• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

An Evening with Carlos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
I explained to him about filling out the forms, but he said they would make him sign up as a supplier and not a manufacturer, and he would indeed have to pay monthly for it. At this time he just has no time to visit the forums for it to be worth the fee.

I want to clarify this statement because I think Carlos is not fully understanding.

First there is no fee to register. The only time there would be a fee is is a supplier gets their own forum. (Such as Puresmoker, Janty, etc).

If he does not have his own forum there is no fee.

Carlos is in fact, a manufacturer. Porphy is a supplier. He buys the boxes form the manufacturer(Carlos) and supplies(sells) them to the buying public.

However, that is how ECF classifies people. It makes no difference in point of fact because forum privileges and where he is allowed to post would remain the same. EDIT: to clarify, there are some differences in what forums posts can be made, but still no fee.

I strongly encourage Carlos to contact Misty to clarify anything he does not understand, because there is much misinformation being dispensed by people who are not in a position to know what they are talking about.

Just want to get the facts straight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread