Amazing Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyJo

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2010
Colorado
V4L...you have done it again! I am definitely a customer 4 life!!
On my last order I had received two separate emails with two different tracking numbers. I emailed customer service to inquire about the 2 numbers and Ryan promptly responded and said that they would look into it. In the meantime, I received two packages in the mail...both with my name and address on them. One package contained my order but the other was for some one else. I emailed Ryan back to let him know what had happened. He asked me to send the other package back and to let him know when I placed my next order. I placed another order on Friday and emailed him the order number. He made a note on my order for the warehouse guys to include some bonuses on my order since I had sent back the package on my own dime. This in of itself was super nice! I didn't mind sending the package back since I would want someone else to do the same if they received my stuff in error.
Well I got my order today and on top of the free cartos they put in there, they also sent me a new PT!! I just wanted to say thank you again and let you guys know how happy I am that I found your company!! Keep it up!!
:D:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread