Status
Not open for further replies.

southwestern vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I was one of the several ecf members that waited very patiently last spring for my custom made Carlos juice Box mod to be built and delivered. When it finally arrived like 14 weeks later I was very excited and it worked great... for about two weeks. Then the switch started sticking and the vapor production was almost non existent so I sent it back to Carlos to be repaired at no extra cost. When I got it back it had a different atomizer, new switch and also had a different color bondo on the cap. He also touched up the paint where I had chipped it. Anyhow it worked great once again for about another month or so... then it died... again. At this point (a couple of months back) I just got frustrated and threw the CJB in the junk droor and forgot about it for a while. So the last few days I have been wondering what to do with this thing. I have been trying to contact Carlos for further repairs but it seems he is not responding to my emails anymore.

So my question is, what kind of mod should I convert my CJB to? It appears that the atty is dead so I still have the box, switch, led, bottle, wiring, 2x18650's and a charger to work with. Has anyone else recycled their juicebox parts? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

southwestern vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks for the video Willy. That definitely gives me some ideas. I will probably keep it simple for now. I'm not going to hook up a tube feed system quite yet. Just need to rig up a 510 battery connector into the existing mouthpiece hole somehow. Then I will be able to drip using my LR510's or LR306's and have a nice long battery life as well as a space to store a bottle of juice. Now I just need to order a battery connector and get to it.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread