• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

An Evening with Carlos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kismayaz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Central FL
So I went over to Carlos' house this evening. I wanted to check up on him and make sure everything's alright. I'll be honest. The man's a wreck. The stresses of building these things day and night is hitting him hard. He has no idea what's going on over here, as he never gets on the forums. I explained to him about filling out the forms, but he said they would make him sign up as a supplier and not a manufacturer, and he would indeed have to pay monthly for it. At this time he just has no time to visit the forums for it to be worth the fee. We had a good long chat, and I got to watch him build some of these boxes. You may not believe it, but A LOT of work truly goes into making these things from start to finish.

Fortunately, he has been speeding things up! His switches came in, and he allowed me to take this picture of what exactly were waiting on them...

107_0069.jpg

Carlos told me that all these boxes were completed within the last week and a half!

It is my belief that A LOT of people are going to be happy VERY SOON!

On another note, I got to try some of Porphy's alien Vision juice and O...M...G... that stuff is heaven. If you haven't tried it yet, you absolutely must. It is to die for.

truelove

PV Casanova
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2009
Bronx, NY
So I went over to Carlos' house this evening. I wanted to check up on him and make sure everything's alright. I'll be honest. The man's a wreck. The stresses of building these things day and night is hitting him hard. He has no idea what's going on over here, as he never gets on the forums. I explained to him about filling out the forms, but he said they would make him sign up as a supplier and not a manufacturer, and he would indeed have to pay monthly for it. At this time he just has no time to visit the forums for it to be worth the fee. We had a good long chat, and I got to watch him build some of these boxes. You may not believe it, but A LOT of work truly goes into making these things from start to finish.

Fortunately, he has been speeding things up! His switches came in, and he allowed me to take this picture of what exactly were waiting on them...

107_0069.jpg

Carlos told me that all these boxes were completed within the last week and a half!

It is my belief that A LOT of people are going to be happy VERY SOON!

On another note, I got to try some of Porphy's Alien Vision Juice and O...M...G... that stuff is heaven. If you haven't tried it yet, you absolutely must. It is to die for.

ummmmm...I think that ones Trueloves :)

8-o O...M..G!!! I think it is my 2nd box up there on the left! :thumbs:

BTW Alien juice IS the BOMB baby.

Last edited:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
1/22 #391... Check out this link and you can see where lots of people are in line.

However... mine is plain purple with nothing distinctive so I have no idea if it is actually in the photo or not. But I like to think positively!!!

:)

I've got an email saying mine will ship within 2 and a half weeks, which puts me at 7.5 weeks, give or take. Nothing to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread