ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Boston
Heather's heavenly - all of her "purity line" are great IMO
Alice in vapeland - mainly fruity flavors
alien vision - a fan favorite is boba's bounty and gorilla juice
Mountain oak vapors - country4, Sunday morning, white leaf

There are many more but those are the only ones I have ordered from and tried. And of course my personal choices. YMMV

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I also prefer to purchase US-made juice that is made with US-sourced ingredients, ideally made in a lab-quality environment. Spinfuel has a list of vendors that will get you started. Some of my favs are Mountain Oak Vapors, Johnson Creek, Ginger's E-juice, Metmixcustomvapes, Alice in Vapeland, and the Vapor Girl.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Having been vaping for almost a year now, I've tried many vendor's e-liquids. I prefer the ones that custom-make your juice at the time of your order, and in particular the ones that use all-natural, all-organic flavoring. Not just because of the more healthy aspect, but in my experience these juices provide more flavor, a cleaner/purer taste, and spot-on accuracy to the juice's description. My favorite vendors are as follows.

Organically Flavored E-liquid | Virgin Vapor | Electronic Cigarette Organic e-Liquid | Electronic Cigarettes

Natural & Organic E-liquids - Home page Dripeez

Vaperite | Organic and Natural Flavored Electronic Cigarette E Juice

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Baditude - I didn't think about it, but that top link warns that the some of the organic liquids can melt plastics in ecigs :( Have you had a problem with this?

Actually I have. Back several months ago I filled a brand new clearomizer with some new juice, some strawberry lemonade from Mrs. T's Bakery. Within 5 minutes the entire clearomizer literally melted in my hands. From that point on I stopped using clearomizers and began using pyrex glass cartotanks.

What happened is there are some specific flavors that can react with the clear plastic in clearomizers and cartotanks. These flavors are called "tank killers" or "clearomizer crackers". The plastic is polycarbonate. The flavors in question are not harmful to vape if they are used in the appropriate material. Namely pyrex glass, polypropylene plastic, or all-metal containers.

There's an ongoing list of these flavors being updated periodically by ECF members and My4jewels in this link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-33.html#post8158663

To see what these flavors can do, visit this link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/366126-so-tank-etched-now-what-2.html#post8225598

Last edited:

Junebug79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2013
West Coast, USA
There's an ongoing list of these flavors being updated periodically by ECF members and My4jewels in this link:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/219179-lets-make-list-juices-flavors-crack-tanks-ce2s-clearos-33.html#post8158663

Damnit. Wish I'd read this before. I probably wouldn't have chosen the eRoll :( I certainly wouldn't have ordered the flavors I did that are on that list! Ugh.

Well, better to know *now* than after I ruined it. Thank you for the link.

• Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: pre-advertising. Contact supply admin.
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: pre-advertising. Contact supply admin.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread