Am I vaping lot of nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Looking for vessel contraction is a fruitless endeavor. I had it early on a couple times that lightheaded feeling. Then never really even during that first cigarette. EVEN during the cigarette (the one and only) I smoked at my dad's wedding while pregnant, plus a One and only glass of wine. I needed those things to get through it. It was a great cigarette. But no really lightheadedness or nothing.

Other great cigarettes: the one the driver let me smoke after being inpatient psych for 8 weeks then getting transferred to State thank goodness, but it was like the best cigarette EVER.

No vasoconstriction. Even after I stopped for a long time I very rarely got it. That said, I uh, was pretty young when I quit. Plus, by 5 ppd your body does not have time to give you lightheaded. It is too busy trying to make sure you do not DIE.

If you want nic overload I have a TON of snus, the strongest snus you can buy, I will send you some and you can try two pieces at once.

Seriously it is strong, one time early on it made me puke in the bathtub in the middle of yoga. There are worse places to puke. It helped me figure out overload sx however, like, I don't get them at work often I am under snused, not over snused. But it's great for yoga LOL.

I take it back, start with one piece. You will find out.

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: Javichu

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Looking for vessel contraction is a fruitless endeavor. I had it early on a couple times that lightheaded feeling. Then never really even during that first cigarette. EVEN during the cigarette (the one and only) I smoked at my dad's wedding while pregnant, plus a One and only glass of wine. I needed those things to get through it. It was a great cigarette. But no really lightheadedness or nothing.

Other great cigarettes: the one the driver let me smoke after being inpatient psych for 8 weeks then getting transferred to State thank goodness, but it was like the best cigarette EVER.

No vasoconstriction. Even after I stopped for a long time I very rarely got it. That said, I uh, was pretty young when I quit. Plus, by 5 ppd your body does not have time to give you lightheaded. It is too busy trying to make sure you do not DIE.

If you want nic overload I have a TON of snus, the strongest snus you can buy, I will send you some and you can try two pieces at once.

Seriously it is strong, one time early on it made me puke in the bathtub in the middle of yoga. There are worse places to puke. It helped me figure out overload sx however, like, I don't get them at work often I am under snused, not over snused. But it's great for yoga LOL.

I take it back, start with one piece. You will find out.

Anna
That sorta reminds me of the time I was at work and using the "white" snus pouches by On. 8mg nic salt per pouch and I got cocky and popped 2 under my lip. In a very short period of time, like less than 10 mins I reckon, I broke out in a cold sweat across my forehead, got dizzy as hell and felt the sudden urge to puke right at my desk. Luckily I didnt hurl, and spit those puppies out post haste. Took another 15 mins or so before I was semi ok. And I thought I was tolerant to high levels of nicotine. That right there broke me from sucking eggs, I'll tell you what.

TonyD64

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
When I first started DIYing I was Mixing a Nicotine/VG and VG Mix of 5% in all my devices. IE Aspire Tigon and Vuse Vibe Cartos. When I bought my Aspire Odan Tank and the Dynamo Mod the 5% started giving me headaches on a daily basis but I just kept going and took Ibuprofen. I also started having ringing in my ears that I noticed when I went to bed. I thought it was a fan on the laptop, DVD recorder etc..., it wasn't. I'm now at 3.5% for the Odan/Dynamo and 4% for the Tigon/Refilled Vuse Tanks and I rarely get a headache now and the ringing is gone. If something makes you Ill in any way cut back. The plus side is my Nicotine goes a lot farther. Best Wishes to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread