I think I'm a too picky

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubenX

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2011
Longwood
Hi there... I'm a noob vaper from Central Florida... I'm really glad I found this forums, it's like an encyclopedia of e-cig knowledge.

So, I started vaping about 5 days ago. Bought the cheap njoy NPRO that's @ $19.95 at 7-Eleven and a bottle of 5 cartoos for another $20 bucks. I'm impressed. I can now do my 12.5 hour night shifts without taking a single smoke break. Never thought this was going to be so close to the real thing.

Moving forward, I've decided I want a 510 with manual battery and refillable cartridges. I've been browsing the suppliers since yesterday but the thing is, I think I'm too picky... I want a 510 starter kit with:

* It has to be black.
* The tip has to be blue.
* 180 MaH seems kinda small, I would like around 220 MaH... not a deal breaker tho.
* Would prefer 2 batteries instead of one.
* At least 2 attys
* USB Charger
* Pass-Trough USB of course
* Some empty cartridges (NOT cartomizers)
* at least 2 atomizers

But every place I go has a problem. Either they have everything, but not in black.... or maybe they have it black but not with a blue led... or maybe the charger is not USB... Yeah... I must be the pickiest noob. :blush:

PS: changed my mind... Ego is what I want now... bigger battery FTW.

Last edited:

NoMoreMondays

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
Indiana
No, you aren't picky. You would be, if you were looking for a PCC as well <grins>. Check into those. You're gonna like'em.
Normally I would suggest Madvapes (510 Mega Kit with no Box), but he seems to be out of the Mega sets and the sit and go's (pass-through that would give you yet another battery). Maybe contact him and asked, when he gets more in?

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!
Well, I can't help you find a place, but i can tell you that

*we almost never get everything we want in one place, unfortunately
*most of the time a starter kit comes with 2 batteries, 2 attys and 5 carts (not cartomizers)

If i may ask, why don't you want the eGo? Is it the size? Because the 510 battery will go for about 1-2 hours 4 hours for the mega) but the eGo will go for 6-8 hours and it's not all that much bigger.

mortios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Wheeling, WV
Or you could go with the Inferno T @ Volcano and get the 650mah PT included in the kit. I don't have the T atty yet but the 'Ferno is a nice piece, good fit and finish, along with a decent price. $59.99 for the regular and $74.99 for the T version. No new on/off switch batteries for at least a couple more weeks though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread