Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Hello all. Just registered this week and already finding a TON of very interesting topics on this forum. Seems to be the most versatile site around for vaping.

I (Bo) and my wife (JoAnne) have been analog free for 1.5 years and loving it. We started with V2 config and used our own 808 carts and ejuice fills. Jo started to mix her own ejuice and we rapidly made a move to eGo. Very satisfied with this durable battery. It's been pretty dependable. Sure for the most part you can tell the batt will go as the hits drop but all in all a MUCH wiser move than dabbling with the low performance of the 808 config.

We have our eye on stepping into povari at some point this year. Maybe our own Xmas gifts to each other. :)

Looking forward to reading more around here. vaping happily in western MA since 2011.

anfleet

May 19, 2012
St. Louis
Congratulations on your vaping success! It is good that you were able to move to something that performs better without the frustrations of going back to smoking first. That's what happened to me, but smoking just isn't the same anymore. This time I got an ego style (kgo) and I have had nothing but satisfaction from it. Again, congrats and welcome to ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread