Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Thanks for the reference, it looks like a hard one to find though. I made it through about 45 seconds of the Jai Haze review attached to that site, so I'll have to rely on your advice since I can't stomach that guy :nah:
All I can say is the mtl rtas are great, so I'm sure the dtl ones are good also. Even on their FB page there's hi praise on them. They do restock every so often, especially on fridays, so you just have to keep a watch. Or perhaps try the FT clones which are pretty good (I was given a FT clone from a member here and it was actually pretty nice).

Reactions: Eskie

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
You found one for sale in USD? All I can find is CAN and british pounds. I did manage to dredge up a video review though. Apparently the effective search terms are “kayfun 52” and “ kayfun 5 squared”

That was in Canadian beans

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181106-182811_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181106-182811_Chrome.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 9

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Svoe mesto kayfun devices have what you want. If you dont want to shell out that kind of money you can get a clone of a kayfun, or they make some RTAs with Resin tanks. My Triple v2 has a resin tank and glass tank it comes with. Its the same material drip tips are made with, like acrylic.

Buy FTL Style RTA Silver 316SS 4ml 28mm Rebuildable Tank Atomizer

This ones like the Reload X RDA but RTA with an iltem tank.

Last edited:

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
The Hadley is very well known for being easy to over squonk. The fellow said he did not want something like that.

I don't know why at this point anyone would buy a hadaly.

The citadel is literally the hadaly with improved clamps, higher air intake (but still comes to the coil low) so it's leak resistant, easier to find, and relatively cheap.

The cheapest authentic Hadaly I could find was $49.71 (used). The cheapest authentic Citadel i've seen was $68.82 (new). For less than $20 you can get better squonk leak resistance and a clamp, and vape from something new. It's a no brainer.

Citadel:
citadel-rda-psyclone-mods.jpg

Hadaly:
Hadaly_RDA_Apart2_WM__13687.1484872950.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: TraderX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread