An interesting observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Nah, I don't like tobacco flavors. As a decades long smoker culminating in 3 ppd, I've really long been done with the "taste".. I never smoked for flavor, anyway, I smoked because I was super addicted. The lure of the perfect tobacco taste doesn't do much for me these days. I don't even like cigars! Not one bit!

LOL, I did try at the beginning, but what's the point when I can vape stuff I make myself, like English Trifle and bread pudding and fruits, and brandy and all sorts of goodness that I cannot actually consume in real life. I must say, I am enjoying a bit of "alcohol" flavoring in my vape, it's like the "forbidden fruit" that I can actually HAVE.

Anna

Reactions: Eskie

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
:lol::lol:. It's fine. My husband is still dual using, the start of COPD was good enough for me to really not want to return to tobacco. I could handle cancer or a heart attack, but COPD takes too long, and it's really just drowning slowly, over decades. Ever since I saw my first oxygen tank owner, I realized that THAT would be the only thing that would "halt" my smoking.... And was lucky enough to have vaping to turn to.

It also took me 18 months with non-stop pneumonia, inhalers, those machines you use for asthma and massive doses of abx and steroids to convince me. I got pretty "convinced."

Anna

Reactions: Eskie

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    I don't know if you DIY, but I have a very nice and simple recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I make batches for myself as well as a couple of other folks who can't get enough of it. Best if steeped for at least a week.

Pineapple Upside Down Cake (30 ml)
    25 ml Nic Base
    3 ml Vanilla Cupcake (Capella)
    1.2 ml Sweet Pineapple (INW)
    1.2 ml Brown Sugar (TFA)
    0.6 ml Butter (LorAnn)​

Holy freaking diketones!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread