An All in One hub for Do-it-Yourself Eliquid Mixers. DIYorDIEvaping.com is Almost Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if anyone knows me or my YouTube channel (DIY or DIE), you would know I have a serious passion for DIY ejuice mixing. Not only am I very passionate about the specific act of mixing, but I also encourage and endorse for EVERY vaper to learn this trade. It really makes you appreciate vaping, and eliquid so much more, when you understand the process of creating it. Furthermore, given the current landscape of the FDA deeming regulations, DIY ejuice mixing might be a necessity for all vapers who want a cheaper product. DIY vaping is the most efficient and sustainable way to vape, and everyone should have the opportunity to learn it!

I've been mixing for a few years now, and only until about 6 months ago, I started to really get into the community. Posting flavor notes was something I really loved to do, because it allowed me to share my findings with my friends and community, while also updating and furthering my own notes. Then I started to post my recipes (this was mostly on Reddit's sub) and this is how I started to get the ball rolling. People were really taking kindly to my recipes, and giving excellent feedback allowing me to get better and better. Now it's up to the point where new users are looking to my flavor notes, and recipes, to get a better understanding on how to mix themselves. I was looking up to mixers like Fizzmustard, and HIC, and Botboy, and now I'm in the same ring as them. I take much pride in this, and also take the responsibility very seriously. So then I took to YouTube to help out those mixers who like to learn visually, and to also fill the void of barren DIY vaping scene. We don't need anymore damn reviewers, but we sure could use more mixers! Also, I figured this could get out the DIY vaping message out on a much larger scale. So great information, produced well, with some entertainment value was the goal, and though I'm still a fairly new, I feel I'm getting pretty good at it. Because of this I've been growing my channel pretty quickly, and gaining new subs each day.

So now I'm rolling out my new DIY project, DIYorDIEvaping.com. This is just another outlet for me to post all my flavor notes, recipes, tips, and juice analyses, but now all in one place! This website is aimed to be for those who don't want to go hunting around different subs and forums looking for the information they need to mix better. A clean format to find new recipes by me and other great mixers, find the notes on the flavor you need, to find reviews on the latest flavorings, or tips on how to mix more effectively, is the plan. Up until now, there hasn't really been an easy way to find quality information about DIY e-juice mixing. You would have to find the appropriate forum, do a sidebar search, and hope the notes you're reading is from an experienced mixer. This has lead to many new users getting the wrong information, whether it be bad flavor percentages, or terrible recipes. So I really want to fix that with this site.

It's still in development, but should be up by the end of the week. The grand opening will have all of my recipes I've created, flavor notes and analyses of each recipe, all my videos as well as some new ones, a ton of new tips for beginners, and the beginning of my flavor notebook where I give you a complete breakdown of every flavoring I have. This is all just the beginning as I just want to get this out in the public. Soon I will have MUCH more content for mixers, as well as a Newsletter where you can sign up and get the latest recipes and coupons from DIY vendors. Not only that but you'll be able to buy concentrates made by me, with the recipes, so if you like what you vape, you can just mix it yourself and not have to buy it ever again. I really just want to help out this community in the way it has helped me. There's a long story about how ejuice mixing has literally saved my life, but that will be for another time. Let's just say I owe it all to everyone who's helped me and my mixing endeavors and I feel the need to pay ya'll back. So once the site is completely ready I'll be sure to let you all know. I appreciate all the support from everyone, and I hope I can be of some service in any way. Take care guys, and remember everyone, KEEP MIXING!

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
So if anyone knows me or my YouTube channel (DIY or DIE), you would know I have a serious passion for DIY ejuice mixing. Not only am I very passionate about the specific act of mixing, but I also encourage and endorse for EVERY vaper to learn this trade. It really makes you appreciate vaping, and eliquid so much more, when you understand the process of creating it. Furthermore, given the current landscape of the FDA deeming regulations, DIY ejuice mixing might be a necessity for all vapers who want a cheaper product. DIY vaping is the most efficient and sustainable way to vape, and everyone should have the opportunity to learn it!

I've been mixing for a few years now, and only until about 6 months ago, I started to really get into the community. Posting flavor notes was something I really loved to do, because it allowed me to share my findings with my friends and community, while also updating and furthering my own notes. Then I started to post my recipes (this was mostly on Reddit's sub) and this is how I started to get the ball rolling. People were really taking kindly to my recipes, and giving excellent feedback allowing me to get better and better. Now it's up to the point where new users are looking to my flavor notes, and recipes, to get a better understanding on how to mix themselves. I was looking up to mixers like Fizzmustard, and HIC, and Botboy, and now I'm in the same ring as them. I take much pride in this, and also take the responsibility very seriously. So then I took to YouTube to help out those mixers who like to learn visually, and to also fill the void of barren DIY vaping scene. We don't need anymore damn reviewers, but we sure could use more mixers! Also, I figured this could get out the DIY vaping message out on a much larger scale. So great information, produced well, with some entertainment value was the goal, and though I'm still a fairly new, I feel I'm getting pretty good at it. Because of this I've been growing my channel pretty quickly, and gaining new subs each day.

So now I'm rolling out my new DIY project, DIYorDIEvaping.com. This is just another outlet for me to post all my flavor notes, recipes, tips, and juice analyses, but now all in one place! This website is aimed to be for those who don't want to go hunting around different subs and forums looking for the information they need to mix better. A clean format to find new recipes by me and other great mixers, find the notes on the flavor you need, to find reviews on the latest flavorings, or tips on how to mix more effectively, is the plan. Up until now, there hasn't really been an easy way to find quality information about DIY e-juice mixing. You would have to find the appropriate forum, do a sidebar search, and hope the notes you're reading is from an experienced mixer. This has lead to many new users getting the wrong information, whether it be bad flavor percentages, or terrible recipes. So I really want to fix that with this site.

It's still in development, but should be up by the end of the week. The grand opening will have all of my recipes I've created, flavor notes and analyses of each recipe, all my videos as well as some new ones, a ton of new tips for beginners, and the beginning of my flavor notebook where I give you a complete breakdown of every flavoring I have. This is all just the beginning as I just want to get this out in the public. Soon I will have MUCH more content for mixers, as well as a Newsletter where you can sign up and get the latest recipes and coupons from DIY vendors. Not only that but you'll be able to buy concentrates made by me, with the recipes, so if you like what you vape, you can just mix it yourself and not have to buy it ever again. I really just want to help out this community in the way it has helped me. There's a long story about how ejuice mixing has literally saved my life, but that will be for another time. Let's just say I owe it all to everyone who's helped me and my mixing endeavors and I feel the need to pay ya'll back. So once the site is completely ready I'll be sure to let you all know. I appreciate all the support from everyone, and I hope I can be of some service in any way. Take care guys, and remember everyone, KEEP MIXING!
I just watched your first mix video with Strawberry Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cone and I really like your style and joined your channel. I am new in the DIY game and think with your influence I can really learn how to mix some great flavors. Like you I also prefer the creamier blends so you have my attention. Thanks for sharing with us! :thumbs:

Reactions: Kenna
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread