personally tend to find a lot of eJuice either too strong or too weak so it is hard for me to find something that is JUST RIGHT, if you know what I mean.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:

koriandjon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
spokane, wa
I have been vaping for 4 yrs and still haven't found my all day vape heck I haven't even found an all month vape. I have reordered a few flavors 2-3xs in that 4 yrs but a lot of my flavors I like for a tank or two and then they get thrown in a bag or a drawer and I never touch them again. I did diy for awhile and loved it but never had enough time to keep up with it. So it's not just you some people have no issues finding that ADV and never looking back while the rest of us have that eternal search only finding a few to please us along the way.

CassiusCloud

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2014
U.S.
But do they have sample packs? I am looking for shops that let you order a variety of 3-5ml 12mg nicotine sample packs so I can find at least a few more flavors that I can ADV...

Checked out the site and couldn't find any sample packs :(
yes they have sample packs..
if you go to their flavors which is under the tab ,our products.. you will see in each section,the very first one with the nude nicotine icon in the top row..under that one it will say sample packs in each sections..
like in the savory flavors,it's right next to the apple pie a la mode,
it's in the same spot in all the sections :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread