Status
Not open for further replies.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
After reading about the negative experiences lately I just wanted to say that I am so satisfied with V4L. Sure i've had a few minor issues but all in all I'm so happy with the quality, shipping, and great customer service.
I know i would be back to smoking cigs if I hadn't switched, so just wanted to express my appreciation to everyone at V4L.

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
My wife and I had a very rough start with V4L... We came in with the bad batteries/charger/whatever and did not seem to have any luck with anything at first - BUT, Steve and the crew stepped up and made it right. I cannot ask more than that. They went over and beyond to fix the problems we had and everything since has been perfect, so I will be a long time customer. Thanks V4L - I have not had an analog since I got my starter from you guys and I have gotten 6 friends to start vaping and stop smoking.

This X-mas, I can SMELL the cut tree we put up.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Plantlvr - Ditto!

After a year my batteries were getting a bit short with me. So I ordered a few new ones. Arrived and work fine. My LED request(s) were honored exactly to the best of their ability (and I left it pretty loose. "Purple or Pink LEDs are always preferred" - arrived two pink on the all-whites, and purple on the lavender).

I've had a couple bad cartos in the last year. I've saved almost $2000 this last year versus smoking. So forgetting everything except the cost trade, I tossed 'em in the junk drawer (no telling what I might be able to gut them for at some point in the future) and pulled out another one. Hey, guess what? I used to open a pack of cigarettes and find damaged cigarettes too. Torn, broken, smushed, ... And what do you think the likelyhood of having my calls returned by Big Tobacco would have been!?!

Yeah, V4L and I are fine together.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Planter,

I have even had some bad experiences, but you all know me as the "fan boy" Or "spokes person" For V4L and I usually just give them a call, I personally do not waste time on the forum complaining. I speak to Marks wife, and she loves to settle everything that goes wrong, and if she cant, she will transfer you to Mark or Steve.

Now the key is not to call up all ...... off, I know no one will admit it, and I have tried to not get mad a few times but I was. I would call the next day when you are calmer and more happy.

I love V4L, their juice is the best tasting and lasts the longest!

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
I'm new to this forum, relatively new to vaping, and my experience with V4L has been wonderful from the very first order. Good deals, lightning fast shipping speeds, and the occasional freebie thrown in. I really can't expect more from a company.

I have a couple of the bad XL black button batteries that I'm going to have to send back, so I guess I'll see what I encounter with a problem, but so far, so good. I have been very pleased.

jtcaseyjr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
I like most people have had a few issues, recently I got 2 under performing batteries. I contacted their Support and Tim in CS took care of me ASAP. Being in Retail and knowing about customer service, All I can ask from any company is that if they make a mistake, that they make it right. V4L has done this for me every single time!!

Jani

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2010
Bellingham, WA
I, too, am staying with V4L !!

I have had a few order errors over the 9+ months I have been a V4L customer. They ALWAYS fix the problem. Example: they sent a box of cartos instead of 30 ml juice. Immediately sent out my juice and told me to keep the cartos to tide me over til the juice arrived. Can't ask for more than that. Their service and product outweigh a few minor inconveniences, as far as I am concerned.

They definitely keep me smilin'.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
Planter,

I have even had some bad experiences, but you all know me as the "fan boy" Or "spokes person" For V4L and I usually just give them a call, I personally do not waste time on the forum complaining. I speak to Marks wife, and she loves to settle everything that goes wrong, and if she cant, she will transfer you to Mark or Steve.

Now the key is not to call up all ...... off, I know no one will admit it, and I have tried to not get mad a few times but I was. I would call the next day when you are calmer and more happy.

I love V4L, their juice is the best tasting and lasts the longest!

I think that's key. We all get angry or irritated when something is wrong. But if you let yourself calm down before making contact, I'm sure you will fare much better. Who wants to replace a defective part or refund money to someone who is screaming at you and being rude? The "Golden Rule" applies everywhere. I've had a few issues with V4L and every single one of them has been solved ASAP. In fact, the only real problems I've had are when I try out another company.

patrickmurphy

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
san francisco
I want to chip in here too with my appreciation of the product. I've gotten several e cigs and cart packs and everything still works like a charm. Haven't had to deal with customer service yet, the only thing that even came close to being an issue is a perfectly working battery that was a different color than ordered. Can't really complain.

You can pick LED color?

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I want to chip in here too with my appreciation of the product. I've gotten several e cigs and cart packs and everything still works like a charm. Haven't had to deal with customer service yet, the only thing that even came close to being an issue is a perfectly working battery that was a different color than ordered. Can't really complain.

You can pick LED color?

My experience is if you use the special instructions at the bottom of the order, they will usually try to get the LED of your choice. Only works for the batteries with the V4L logo though. The generic ones with no label are the luck of the draw.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
My experience is if you use the special instructions at the bottom of the order, they will usually try to get the LED of your choice. Only works for the batteries with the V4L logo though. The generic ones with no label are the luck of the draw.

I USUALLY order the "New" XL's and I try to get black batteries and a blue or green LED, because of the fact I hate that it looks like I am smoking, so I stay away from red and orange. And 99 percent of the time, I get either blue or green LED's I have one black/orange combo and use it is a super spare lol. And I have another LED with like a patnum color that I use at night when I vape in bed. Other then that, it is usually a blue LED during the day when I am out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread