Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darrigaaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2009
New Mexico, USA
When they are charging TWO TIMES the cost?? NOT,I would demand a refund of at least half. Just go to cignot.com !!!!!!!!! 5 bucks and I get it in two days! And at LEAST a disclaimer.

Wait a sec, are you telling us that cignot charges 5 bucks for EXPRESS SHIPPING?

Because if that's NOT the case, and you are in here just posting replies without even reading the original post.... Well let's just say that it doesn't make you look like a shining example of what we want here at ecf.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
When they are charging TWO TIMES the cost?? NOT,I would demand a refund of at least half. Just go to cignot.com !!!!!!!!! 5 bucks and I get it in two days! And at LEAST a disclaimer.

really....? :lol: If you want to gush over a company, try doing it in there forum. Oh wait...theres only one person viewing it.

EDIT: Now a whole TWO people viewing. Uh oh....

Last edited:

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
This is NOT USPS fault. OP admitted that when he found out about the 2 day exception AFTER he didn't get his package overnight he checked the USPS website. He entered his zip code and entered V4L's zip code and the result said: 2 Days.

There is no way on God's green earth the PO is going to compensate the OP.

I think a disclaimer on the site along with a link to check if your zipcode qualifies for overnight or would be among the 2 day day locations is a perfectly acceptable thing to expect and will prevent issues like this.

I personally thank GOD V4L offers overnight shipping - as it saved my behind once BIG TIME. They went above and beyond getting an overnight order out to me. Most vendors don't even offer it.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
I trust NO ONE that charges twice thats TWICE the cost!! That was a joke right? I work damn hard for $26,damn hard. No way,and Im done.

$18 x 2 = $36 NOT $26

$26.95 is their Flat Rate for overnight no matter what the weight. Had the OP bought more stuff V4L would've lost money on the package in regards to shipping costs.

There are only so many ways to set up shipping for an online shop.

Last edited:

Sgood1971

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
WV
I think a disclaimer on the site along with a link to check if your zipcode qualifies for overnight or would be among the 2 day day locations is a perfectly acceptable thing to expect and will prevent issues like this.

Yes, it would make it possible to do your own homework and make an informed decision. That was kind of the original intent of this post, that and just a little venting. :oops:

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Vapor4Life always charges a flat shipping rate for all packages. If the package weight exceeds what the shipping cost pays for, we do not increase shipping charges. We prefer to be able to provide you with what you need.

Unfortunately, USPS Express is not so simple. The costs of Express shipping are high and we are forced to charge our customers the actual price for the benefit of having a package delivered faster. It upsets us as much as it does you if a package is not delivered promptly. Unfortunately, again, we are kind of at the mercy of USPS once the package leaves the door.

Due to the concerns mentioned about the Express shipping pricing I pulled up USPS's Express rate for shipping a package (non flat rate box, since V4L uses our mailers) from Chicago to myself, in Boston. Just did this for my own research to make sure that it hasn't changed and am passing the information on to you.

This is what the site quotes me.

Products Speed Post Office Price
Express Mail® [More info about Express Mail®]
Fri, Apr 9 by 3 PM $25.30

found on USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service)

The remaining 70 cents go to packaging materials and labor.

I do understand that this is a high cost to pay for shipping. Express shipping is pricey no matter who you use. Unfortunately, we don't have control over the pricing or procedures that are set by USPS and have to price Express shipping accordingly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread